Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner  (Read 32436 times)

Offline TinyFish

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 107
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner
« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2013, 10:14:22 AM »
Well I'm not doing NAPs. I've been using the subliminal blaster. That's why I asked if other subliminal techniques could have the cleaning effect hee hee and no I didn't put one in there that says I feel good. I guess that was a d'oh on my end. ::)

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 20, 2013, 10:16:35 AM »
Well I'm not doing NAPs. I've been using the subliminal blaster. That's why I asked if other subliminal techniques could have the cleaning effect hee hee and no I didn't put one in there that says I feel good. I guess that was a d'oh on my end. ::)

DOH indeed.

Well now you know why back in 2010 on my forum we all stopped our Cleaning NAPs because we all felt like crap for weeks.

Thank God for that "Feel Great Line", now we can FINALLY remove all the nasty limiting beliefs causing all the problems in our lives.

Merlin

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1967
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 20, 2013, 03:28:27 PM »
Is it possible that the ear ache and head ache might be due to head phones in my ear for 8 hours straight ?

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 77
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 20, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
well your ear bud will definitely sore when you put on earphone for 8 hours. This is what I do, I put my phone under my pillow and put it on low volume. I will only hear it when I lay my head on my pillow and no one will listen to it, even my gf.

Offline Liv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 994
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 21, 2013, 11:36:11 PM »
I'm a side sleeper, so wearing headphones and sleeping on my side is super painful (I have crappy headphones).  So last night I only put one in, on the side I don't sleep on.  I slept really well, and didn't wake up once, which is a first for my NAP :)

Offline JohnnyT

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 30, 2013, 11:26:31 PM »
Hey I have an idea on how to attract your ex back. The main principle of getting back with your ex is to wish for it and then let it go. If you do not let go then you will never get your ex back. That seems to be how it works for most people. Do you think you can use a Cleaning NAP like this:

All the beliefs that stops you from letting go of your past relationship with (EX's name) , are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7

Wouldn't this help you easily let go and be happy without the person you desire so that you can attract him or her back using LOA? because I feel like the hardest thing is to let go of that person and just be happy so that you can get them back.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:37:56 PM by JohnnyT »

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 31, 2013, 12:10:23 AM »

Offline JohnnyT

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 31, 2013, 12:35:15 AM »
Does this sound better?

All the beliefs that stops you from letting go of your past relationship with (EX's name) , are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you totally detach from your goal and you feel great 24/7

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 31, 2013, 12:38:03 AM »
Does this sound better?

All the beliefs that stops you from letting go of your past relationship with (EX's name) , are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you totally detach from your goal and you feel great 24/7

But you already have the letting go line part at the beginning so why add the 2nd one at the end?

I would only use this one...

"All the beliefs that stops you from letting go of your past relationship with (EX's name) , are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7"

Merlin

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline intensecity

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 09, 2019, 06:35:36 AM »

I just recorded my NAP audio and going to try it use for the first time today....Will listening to it be still effective if I was buzzed/drunk going to sleep?

Tags: