Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Can the LoA help me with this ?!  (Read 345 times)

Offline daydreamer4life

• Thank You
  • -Given: 575
  • -Receive: 362
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Can the LoA help me with this ?!
« on: April 20, 2013, 07:41:56 PM »
Okay, so when I was 12 or something, my dentist told me I should get braces or something, and I refused. I was disgusted by the thought of all my friends having their normal smiles, and I would look like the only freak weraing metal in her teeth amongst them.
So I got my wish, I didn't have to wear them.

Fast-forward to now, my teeth look good, but they aren't p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y straight and thats peeving me off. I look in the mirror, and I hate what I see.

Can I use the LoA to straighten them or will that go beyond anything possible!?

And no, I still don't want braces so thats not an option for me. Sorry :D
"My heart is afraid that it will have to suffer," the boy told the alchemist one night as they looked up at the moonless sky.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams."

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 573
  • -Receive: 706
    • View Profile
Re: Can the LoA help me with this ?!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »
If you say that you dont want to use braches to straighten your teeth then you are limiting the way universe in helping you :p

But seriously if i want something i never say to the universe to deliver my desires in special way. I never care the how as long as i get my end result. And i take the necessary action when needed.

Example when i manifested my puppy recently, i launch my desire to have a puppy. I never asked to deliver in a speacial way but the only thing i ever wished i hope its not too expensive for me. Then the bf of my sister suddenly asked me if i want a puppy. I said yes of course and it surprised me that i got it for free. Then today the puppy has manifested physically.

My point is dont limit universe on how it will deliver your desires to you because you will be amazingly surprised :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 08:02:14 PM »
And yes yes yes you can have everything you desires :)

Offline daydreamer4life

• Thank You
  • -Given: 575
  • -Receive: 362
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 08:17:02 PM »
Thanks Cherrybelle :D I love the puppy story, and I agree that I shouldn't give the universe a limit.

I supose what I meant in my question really was - Can I do all this myself?

I dont want any clinic stuff getting involved, or having to buy retainers or any other products.

Will my mind itself  using visualisation/gratitute/daily affimations/etc be able to change them?

Thanks x :)

Offline Cherrybelle

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:42:39 PM by Cherrybelle »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal