Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: LoA created wonders for me....Now I'm halfway there to him ^_^  (Read 1708 times)

Offline daydreamer4life

• Thank You
  • -Given: 589
  • -Receive: 409
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Okay guys, first off I would like to say a big sorry that I have been away from this forum for ages :P Sometimes we need to go and follow our dreams, not just talk about them... :D
Prepare for a long post haha

As you all know, I let go of wanting my ex back a month or so ago, particularly as I thought his new girlfriend was corrupting him.... There was no way I was going to want him after that.

I have an amazing story to tell you about what has happened to me in the last month ever since I stopped coming on the forum :)

So, on the first week I finally let go of unhappiness around me. The guy I sit next to in Maths asked me on a date. I never even thought that guy was interested in me or anything. But I was really flattered and accepted.
He took me to an anime and comic convention and it was the coolest thing in the entire world! We took so many pictures, bought so many stuff, and now we even have matching kunai necklaces that he paid for :D
I really like this guy, I do. But I want to keep him as a friend. He's amazing and unique and funny. If things between us go to love, it will bring so many difficulties. And I don't want to lose what we have.

After all this, I started being really happy for some reason. I was finally in the vortex! I realised how much I have to be grateful for and how I have so many good people around me who love spending time with me.

So, now comes the really amazing part.
While me and my ex were still together, we often talked about our dreams. He had amazing dreams, so beautiful. But he didn't believe in them. When he shared them with me, I had to keep telling him to never lose hope, because I knew one day they would come true. I have always loved dreaming about things (where my username comes from).
In fact, the way we shared dreams with each other was what made me fall even more in love with him than I already had been.
And I know, that forever he will remember the conversations we used to have. He will always remember the way we supported each other.

After we broke up (this was before I let go) I kept having a fantasy in my head. It was so unlikely, but so beautiful, and I thought about it all the time. Here it is:
Me standing on a stage, talking to a crowd, over one-thousand people in the audience. And my ex would be somewhere among them, staring at me. I would be giving a speech on the theme Dreams. How to reach our dreams, how to never lose hope. And with every word I would say, he would start falling in love more and more with me, until it reached the point where he loved me as much as he used to again. He would remember everything that used to connect us together, everything that we used to say to say to each other.

For quite a while I had that scenario in my head. But I used to just think of that as just a fantasy, nothing possible. How on earth could I possibly set that up? I tried to be realistic.
And then I let go of him, and the entire fantasy went completely went forgotten.

So, after a short vacation(That I spent positive the entire way through), we came back to school. And thats where the LoA started it's magic :D
It all a normal day at first but then I heard a teacher talking about this weeks assembly, and that he was going to be presenting it. The topic?
Optimism.

I have no idea where it came from, but I suddenly got inspired and went over to him, and asked if I could support his presentation by reading out an essay I wrote about a similar theme. ( The truth is I hadn't written anything at all xD)
He got so happy and said that I had made his day, and he would love for me to join in the assembly.

And then I realised. I was going to do assembly in front of my entire school. That is over 1000 students. And my guy would be there. I started crying from happiness, started laughing, felt real joy.
LoA had manifested my desire! Although I had never sent it out to the universe, it had picked it up and made it true for me!!!!!!!!

I got it, I finally got it, it made sense!!! I would do everything as I imagined and me and my guy would get back together!

So...after school on Monday I came home and didn't stop writing for hours. I wrote a very inspiring essay on dreams, everything that I believed in and plenty of motivation. I showed it to the teacher and he loved it.

Today was the big day. I saw the look on my guys face when I walked onto the stage and started my speech. The entire hall was silent, listening to me talking. I was so passionate, so eager to say everything.

My last line was "So believe in yourself. Believe in yourself, because you can have do or be, anything you want." I said that looking deep into my guys eyes.
(I used LoA lingo for that line because I knew it would be effective haha :D)

And then the entire school clapped so hard for me. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. And I realised that this wasn't just for my guy, I got so much more out of it.

At the end I looked at him and he was BEAMING.  He had a big, beautiful smile on his face and my heart warmed when I saw it.

I know he is finally going to talk to me soon. I know he's going to approach me soon. I know we will be back together soon. I don't know how. But we will be. The universe gave me the opportunity, and I made the most of it.

I believe I will share my success story soon.

NEVER LOSE HOPE GUYS.!!!! xx
"My heart is afraid that it will have to suffer," the boy told the alchemist one night as they looked up at the moonless sky.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams."

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
  • -Given: 970
  • -Receive: 840
    • View Profile
Re: LoA created wonders for me....Now I'm halfway there to him ^_^
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:13:26 AM »
Awesome story daydreamer! Really happy for you

Offline Laughoutloudx3

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3896
  • -Receive: 1115
  • TogetherDivineLove<3!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 11:25:32 AM »
Omg omg omg DAAYYDAAAYYY!! MY EYES ARE WATERING TEARS OF JOY FOR YOU!! I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT(BED HAHA) READING YOUR STORY! I DONT THINK IVE EVER BEEN MORE EXCITED READING A POST HERE THAN I AM OVER YOURS!! i knew what you were doing when you told me you were taking a break...i knew it. I am sooo sooo sooo sooo happy for you! :') i promise he will be all yours again soon!! Yaaaaay!! I LOVE UUUUU! :-*

Offline virgoshowgirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 153
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 07:06:26 PM »
WOOOW !!! thanks for sharing !!! <3

keep us posted please  ;)

Offline Apple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 749
  • -Receive: 787
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 07:15:32 PM »
That's an amazing story daydreamer!!! It's proof that when we are detached and thinking about things just to make us happy, not to try and make something happen, the Universe brings us to the exact situation and circumstances for our desires!! Love it!!

Offline magic lamp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 236
  • -Receive: 1794
  • I create my own reality!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 10:46:15 PM »
great story dreamer!!!

it came true just like you fantasied  ;D that's so awesome!!!

Tags: