Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Suddenly feel sad  (Read 537 times)

Offline Inner being

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 43
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Suddenly feel sad
« on: August 01, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »
Hi,
This morning I was quite happy and then at work my feeling was getting better, i listened to the secret, I felt happier in general and enjoying my work, but then suddenly I felt sad. Just sad and wanted to cry, it's like a strong downhill feeling from happy to sad. I tried to think positive and thinking of things I'm grateful for, but I couldn't. I couldn't concentrate at my work, so I left early and I then I just chanting affirmation words that God cares, he looks after me, I am here for a reason, a good reason. I cried while saying those words and then I felt better, just like that, the sad feeling gone.
Has anyone experience that? What is that? How come you feel happy and then sad and then feel better again without a reason, or at least not that I know of.

Offline ESP

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 124
  • I've barely uncovered the extent of my true power
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly feel sad
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:25:47 PM »
I've had similar experience with telepathic activity, but actually giving into the crying, or anger, or whatever it was never helped, anything other than detecting and ending the activity results in compounding the problem.  So this sounds to me more like an emotional blockage forced it's way to the surface and demanded release, you may well have succeeded in getting rid of it.

Your lucky, it was quick for you and you didn't have to bypass your conscious mind (which has requires a person go out of their way).  If I'd given into the emotion without completely bypassing my conscious mind it would have been just like hitting a broken bone with a hammer (only served to cause more pain in both the long and short run).

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Camellia

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 01:15:05 AM »
Could this also have to do with manic depression? I seem to have some moments of extreme happiness, in which I just go around dancing, singing and spreading love, but then suddenly, everything shuts down and I just literally want to die.

That's why I have troubles believing in or loving myself. Because one second I do, and then I magically don't.
It happens quickly and without reason on a daily basis. Sometimes I think I'm going insane.

Offline Liv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 606
  • -Receive: 931
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »
Could this also have to do with manic depression? I seem to have some moments of extreme happiness, in which I just go around dancing, singing and spreading love, but then suddenly, everything shuts down and I just literally want to die.

That's why I have troubles believing in or loving myself. Because one second I do, and then I magically don't.
It happens quickly and without reason on a daily basis. Sometimes I think I'm going insane.

It might be, but don't worry about it.  You can always get checked out by a doctor if it is really interfering with daily activities.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: Feeling 

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
3 Replies
Last post November 24, 2010, 11:01:30 PM
by Love<3
3 Replies
Last post January 18, 2012, 01:35:15 AM
by billjonesplanet
5 Replies
Last post April 28, 2013, 08:44:02 AM
by Laughoutloudx3
7 Replies
Last post July 15, 2013, 06:14:11 AM
by Calm

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • SHETKAR44: HI
    Today at 03:58:19 PM
  • Ramymoneer96: Hi guys so glad I found this website. I pretty new and would appreciate it if someone could answer my questions I posted some time ago. Thanks!
    Today at 03:48:59 PM
  • Ramymoneer96: Hi guys,s
    Today at 03:47:28 PM
  • kc1111: so glad I found this place. I could definitely use some help/good info!
    Today at 10:46:30 AM
  • zelda_120: Katie you are welcome:)
    Today at 10:38:54 AM
  • zelda_120: Hi kc
    Today at 10:38:41 AM
  • kc1111: Just wanted to say hi! I'm new lol
    Today at 10:32:46 AM
  • katiepalatine4: thank you!
    Today at 10:29:06 AM
  • zelda_120: Or you can check it on zelda120.blogspot.com
    Today at 09:57:47 AM
  • zelda_120: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=13864.0
    Today at 09:57:30 AM
  • zelda_120: It's all about your perception as that's your life. If you think you are close, then you are
    Today at 09:44:22 AM
  • katiepalatine4: and where do i find the rest of your chapters from the guide of getting your love back?
    Today at 09:44:06 AM
  • katiepalatine4: so do you think im close thiugh?
    Today at 09:43:17 AM
  • zelda_120: Regarding your post, actually there are lots of article here teaching you about how to be detached
    Today at 09:32:30 AM
  • katiepalatine4: you guys please respond to my post!
    Today at 09:15:40 AM
  • Jono: N'night everyone *waves*
    Today at 07:59:03 AM
  • bb9: Thanks everyone!  Continued thoughts, energy and prayers are much appreciated!
    Today at 06:20:09 AM
  • Pure Light: bb9 Sending to your friend all my love and positive energy!
    Today at 04:52:18 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: (((positive vibes)))) and prayers to BM....
    Today at 03:42:18 AM
  • marioska: bb9! more positive vibes to BM :D
    Today at 02:43:35 AM
  • bb9: Thanks 125 and bebeh
    July 29, 2014, 10:50:48 PM
  • MakingaDifference: Sending prayers and healing energy to BM right now!
    July 29, 2014, 09:39:43 PM
  • waterfall: People of this forum....Everything is going to click for you going forward.
    July 29, 2014, 08:35:10 PM
  • marioska: you can also male a thread in which we can pray all togheter
    July 29, 2014, 06:34:07 PM
  • marioska: positive vibes and love going to your friend
    July 29, 2014, 06:33:22 PM
  • bebeh: positive vibe to  ur friend bb9 :)
    July 29, 2014, 05:04:38 PM
  • 125today: bb9 I'm sending your friend all positive vibes and healing energy!
    July 29, 2014, 09:59:53 AM
  • 125today: toinky! I know eh, yah he dated this girl 2 months after he broke up with me but they didn't last for a year. geesssh that guy is such a serial dater, I wasted my time crying over him lol
    July 29, 2014, 09:58:55 AM
  • bb9: Hello all! I would like to ask a favor.  A good friend of mine has had a massive brain bleed and is in critical condition.  I would appreciate all the positive energy and prayers you could send him.  His initials are BM.  Thanks so much!
    July 29, 2014, 09:35:50 AM
  • toinkytoinkz: @125today i think i'm in the same situation.. i mean my ex just started his relationship with this new girl with 2 months of break up. They are keeping it a secret to everyone.. i heard that they had a fight the other day because the girl borrowed my ex's access card. My ex gave his wallet to the girl.. the girl found out that my picture was still in his wallet all this time! ahahaha! funny!
    July 29, 2014, 06:59:56 AM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal