Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: The most touching thing I've read about unconditional love  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Engines of Creation

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 92
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
The most touching thing I've read about unconditional love
« on: August 22, 2013, 12:38:45 AM »
I was reading a thread on another forum about swithcing between parallel realities etc...

This Tom Waits song was playing on my itunes :
Tom Waits - A Good Man Is Hard to Find
  ( "I will always remember to forget about you..." <3 )

And suddenly there was this post :

" Would I be right in guessing I can change something that happened nearly 18 years ago?

If I switch to a parallel time line that Helen is still alive in what happens to the me that is there??
And what happens to the me that is here? Do I just vanish?

For the last week or so I have been pretending that Helen is alive and we are married etc. Is this how you swap timelines?
Today was the first time I saw this thread, my friend told me about it.

Watch this space if I disappear you know where I am :)"

This made me sad for a bit and then the beauty of this post made me so happy. I suddenly remembered that real love is unconditional, that the people we once loved will always be there with us, in one way or another...

Much love to you all.

Link to the thread : http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16961

Tags: