Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

* Project TransformZ

Great News!

We are very close to Launch "Project TransformZ".

It will not be a Public Launch in thebeginning but for only Project TeamMembers.

We are looking for Passionate Members as Team , so if you want to be a Part of the Project Please Refer to below Link.

Click Here!!!

Author Topic: I am a multi-millionaire  (Read 1206 times)

Offline QueenOfCups

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 345
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
I am a multi-millionaire
« on: April 09, 2013, 02:26:52 AM »
So, I'm finally doing it... it is my dream to be very rich and live in a mansion with a butler at my service. I have openly declared this to a few close friends, some of which laughed at me in response, but I have hesitated making a post on this forum and declaring it to the WORLD for fear that it might not happen. Well, today I am LETTING GO of that fear and declaring to the world that I AM A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE!!!

I live in Howsham Hall which is a BEAUTIFUL mansion in England that has been on the market for AGES and I know that is because it is WAITING FOR ME TO BUY IT! :D http://search.savills.com/property-detail/gbyorsyos070281 I do not know where the money is coming from, but I have a few ideas - recently I have decided to start up a chocolate business and am even thinking about getting back into my psychic business, both of which could be great successes if done properly! What am I talking about, OF COURSE they will be a success! :D Who knows, maybe I will even win the lottery! All I know is that it's COMING and I am READY! Money flows to me QUICKLY and EASILY because I ALREADY HAVE IT ALL! :D :D :D I cannot wait to share my wealth with all of you LoAers out there! Cheers!

Offline StreamingClub

• HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CLUB
  • Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • BOB PROCTOR STREAMING CLUB MEMBER!!
    • View Profile
Re: I am a multi-millionaire
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:49:10 AM »
Wow i need someone like you on my team. Well this is you way to create that abundance to purchase all that brotha!!!!!

I just joined the most amazing club. I get to interact with Bob Proctor on a weekly basis where he shares his genius insights, powerful lessons and big ideas. If your feeling stuck, if you want to take your life to a new level, if you want ideas on how to earn more money, how to have lasting and meaningful relationship, how to live your purpose or if you want to connect with like-‐minded people you HAVE to join the Bob Proctor Streaming Club.
(https://lifesuccess.infusionsoft.com/go/bpscr/a920/)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Edge

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 368
  • Now I am Power Attractor! Wooo Hooo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 02:17:00 PM »
Hi folks,

I wonder if Manifestx10 has only logged on here to get some recruits.

I normally tell peope to stay away from these sort of schemes - many of them are illegal.

However, Bob Proctor is a well respected guy, and, as you can try this for two weeks for only $1 I thought - why not try it out and see how it goes?

So, if you want to try it out, here's the link to sign up with.

https://lifesuccess.infusionsoft.com/go/bpscr/a1482/

Best wishes,
Edge.

Offline Oscar Thompson

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 02:56:16 PM »
Sounds Good to me and funny yeah, until these things come to reality laughing upon them is permitted. Even Yourself can laugh upon that plan because You know that its a huge plan yet You are going to fulfill.
settlement annuity
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:58:41 PM by oscarthompsn »

Tags:

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
4 Replies
Last post March 07, 2011, 11:01:08 AM
by Josh
0 Replies
Last post December 16, 2011, 03:36:19 AM
by jessicasilverman
0 Replies
Last post March 07, 2013, 07:26:23 PM
by ChazDurni
8 Replies
Last post March 12, 2014, 07:00:27 AM
by nodaev

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • alovek: another great articles ! FDT :-* thank you thank you thank you
    Today at 06:58:23 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: For example ''I AM successful!!!!'' means success will come looking for you. ''I AM limitless cash flow!!!!'' money will come into your life...
    Today at 05:23:29 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: i believe in affirmations..they say anything after the words ''I AM...'' comes looking for you :D
    Today at 05:12:51 PM
  • Handsome: Yes, thank you Maverick. It's a great video.
    Today at 01:43:40 PM
  • tosy: Maverick, thank you for sharing the video :) That is so goood
    Today at 12:55:21 PM
  • risingstar: Do affirmations really work? Can we really 'fool' our subconscious by repeating statements that our conscious mind knows well, aren't true? Would like to hear from LOA experts here :)
    Today at 12:39:25 PM
  • Maverick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ1-Nj3vcXY
    Today at 11:57:10 AM
  • Maverick: The best video ever on letting go. :) It's amazing how esoteric things like these can be explained without uttering even single word :)
    Today at 11:57:08 AM
  • Maverick: Depends on how you define letting go.
    Today at 11:35:19 AM
  • tosy: The Universe is kidding me honestly... when i start trying to let go,I'm getting the opposite of what I want. things became worse. is letting go really the way?.
    Today at 10:54:28 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: Thank you so much :)
    Today at 10:27:07 AM
  • risingstar: Hello FDT.. thanks for providing your valuable advice.. :) you've been both an asset and blessing on this forum !!
    Today at 09:57:19 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: butterfly..go on vacation!!! Seriously, I don't get the issue? Why wouldn't you? He isn't going to care and so what if he did ;D Go and have fun!!!!!!!
    Today at 06:48:20 AM
  • butterfly93: Check my post please!! http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17998.0 I need some advice :) thank you guys!!
    Today at 04:07:39 AM
  • FindDivineTogether: ur welcome :)
    Today at 03:17:22 AM
  • IncredibleHulkRobert: Thank you for mentioning all of that FDT, I was feeling rather shitty since last night, and y'know what? I asked for the signs, and His guidance, and I was quickly able to get out of that.
    Today at 02:49:55 AM
  • bunti: lhi
    Today at 12:17:43 AM
  • katiepalatine4: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17955.0 help
    August 31, 2014, 11:30:59 PM
  • Monica Vijay: how do i change my profile name? ther's no option in the account settings
    August 31, 2014, 07:41:30 PM
  • Monica Vijay: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17987.msg145043;topicseen#new :/
    August 31, 2014, 07:12:08 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: If you believe in God...all things are possible ;)
    August 31, 2014, 06:09:56 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: I am open to it!!! Whatever the future holds....i have faith in God and myself and i'd rather be content with life and have a roof over my head and a family that loves me than go through a 2nd divorce like a friend of mine or be in a loveless relationship like a family member of mine...its just not worth it!!!!!
    August 31, 2014, 06:08:09 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: And i'm not neccessarily ALWAYS positive or happy..i'm just not stupid ;D and i don't choose to be sad and miserable all the time because, well..i don't want to feel that! Lifes too short :) i have been blessed in so many other ways!
    August 31, 2014, 06:03:51 PM
  • FindDivineTogether: risingstar..its not the end of the world!!!! I mean, i know many single people..divorced, never married, etc. i know they asked too..its not really about what you want all the time...sometimes i think its about whats best for you overall and there are times i was VERY FORTUNATE things didn't work out with a guy from my past because well..it would have been a disaster and i would have had a bad life or my heart broken completely...so sometimes its not always about what you want..its more about the greater good, i believe that!
    August 31, 2014, 06:02:04 PM
  • marioska: Please, people. I need to know what to dohttp://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=17988.msg145055;topicseen#new
    August 31, 2014, 05:43:41 PM
  • alovek: hello
    August 31, 2014, 02:50:26 PM
  • Chandra Sekhar: Hello!!! :D
    August 31, 2014, 02:50:05 PM
  • alovek: great ! raina :-*good for u
    August 31, 2014, 02:28:53 PM
  • Raina33: I am ELATED today..... :D
    August 31, 2014, 01:29:39 PM
  • risingstar: A beautiful Neville Goddard success story to manifest a soulmate.. I am visualizing along these lines now http://freeneville.com/neville-goddard-success-story-soulmate/ :)
    August 31, 2014, 12:14:12 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal