Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST  (Read 34928 times)

Offline Dagmar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 116
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2015, 01:59:46 AM »
This is really interesting and something I would probably give a go ????

You should. I had it on Monday night, and I can say it's really pleasurable and non-intrusive at all. I even had one a-ha moment that I consider quite important and liberating. I'm still contemplating about full results, but I definitely think this is experience worth taking!

Offline tflo

• +@
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 320
  • -Receive: 207
  • Who comes up with this shit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2015, 02:14:15 AM »
I'd like to have a try. Can I have one too? I'd like to manifest some blessings back into my life.

Offline smile_forever

• Thank You
  • -Given: 253
  • -Receive: 202
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2015, 09:01:41 AM »
I would also like to give it a try. Please let me know if I can get one session.
Thank you.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
  • -Given: 234
  • -Receive: 188
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2015, 03:40:33 PM »
I am planning to offer 2 free IST sessions today, Sunday 30 August, starting the first session in one hour at 1.30pm Central European time (CET).

2nd session will be 11 or 12pm Central European time (CET).

Session will go to anyone who contacts me on first come first serve basis.

Offline Magik

• Thank You
  • -Given: 641
  • -Receive: 254
  • I AM loved. I AM love...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2015, 04:50:06 AM »
I recommend success4all! We had a great session.. Anyone interested should give it a go..  :)

Offline Justz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2015, 06:23:26 AM »
I would like to try it too! :)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2015, 02:52:07 AM »
The person who took my free session offer did not show up. Anyone interested can take it now. Instructions to how to get your free session is at the bottom of the original post.

Offline sunflower123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 131
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2015, 02:47:17 PM »
Hi success4all, I would like to sign up for a session. PM me please  :)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2015, 06:49:03 PM »
I will be offering a free IST session today, Saturday, 5th September at 11pm CET(Central European Time).

How to get your initial free one on one session:

Free sessions will delivered through google text chat. PM or email me your gmail address, I will send you an invite and we can get connected and have the text chat session. If you don't have a gmail account, just create one and PM or email me.

A session can typically run from 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Offline firefire

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2015, 07:36:56 AM »
Hi Success4all,

Thanks for doing this! Can I get a session? Let me know when it is possible.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2015, 02:06:45 PM »
Hi,

I am interested in signing up for your session. But I want to know, how does this help me master the loa ?

Identifying the limiting beliefs I need to work on, is not the same as creating new beliefs that I can do anything just by thought alone.

Oh wait. Are your sessions about LOA specifically, or just general motivational advice ? Thanks.

Seska

But I want to know, how does this help me master the loa ?

We are all masters of LOA, already. We all practice LOA all the time - 24/7. Even a person who has never heard about LOA in his life is a master of LOA.

Our current reality = Our current belief system = Our current manifestation.

Identifying the limiting beliefs I need to work on, is not the same as creating new beliefs that I can do anything just by thought alone.

If you are unable to "create new beliefs that I can do anything just by thought alone", the question is why you are unable to create new beliefs. It is because you have some limiting beliefs that is preventing you from creating them. Take care of the limiting beliefs, you will be able create:

Your new beliefs = Your new reality = Your new manifestation.

Are your sessions about LOA specifically, or just general motivational advice ?

No, It is not about LOA specifically and it is not about motivation at all . During a session we look at our belief system and identify what is preventing us from what we want in our life in a different way than we have been so far, confront them and come to terms with them.

Unlike most conventional systems that use motivation to bring about transformation or trick our subconscious mind, IST uses simple conscious method to bring about transformation.

External methods that keep you motivated can last so long. When their effect wears off, you are back to square one where you started.

When real transformation takes place there will be no need for motivation(internal or external) things will start to fall into place. Things will start to flow naturally without any struggle on your part.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2015, 01:33:44 AM »

But I want to know, how does this help me master the loa ?

We are all masters of LOA, already. We all practice LOA all the time - 24/7. Even a person who has never heard about LOA in his life is a master of LOA.

Our current reality = Our current belief system = Our current manifestation.

With respect, it is obvious that I meant conscious direction of our own minds to create the physical reality that we desire by explicit will, rather than unconscious whim.

If you are unable to "create new beliefs that I can do anything just by thought alone", the question is why you are unable to create new beliefs. It is because you have some limiting beliefs that is preventing you from creating them. Take care of the limiting beliefs, you will be able create:

Your new beliefs = Your new reality = Your new manifestation.

Fair enough. And I hope when you say " take care of your limiting beliefs", you are not aligning yourself with " just have faith".

All my limiting beliefs arose from intelligent observation of physical reality. The come down to the probability of occurance of a, b and c. Installing new LOAesque beliefs are about defying probability and 5 senses based conventional evidence. This is literally the world, society and education that we are born into, that you are going against. Exactly how do you accomplish this with IST ?

Are your sessions about LOA specifically, or just general motivational advice ?

No, It is not about LOA specifically and it is not about motivation at all . During a session we look at our belief system and identify what is preventing us from what we want in our life in a different way than we have been so far, confront them and come to terms with them.

Unlike most conventional systems that use motivation to bring about transformation or trick our subconscious mind, IST uses simple conscious method to bring about transformation.

External methods that keep you motivated can last so long. When their effect wears off, you are back to square one where you started.

When real transformation takes place there will be no need for motivation(internal or external) things will start to fall into place. Things will start to flow naturally without any struggle on your part.

What you say makes perfect sense for psychology, but no sense for LOA beliefs. Let me explain.

Psychologically, there is no reason to have normal conventional limiting beliefs. However, we accumulate these over a childhood and a lifetime often by default, and we fail to habitually examine them. Speaking to a therapist brings thes out to light and then, with our CURRENT INTELLIGENCE AND MATURITY, we can see that these limiting beliefs, are just limiting beliefs.

Now lets come to the LOA. Our CURRENT intelligence and maturity is steeped in evidence based conventional reality. This we have lived all our lives by and is currently as natural as breathing. Mastering the LOA means going to a non-evidence based faithful reality ("you walk by faith and not by sight"). Its like putting your head into the pool without scuba diving gear, and asking you to breathe. That's the hurdle you have to overcome.

Exactly what can you do consciously that flips this around ? Are you a hindoo guru? Will you open my third eye by tapping upon it ? Where's the magic ?

------------------

The limiting beliefs that hold you back from mastering the LOA are not of the same class as the limiting beliefs that hold you back from say applying for that job. The LOA limiting beliefs are of a totally different kind, and that lies at the heart of all problems with the loa.

Intellectual recognition is not enough (it is also usually not enough for conventional psychotherapy)

I am taking this track with you because this is an LOA forum and not a personal psychology forum. There are forums for that I'm sure and your approach would be entirely consistent with that.

Thanks.

"Exactly what can you do consciously that flips this around ? Are you a hindoo guru? Will you open my third eye by tapping upon it ? Where's the magic ?"

I responded to your post because you kept asking. Not because I wanted to answer. I knew from the tone of your 1st post that it is not about knowing more about IST but to start a high intellect, all knowing discourse in which i am not interested.

I am not here to have high intellect, all knowing discourse. No I am not a guru. I am here, as an ordinary person to help other ordinary people like me with my experience. I have been there. I have first hand experience about their feeling of desperation, helplessness, fear, doubt, sadness. Over the years I have tried many techniques and systems that did not help me until I tried IST. And I want to share with other people in the same situation.

I have mentioned many times in this tread and other threads there is no magic in the systems and techniques- including IST - the magic is, has been, will be withing you in your belief system. When you get rid of all your limiting beliefs, you will be able to rediscover your true self where everything will fall into place. The experience is not like people thinking you flip a switch and you become a enlightened being. NO. You just become your true self which is very empowering, normal, natural and effortless. It is your birthright. You chased it away from you with your limiting beliefs, get rid of your limiting belief and you become your true self again.

I don't claim that IST is the only answer. There are thousands of paths to take and thousands of techniques and systems to try. Whatever system resonates with your current belief system will work for you. You just have to keep trying and find the right system that works for you rather than blindly, dogmatically wedded to a system and keep doing the same things over and over again and expect different results.

Offline leila

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2015, 04:27:32 PM »
hi success4all I want to try your sessions ,if it doesn't need to talk.please tell me what I do

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2015, 06:51:03 PM »
hi success4all I want to try your sessions ,if it doesn't need to talk.please tell me what I do

Please, check your PM.

Offline Immabehisgirlagain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 217
  • -Receive: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2015, 09:41:27 PM »
Hi :) you asked me to check this out and I did. And I only havequestion, how does this helps to make my condition better and he can love me more?

Tags: debate