Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Mental health first and then manifesting?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline BeingGood

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Mental health first and then manifesting?
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:21:20 PM »
So I thought writing this in health thread would be best, I hope its okay.

I have written here before asking for some questions and thank you all for help, but lately I have been feeling low, the thinking about how hard it will be to go from a little country to London and being discovered through Youtube literary got me feeling depressed. I feel like its not possible, if anyone read what I wrote in other threads knows that I asked if its possible to do it until the end of summer, but then I talked to myself and said that I will give it a time until New Years Eve, you know new year and a new start. This seems a bit more believable.

Now to the case for this thread. Should I take a few days off without manifesting and believing and visualization and just sit down and THINK, literary just think and solve all the problems and write down the things I want and the things I'm thankful for and set my mind on the positive train? And THEN start again with visualization and again using the LOA? To feel healthy and free from all the dark thoughts?

I will appreciate every single post, because I have been suicidal for a few years and depressed and then I found LOA and the thing that pushes me back to the darkness is the time, the time in what I can receive what I want.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IM SENDING YOU MY LOVE.

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1975
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
Re: Mental health first and then manifesting?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:35:47 PM »
I think what you have decided is good. You need to stick with taking pressure off of you and just relaxing.

Just a note though, you can never let go of LOA. It is continuously in practice. This forum helps you channelise it, not finding it.

Offline FindDivineTogether

• My Faith is strong enough to part Seas, and my Belief is all i need to truly succeed!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4317
  • -Receive: 4828
  • God will ALWAYS make a way...never doubt this!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Mental health first and then manifesting?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:12:54 PM »
Just live your life.  Plain and simple.

Make a choice to let go of all THE STUFF and refocus on you...and yes LOA is always in action. There's no stopping it!!!!!  Now, you must have other thoughts, dreams and desires..probably many? Set a goal to give THEM to God (or whatever you believe) and ask for strength and grace in the meantime..recondition yourself to be happy..or at least not frustrated over what isn't..or hasn't come yet..know that theres a reason for everything..even the things that are unwanted or not as you prefer..refocus your mind on your Life------on the gratitude you feel for your life and every part of it.

Look at what is, what has happened and be open to what will be..regardless of WHAT that is exactly.

Its worked Miracles for me :D

Tags: