Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST  (Read 32274 times)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
  • -Given: 234
  • -Receive: 188
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 12:51:16 AM »
I had the free session and it is not about marketing. success4all does not attempt to sell you anything or make you buy anything whatsoever.

Glad I was wrong. Usually when people say "free session" the 2nd one is not free.

Merlin

I have to clarify about the free session here. I offer a free session for everyone interested so they try IST and find out first hand if it resonates with their mindset and belief system.

As I have stated in my original post there are tons of advice, inspirational quotes, videos, courses, programs and techniques listed in this forum. Any one of them would help you to become successful in whatever area you seek success, when it resonates with your current belief system & triggers the change within you. There is no magic in the tools or systems including IST. The magic is always in you within you in your belief system. So by taking a free session of IST, you will have a chance to find out if it is something for you and if if resonates with your mindset and belief system.

Most of the times, for most of the people, when they take up a problem area in their initial free session, if the session is successful their problem is resolved and there is no need to take any additional sessions regarding that problem. If your problem is resolved in the initial free session, you don't have to pay anything. With many students it was the case hence the name of the system - IST (Instant Self Transformation). If you decide to take up another problem area in your life, you have to pay for the additional sessions.

I will not contact you after the free session and ask you to take any additional paid sessions. The teacher has no agenda here. The student sets the agenda with IST during the free initial session and after the session. Only time I contact the student is when he/she fails to give me a feedback on on the initial session after 2,3 days of the session and during the contact I will not take up the subject of additional paid sessions.

As I mentioned in my other thread "0 to million with nothing down", I am a strong believer in "Spiritual Materialism" and I practice it with my students. I reinvest part of the session fees and share the monthly profit with the students. In the long run, all the session fees collected from the students are paid paid back to them and then some more. In effect, in the long run, every session is free.

Also, some students feel that they need additional sessions to clear a belief system and want to take additional paid sessions but are financially unable to pay the session fees all at once. I always offer them flexible payment terms for them so that they can have the additional sessions without putting a strain on their current financial situation.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:48:22 AM by success4all »

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 11:55:10 AM »
Another unsolicited testimonial about IST from a forum member:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12984.msg108985#msg108985

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 718
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 09:07:51 PM »
Hi, im interested! Would love to explore some more, is there any pre reading about ISt?

Thanks.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 09:52:44 PM »
Hi, im interested! Would love to explore some more, is there any pre reading about ISt?

Thanks.

All the information is presented here. There is no need to get ready for a session. All you need is to know what you want to discuss during the session. Skepticism is OK. All I ask is to be open minded and  willingness to look at the subject we discuss in different way/s than you have been looking up until the session.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 718
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 10:19:26 PM »
Its more like curious honestly :) and no, no skeptics at all, i just want to be ready before the session. Im so much ready for it! :)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 06:02:40 PM »
Its more like curious honestly :) and no, no skeptics at all, i just want to be ready before the session. Im so much ready for it! :)

There is nothing for you to get ready. As I mentioned earlier all that is expected from the student is sincere desire to resolve his/her problem, really, there is nothing special to do to get ready for a session. It is a very natural process.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2013, 01:01:33 AM »
I am opening up, for a limited time, a slot for this forum members for one particular area they want to see a change. It can be anything like loosing weight, quit smoking, making money, having a better relationship etc.

This is how this is going to work. For example, if you want to try to reduce weight with IST. I will offer you free session/sessions until we clear all the limiting beliefs in that area. All you need is just one session to do that or more than one session, it depends on the individual case.

So far, I have been offering only the 1st session free. Now, I will offer the session/s free in one area of your choice, until the problem is resolved.

Offline Coley915

• Thank You
  • -Given: 510
  • -Receive: 305
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2013, 03:03:34 AM »
I'm curious to learn more about what IST is

Offline StarlightAria

• Thank You
  • -Given: 145
  • -Receive: 87
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2013, 04:44:06 AM »
I'm interested...tell me more?

Offline Mr positive

• Thank You
  • -Given: 283
  • -Receive: 604
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Att
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2013, 11:01:24 AM »
Yeah I am so interested in this! I

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 07:44:41 PM »
I'm curious to learn more about what IST is
I'm interested...tell me more?
Yeah I am so interested in this! I

IST (Instant Self Transformation) is about looking at the part of our belief system that is holding us back from achieving whatever we wanted in life in a different way than we have been doing so far and come to terms with it.

Please refer to the original post and PM me the details so I can set up your free sessions. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 07:47:49 PM by success4all »

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 05:34:27 PM »
Wish you all a healthy, wealthy, successful, happy and peaceful 2014.

Did you make a new year resolution? Are you making it stick? If Yes, congratulations. Keep it up. If not and if you feel you can use some help, I am offering free one on one IST sessions to help you make your new year stick. Just PM me.

Don't throw in the towel too easily, too quickly. Try something unconventional and different and make your new year resolutions stick in 2014.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2014, 12:32:18 AM »
Just 24 days left for the new year. Did you make a new year resolution in 2014? Did it stick?

Do you plan to make one for 2015?

Do you have trouble making your new year resolution stick, year after year, giving up in frustration?

Make your new year resolution for 2015 and make it stick no matter how many times you tried and failed in the past.

IST will help you make it stick this time. PM me or post your interest here to get a free one on one IST session.

Offline TallHandsomeandYoung

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2014, 01:21:24 AM »
My height fluctuates between 167cm and 169.4cm. I would like it to stay around 185cm. I am 29 years old. Are you interested in working on that issue?

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2014, 07:19:44 PM »
My height fluctuates between 167cm and 169.4cm. I would like it to stay around 185cm. I am 29 years old. Are you interested in working on that issue?

Nothing is off limit in IST. If your height is your issue/problem, we will look at your height issue in the session but in a different way than you have been looking so far.  Check the original post and PM me your details and have a free session scheduled.

Tags: debate