Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Suddenly feel sad  (Read 544 times)

Offline Inner being

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 43
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Suddenly feel sad
« on: August 01, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »
Hi,
This morning I was quite happy and then at work my feeling was getting better, i listened to the secret, I felt happier in general and enjoying my work, but then suddenly I felt sad. Just sad and wanted to cry, it's like a strong downhill feeling from happy to sad. I tried to think positive and thinking of things I'm grateful for, but I couldn't. I couldn't concentrate at my work, so I left early and I then I just chanting affirmation words that God cares, he looks after me, I am here for a reason, a good reason. I cried while saying those words and then I felt better, just like that, the sad feeling gone.
Has anyone experience that? What is that? How come you feel happy and then sad and then feel better again without a reason, or at least not that I know of.

Offline ESP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 130
  • I've barely uncovered the extent of my true power
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly feel sad
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:25:47 PM »
I've had similar experience with telepathic activity, but actually giving into the crying, or anger, or whatever it was never helped, anything other than detecting and ending the activity results in compounding the problem.  So this sounds to me more like an emotional blockage forced it's way to the surface and demanded release, you may well have succeeded in getting rid of it.

Your lucky, it was quick for you and you didn't have to bypass your conscious mind (which has requires a person go out of their way).  If I'd given into the emotion without completely bypassing my conscious mind it would have been just like hitting a broken bone with a hammer (only served to cause more pain in both the long and short run).

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Camellia

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 01:15:05 AM »
Could this also have to do with manic depression? I seem to have some moments of extreme happiness, in which I just go around dancing, singing and spreading love, but then suddenly, everything shuts down and I just literally want to die.

That's why I have troubles believing in or loving myself. Because one second I do, and then I magically don't.
It happens quickly and without reason on a daily basis. Sometimes I think I'm going insane.

Offline Liv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 627
  • -Receive: 953
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »
Could this also have to do with manic depression? I seem to have some moments of extreme happiness, in which I just go around dancing, singing and spreading love, but then suddenly, everything shuts down and I just literally want to die.

That's why I have troubles believing in or loving myself. Because one second I do, and then I magically don't.
It happens quickly and without reason on a daily basis. Sometimes I think I'm going insane.

It might be, but don't worry about it.  You can always get checked out by a doctor if it is really interfering with daily activities.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: Feeling 

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
3 Replies
Last post November 24, 2010, 11:01:30 PM
by Love<3
3 Replies
Last post January 18, 2012, 01:35:15 AM
by billjonesplanet
5 Replies
Last post April 28, 2013, 08:44:02 AM
by Laughoutloudx3
7 Replies
Last post July 15, 2013, 06:14:11 AM
by Calm

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Swan: Hope everyone's been having a nice day! or will have a nice day (depending on where you are in world lol!) :D
    Today at 04:22:56 AM
  • katiepalatine4: please help me out. i need advice! http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17955.0
    Today at 12:22:11 AM
  • tosy: How to not give a sh*t anymore about the X? I don't want to care about him anymore, but I can't seem to not care. I feel that I might not want him back anymore! !
    August 30, 2014, 11:08:37 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: What do i do? There's nothing to do..just be happy in the moment, be at peace with your choices and stay open to all possibilities..my days of forcing things, trying different methods and forcing myself to ''date''  strangers or people i don't like is over ;D
    August 30, 2014, 10:40:20 PM
  • therealo: Rising star, what I did first is search in myself why I had attracted this situation and then I work from there through meditation and power affirmation. Basically I took my power back, after that I focused on the good aspects of my work and my boss. I send love to you and vibrations of success for all your desires.
    August 30, 2014, 10:37:50 PM
  • LauraC: universe, please, why are you taking so long ?
    August 30, 2014, 10:33:22 PM
  • risingstar: You are right FDT... A great relief comes when we make peace with the reality and knowing that even this state is a necessary step towards manifestation.. Anyways, what do u personally do to manifest your desire of having a life partner, if i may ask? :)
    August 30, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: who doesn't?? again..its the way you look at things that will create and shape your life..thats why accepting what is makes a huge difference..you aren't miserable and worried all the time...
    August 30, 2014, 08:06:51 PM
  • risingstar: That's great FDT :) i wish to be like you..but i have a lot of fear of ending up alone :-|
    August 30, 2014, 08:05:36 PM
  • AS & I ARE HAPPY MARRIAGE NOW :): @tosy - You can start with the 'Power of Awarenss'. Follow up with 'The Law and the Promise' and 'Your Faith is Your Fortune' http://www.audioenlightenment.com/neville-goddard-free-ebooks
    August 30, 2014, 07:54:52 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: No...just focused on myself...made a life for myself that i enjoy..open to whatever, or whomever comes :)
    August 30, 2014, 07:54:19 PM
  • risingstar: Dear FDT, i love reading your posts :) wanted to ask you did you manifest any other guy then.. ?
    August 30, 2014, 07:50:13 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: After yeeears of ''waiting'' you'll learn not to anymore and just be happy for what is. Eventually everyone gets there, you have no choice if you choose to have a Life, that is!
    August 30, 2014, 07:36:35 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Either one of two thin gs will happen..you'l manifest what you want..soon..or you'll grow tired of it all and decide to accept what is and move on..either way..it'll be right!
    August 30, 2014, 07:35:29 PM
  • tosy: But then deep down inside, I actualy still love him very, very much. Lol am I insane?
    August 30, 2014, 07:33:36 PM
  • tosy: As much as I feel guilty for causing my breakup, and wanting to attract a relationship with my guy again, I sometimes do feel hurt/angry.. feel like saying to him "F* you for treating me like this as if you had a personality change within that one day!!" I wonder if it's normal to feel this way
    August 30, 2014, 07:32:24 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: After so many yeeears, its all i have :D that, and God!!!!!!
    August 30, 2014, 07:32:06 PM
  • tosy: FDT: I admire your optimism <3
    August 30, 2014, 07:29:52 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: Ohhh i had the feeeling place for yeeeears and everytime i came close (many times!!) the door was slammed in my face so..its best to let it go and move on..be happy for what is...its the only choice!
    August 30, 2014, 07:07:59 PM
  • Maverick: http://elitedaily.com/dating/20-reasons-youll-never-get-ex/669571/
    August 30, 2014, 05:58:07 PM
  • Tenko: quoting the radio: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yw3cKVTD9c
    August 30, 2014, 02:50:14 PM
  • tosy: Which book by Neville Goddard do you think I should start with?
    August 30, 2014, 02:48:16 PM
  • Tenko: gotta love this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWj0CiM8WU
    August 30, 2014, 02:44:52 PM
  • Tenko: and unconditional love to u and ur dreams
    August 30, 2014, 02:41:11 PM
  • Tenko: Fdt u can't gat ur lover or your job right now, u can't control conditions but u can get to the feeling place of it. Make it your intend to manifest the feeling and let that be your first manifestation.. Love to u.
    August 30, 2014, 02:37:05 PM
  • risingstar: Thanks Therealo for replying.. :) What did u do? visualizations or writing down their positive aspects etc?
    August 30, 2014, 02:34:20 PM
  • therealo: Hi Risingstar, I have not changed years of negativity, but I have changed one year of very difficult relationship with my boss in a 3 weeks time. Ande the difference is amazing !
    August 30, 2014, 01:35:58 PM
  • risingstar: Hello everyone.. Is there anyone who treated years of negativity through LOA?
    August 30, 2014, 10:44:28 AM
  • Raina33: oh okay, thanks maverick
    August 30, 2014, 10:37:16 AM
  • katiepalatine4: hey guys check out my thread please! really need your help.http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17955.msg144859;topicseen#new
    August 30, 2014, 10:23:16 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal