Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: If the shoe fits!  (Read 1027 times)

Offline beautifuldreamer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 326
  • -Receive: 980
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
If the shoe fits!
« on: July 23, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »
A few months ago I saw the cutest shoes in a store. I had to have them! But the store did not have my size. I would go to check back for months until eventually they told me it was out of stock and they didn't now when they'd get more. So I stopped looking.

Today I went to the mall where the store is and shortly after I got there my sandals. Literally, the only pair of shoes I have left for everyday wear broke. I had to collect some money at the mall so I got it and went to the shoe store to get some flip flops. After looking at the flip flops I decided that I never wear flip flops and it would be a waste to buy them so I went to the shoe section and there it was the shoe I've been wanting forever IN MY SIZE!

I bought them and walked out of the store. The thing that makes this story great is if my sandals broke any time before this I would've had no money to replace them.

Offline Lucky Starrrr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 430
  • -Receive: 164
  • I am happiness, I am Love, I am Prosperity...
    • View Profile
Re: If the shoe fits!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:42:22 PM »
Toooo Gud...thats a gud success story of LOA. :)

Tags: