Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner  (Read 34503 times)

Offline pwrhouse

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner
« on: July 21, 2013, 10:31:45 PM »
Has anyone ever used NAPs (Night Audio Program's) to attract a former lover back into their life?

For those unfamiliar with NAPs, here is a link to a detailed explanation and how to guide by Merlin:
******world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=599

Also here is is most recent thread for his NAPs technique:
******world.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1123

(Please replace the ****** with merlin. As this is my first post, I have not been able to post complete links.)

I plan to use this technique to implant a new belief into my subconscious mind, so that I can believe that my ideal reality with my lover is possible and through my creative powers see it unfold before my eyes.

Any one have any experiences with this? If not, who is willing to try it as well?

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:38:12 PM by pwrhouse »

Offline DittyDotty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 862
    • View Profile
Re: Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 10:34:12 PM »
I am just recording my NAP now but aim to start small eventually working up to the big thing.

I am in on the experiment though

First time to use NAPs will be tonight. Aim is to get ex husband to send me flowers

Offline pwrhouse

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »
Great to hear! All the best. Please keep me up to date with your progress. I am soon to record my first NAP hopefully to start later this week.

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 611
  • -Receive: 2069
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 10:39:07 PM »
We were just talking about that on this thread:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12521.0

I'm already about 3/4 of the way to getting my ex back, so for me the NAP is to release that last bit of resistance and to make sure that my limiting beliefs don't affect my future.

Offline pwrhouse

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 10:43:42 PM »
We were just talking about that on this thread:

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=12521.0

I'm already about 3/4 of the way to getting my ex back, so for me the NAP is to release that last bit of resistance and to make sure that my limiting beliefs don't affect my future.

Thanks Kazoo, reading the thread now. Releasing the resistance definitely seems to be absolutely key for the long term!

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 718
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 10:47:56 PM »
I tried Nap before and i got all the cleaning symptomps. The worst headache ever happened to me and i even took my day off from work but i have been warned that it would happen if i did it correctly.

I personally think nap for attracting a specific person would result in obsession which was the total opposite of loa direction. Remember, i have nothing against loa, i only talk about the technique.

BelievingLove got more experiences on this subject.

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »
I tried Nap before and i got all the cleaning symptomps. The worst headache ever happened to me and i even took my day off from work but i have been warned that it would happen if i did it correctly.

I personally think nap for attracting a specific person would result in obsession which was the total opposite of loa direction. Remember, i have nothing against loa, i only talk about the technique.

BelievingLove got more experiences on this subject.

Not sure when you tried it but recently Merlin came up with some wording that is supposed to eliminate (or at least greatly reduce) the physical symptoms that sometime accompany cleaning.

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »
Oh, and I just started last night so if there was to be any physical or emotional symptoms of course I wouldn't be experiencing them yet but I am just telling myself that I won't have anything but positive results so that's what I am expecting.

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 10:56:44 PM »
Yes, i didnt put the "during the cleaning i feel great 24/7" just so i know its working. Later i put the line and i felt better. But thats not my point, i still think its not the best technique for attracting a specific person since it would result in obsession.

Anyway, experience is the best teacher they say. You can even ask Merlin the idea of attracting a specific person with nap and see whats his answer. Go on and give it a try!

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 11:29:01 PM »
I see what you are saying but a lot of LoA techniques could have that potential-RS, other visualization and having unwavering faith all that.  It seems like the main focus of the people on the Merlin forum is attracting financial abundance and physical changes and I really dont remember seeing anything about attracting back an ex.  I didn't see a lot of obsession from the folks in those areas, but of course relationship stuff can be very different.

I have no idea but I wonder if adding that "feel good" part at the end could counter that too?  It seems some people don't have physical symptoms during clearing but rather have emotional symptoms.  If you say in it that you are going to feel great 24/7, well, obsession isn't a "great" feeling so it seems that it could be prevented.  Who knows?  I guess the best thing to do is try it and if someone seems to be feeling a bit too obsessed they can either stop or change their wording to something more general.

Like I said, I am almost there with my love, so I am not starting from the beginning and for me, I want my limiting beliefs cleared no matter how things turn out with him because they are bound to be an issue in any relationship and I'd be happier in general if it was all cleared out.

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 12:31:05 AM »
Yes as i said go on and try it. But if it just gives you the obsession and you walk the opposite way of loa directions, cant say i didnt warn you. At the same time if you can reduce the obsession then its good for you.

Ok good luck :)

Offline missbliss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 116
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 08:43:03 AM »
I wrote and recorded my NAP last night but it wasn't a successful experiment. I couldn't fall asleep with it playing! 

Merlin says to put lots of emotion into the recording. While I didn't go all out, I did state a couple of the affirmations emphatically and with feeling. And then when I tried to fall asleep, those were the parts that would wake me up because they didn't sound calm or soothing  ;D

I think it may also have too many words and long statements. It's actually not lengthy and was quite short when I wrote it out. On playback, it felt like a hypnosis recording which should be great, but just not conducive to looping all night. I'm going to try and re-record it into short statements with a longer pause in between each one so my mind doesn't stay too active when listening. Oh and I used a soundtrack too. I had some light music playing on my computer so I just left it on in the background.

I'm also interested to know if a NAP for a specific person may be a bad idea?? Right now my NAP feels good and empowering to me, like I'm giving advice to my subconscious self that it'll work out, he still cares about  me, and I'll be able to find the right opportunity to reconnect him.

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 12:03:30 PM »
Hello  8)

Glad to answer any of your questions on NAPs.

Cheers,

Merlin

Offline satty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 229
  • -Receive: 400
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »
ohhh.. Merlin.. welcome!!! :)

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 12:17:03 PM »
ohhh.. Merlin.. welcome!!! :)

Thank you.

Feels weird to be on this side of the table, usually I'm the one welcoming the others.  ;D

Merlin

Tags: