Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST  (Read 30570 times)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
  • -Given: 234
  • -Receive: 188
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Yes. Not only we humans, but every living being grow, evolve, progress, reproduce before we come of age and leave this world. That is the nature's gift.

If success is every person's birthright, why only a hand full of people succeed in what they wanted to achieve in their life and others keep struggling and never seem to make any progress?

If they just dream about their success and take no action to turn their dreams into reality they have nobody else to blame but themselves. I am talking about the people who not just dream big, but know that they have to take action to turn their dreams into reality. Be it personal development, making money, relationship, health or loosing weight. They take appropriate action and and do whatever it takes to succeed in life. Still some succeed in their grand vision others make some progress and then feel stuck.

There are others who dream big and fully realize that they have to take action to succeed but, for some reason, could not bring themselves to take action. Despite their best intentions to succeed in life, they just dream and take no action or find some excuse for not taking action. I used to be like that. Life was hell for me because I was dreaming about a glorious life of abundance all the time, but the reality for me was just the opposite.

The limitations, seeming inabilities, failures, setbacks are all due to our own belief system that is of our own making. Of course, external factors play a roll in shaping our belief system, but ultimately, for better or worse, we are the creators of our belief system. And we have the power to recreate or change our belief system that we created in the first place. For some people reading a self improvement book, trying a self improvement technique, working with a good mentor may bring about the change in belief system. What works for one may or may not work for others. Often times it is a matter of trial and error.

There are tons of advice, inspirational quotes, videos, courses, programs and techniques listed in this forum. Any one of them would help you to become successful in whatever area you seek success, when it resonates with your current belief system & triggers the change within you. I am offering, free one on one IST (Instant Self Transformation) session, to any one interested, especially if you have tried other conventional systems but still struggling.

Just post your interest here, email or PM me for an appointment. Free sessions will be offered on first come first served basis.

Success is your birthright, reclaim it naturally and effortlessly.

P.S: How to get your initial free one on one session:

Free sessions will delivered through google text chat. PM or email me your gmail address, I will send you an invite and we can get connected and have the text chat session. If you don't have a gmail account, just create one and PM or email me.

Give me your free time slots for next 2 - 3 days so I can match with my free time slots and schedule the session. Let me know your country and time zone.

A session can typically run from 2 to 2 1/2 hours.

Related links:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg107273#msg107273

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg109337#msg109337

Forum members' testimonials:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg107884#msg107884

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg107958#msg107958

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12984.msg108985#msg108985

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg184553#msg184553

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg185430#msg185430

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg185499#msg185499

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.msg185876#msg185876

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:19:06 PM by success4all »
Unconventional Belief Creation System - Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST:
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12916.0

Offline QueenOfCups

• Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 353
  • In it to win it
    • View Profile
Re: Success Is Our Birthright - Free One On One Session In IST
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 02:34:54 AM »
Hi success4all, I am interested. Is this something we are going to do over voice call or webcam on Skype, or something we can do through PM? :)

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:02:38 AM »
Hi success4all, I am interested. Is this something we are going to do over voice call or webcam on Skype, or something we can do through PM? :)

Please check your PM.

Offline Loveworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 03:18:12 AM »
I would also be interested in getting to know more about this.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 04:03:03 AM »
I would also be interested in getting to know more about this.

Please check your PM.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 02:53:59 AM »
IST (Instant Self Transformation) An Unconventional System

It is non judgemental and non evaluative.
The system does not have any agenda the student sets the agenda during and after the session.
The system does not claim that it knows or has all the answers. It assumes the student
has all the answers and has difficulty finding the answers and it only helps him find the
answer within himself.
It does not requires that the student requires any special skill, only sincere desire to succeed.
It is based on the assumption that the student's belief system is the key to everything and when
the student takes care of his/her belief system everything will fall into place.
It is offered only in one on one session format based on the fact that people and their belief system
are unique and one answer fits all solution would not be effective.

Offline Sam2903

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 07:59:19 PM »
Hi. I'd be interested in this session.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 04:16:42 AM »
Hi Loveworld

I tried to PM you the session appointment, but I could not because your PM inbox is full. Empty your PM inbox or contact me via my email so I can schedule your session

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 09:07:55 AM »
Just post your interest here, email or PM me for an appointment. Free sessions will be offered on first come first served basis.

Sounds like marketing to me. Does it pay well?

Merlin

Offline QueenOfCups

• Thank You
  • -Given: 102
  • -Receive: 353
  • In it to win it
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 10:31:24 AM »
I had the free session and it is not about marketing. success4all does not attempt to sell you anything or make you buy anything whatsoever. It is about looking at who you are and why, and what you can do to get past the parts of you that are currently limiting yourself. If anything it is more like a spiritual session, to release your limiting beliefs. It is about finding why you have those limiting beliefs, and then, releasing them. It was a very emotional session for me, but it was very eye-opening to the kind of person I was being, with my limited beliefs due to my past experiences in life. Now that I have recognized these beliefs and released them, I can finally move on to bigger, better things.

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »
I had the free session and it is not about marketing. success4all does not attempt to sell you anything or make you buy anything whatsoever.

Glad I was wrong. Usually when people say "free session" the 2nd one is not free.

Merlin

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 03:39:38 AM »
I had the free session and it is not about marketing. success4all does not attempt to sell you anything or make you buy anything whatsoever. It is about looking at who you are and why, and what you can do to get past the parts of you that are currently limiting yourself. If anything it is more like a spiritual session, to release your limiting beliefs. It is about finding why you have those limiting beliefs, and then, releasing them. It was a very emotional session for me, but it was very eye-opening to the kind of person I was being, with my limited beliefs due to my past experiences in life. Now that I have recognized these beliefs and released them, I can finally move on to bigger, better things.

I am glad for you, QueenOfCups, your first session was a success. It is not always the case with everyone. All the credits go to you - the student. You are the one who took on my free session offer. You brought the right mindset and the belief system to the session to make it a success. During the session you did everything right, let the guard down and let the imagination take a free flight. As requested you looked at the situation differently than you have been looking up until now and talked the talk and walked the walk the right way. I - the teacher - was there only to be your guide and companion. 

IST is just a tool like any other self improvement system/tool  out there. There is no magic in the tools. The magic is always within you - the person who is using the tool.

Offline TinyFish

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 107
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2013, 03:42:12 AM »
I think I want a free session if you're still giving them. :p

Offline bazzyb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 62
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2013, 03:46:13 AM »
I'll jump in and add that I had a free session too, and can also verify it's not just a marketing tool.  @success4all took the time to call me at a convenient time (from a different country!) and spent over an hour on the phone with me.

I can understand anyone's skepticism, especially in the world that we live in now, that this is scam but it was a very eye opening session. I'll echo the previous poster, who said it was more about finding out about yourself, without judgement.

Honestly, I can't praise success4all enough for what he offers.

Offline success4all

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2013, 04:28:16 AM »
I think I want a free session if you're still giving them. :p

Hi TinyFish,

Rather than PMing everyone who like to have a free session, I have added the PM message to the original post. Check the P.S in the OP and PM or email me your telephone number and 2, 3 time slots so I can schedule your free session ASAP.

Tags: debate