Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in the beginning but for only Project Team Members.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!  

Author Topic: Attracting a lottery win: Where am I going wrong?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline QueenOfCups

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 346
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Attracting a lottery win: Where am I going wrong?
« on: May 09, 2013, 01:07:53 AM »
It has been about a year since I've begun attracting a large lottery win for myself, but I have not won anything over more than $7. Of course I am still grateful to have won even these small amounts, but it is disappointing after a while not to have won big money. The jackpot would be lovely but I would be thrilled if I could even attract a $100 lottery win, which I haven't been able to do. I have no idea where I'm going wrong here? Everyday I spend a few hours (about 2) doing visualizations exercises and really feeling what it would be like to have that money, believing that I have already won the lottery and making plans of what I will do with the money and the order of the people I will tell when it finally happens. Sometimes I get so excited I will roll around on my bed in happiness :D Now, there are a few things I can think of that I might be doing wrong:

Am I visualizing too much?
Am I too attached to the outcome of the draw?
Do I need to just let go and forget about it for a while, without doing daily visualization exercises?
Am I not being specific enough in the amount I want to win? I usually just think, "I won the lottery" but I think that when most people say this they mean they really WON it, as in the jackpot

I believe it is possible to win the lottery using LoA, (look at Cynthia Stafford) and I have been going on a year now, so I am a bit frustrated. I would appreciate any advice you can give in telling me where I might be going wrong with this. For those of you who will say you shouldn't try to attract money using the lottery, but through other means, I am not counting only on the lottery as I have my own business which I plan to attract to money with, but a lottery win sure would be nice, don't you think?

Offline rodan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 606
  • -Receive: 613
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting a lottery win: Where am I going wrong?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 02:30:50 AM »
It's hard to say what could be keeping you from getting what you want.

I, too, have been keeping track of how long will it take, till I get my want!

Some say "be specific" with the thing you want, some say, do not.   Cynthia Stafford was specific. I believe it was $ 112,000,000 she wrote down, on a piece of paper? Don't hold me to that, but, she did write down a specific amount, and, the day she got the intuition to buy tickets, she did, and won! I believe it was within four months of her wanting.

There is another lady originally from Milwaukee , Wisconsin, she won big lottery, movied to Arizona, and, won big lottery again! I don't know her name. This all happened back in early 1990's.  She applied LOA, visualization type of techniques. She supposedly wrote a booklet called " Let Go and Win", which I could never find a copy. This was in the days before the internet, so, I'm finding it difficult to find a copy, might not exist in electronic form.

Here is a link of another story of a big win:

http://thesecret.tv/stories/stories-read.html?id=14834

Read it carefully. Maybe you will get an inspiration and ideas. I did.

Another thing.  Each and every day, be thankful and grateful to the Universe for what you do have.  Something like,

"I am so happy and grateful for having a nice home, and family, and ask Higher Self to provide me with this want and desire ( mention it ). Thank you, higher self, for what I do have,  I love you, and,  thank you".   ( In your own words, how you feel comfortable )

If you should have any anger or ill feelings toward your self, or another, forgive them.  Say something like"

" I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you, I love you". ( thinking of the person and situation ) 

This will help get and keep you in a good vibrational feeling with the Universe. 

I personally think it's important to do this each day, a few times a day.  Being thankful, and, telling higher self you love and am thankful for what you do have. It's a way of "letting go". 

I wish you well and good fortune.  I ask and agree with you that you have received your want, already.

Tags: