Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Angel Numbers  (Read 3884 times)

Offline beautifuldreamer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 326
  • -Receive: 980
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Angel Numbers
« on: March 27, 2013, 06:57:14 AM »
So I used to see posts from time to time about angel numbers 1111 in particular. I thought, "Pssh these people must be looking for these to be seeing them all the time." I thought it was an in the head thing, until I kept seeing 11:11. I only noticed because they always say make a wish at 11:11 so I always did. I started noticing I was wishing alot lol. Then it started happening everywhere, on cash registers, price tags and even phone numbers. So far I've seen 111, 1111, 222,333 and 555 the most, and it's like this every single day for the past two weeks. I also realized that my birthday is also an angel number, what could this all possibly mean? I only found one site on the numbers but I want to know more, it's so intriguing.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6844
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Angel Numbers
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 07:31:41 AM »
Its very interesting, you know what makes it even more interesting? That we ALL see them. So its not like one person here see this and we think they are crazy in the head, or a few peopleÖ.. but the vast majority.
Another thing is, they are all the same for people. Like I could argue its selective seeing if one person sees 852 all the time and another 453 etc (just throwing numbers out there). But the fact they are 111 or 1111 or mine from 2 days ago which was 5555 on a lotto ticket. That starts to get into the realm of beyond just individual perspective and into something greater.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 07:51:30 AM »
Just add another thing, I donít think the angel number are it. I mean I can see some of those different numbers in a row. So if you look online for meaning, it doesnít really make sense.
So what else could it be?

Offline Awesomeness

• Thank You
  • -Given: 463
  • -Receive: 639
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 12:06:38 PM »
I definitely think it is to get our attention, but what for? I've asked for clarity on my seeing 22 everywhere, but no clarity has been given. Unless the meaning I've read IS the meaning that I'm meant to assume?? Ugh.

I, too, thought people were just LOOKING for these numbers until I asked God to give me a sign if I'm on the right path, and that very same day, the 22s started. I had never looked into meaning of numbers until the 22's showed up so much, that I had to. The number shows up in the oddest ways, too. That's when you really know it's meant for you!

Offline beautifuldreamer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 326
  • -Receive: 980
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 08:12:55 PM »
They say that 555 means that something you asked for is about to happen and you will undergo a huge life change. Both times I saw it something happened with the guy I was seeing. The first time I saw it, the same evening we had a long talk and I told him that I needed more than a fwb situation. I never felt so confident to say it before. I knew that I wanted to share my life with someone even if it wasn't him, I wasn't sure how someone would fit into my life but I knew that I could no longer be where I was and it was the first time I felt that he got it.

The second time I saw 555 was a couple days later he told me that he doesn't want to play the field anymore he wanted someone to start a family with and marry.  He said he felt like he was cheating because he's starting to like someone he barely knew. But at the same time he's been through too much and isn't ready. In essence, he repeated everything I was saying before. In the end I was confused about what he was getting at, all I understood from it was that there was no future for us. I told him that I needed space and he agreed.

When I saw 333 it said that it meant my guides were near me, the day before all this happened and I sent out a message saying that if he was not for me for them to make it absolutely clear to me that he was not. I also asked them to guide his personal journey and to guide mine. After I asked for guidance, I saw 555 and then it all unfolded.

I can see my growth now, because before I'd be begging or scheming to get him back. But now I understand that you can truly care for someone and understand that they are not for you. I'm a little sad but I know that wonderful things are about to happen for me.

Offline pandoram

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 413
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 08:31:32 PM »
Beautiful:

I have been seeing 555 2 to 3 times every day since last friday. I can't wait to see what it is for. I know what all the angel numbers mean because I have been following them since 2010. I see them all day long. And not just the normal 111,222 but 255 all the time now too which means what you are asking for is coming at lightning speed so don't  be scared when it gets here. I see 255 or 525 or 252 every day over and over everywhere too. And all kinds of combinations. My angels and spirit guides, guide me daily.

I am really hoping that the 555 and 255 are directed to a new guy I just met because I really like him and it would be an incredibly journey to be with him but I am just letting the universe show me what it means.

I think it is great that you know what your guides are telling you. Usually I know what the numbers mean but I am not clear as to what they meaning is refering to so I am pretty lost.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 08:43:54 PM »
So 5555 two days ago, today 333Ö I really donít know what to tell you here. I did read something last week, a woman was having the same experience and she decided to do a deeper meditation and ask for guidance. Well apparently she got lots of information and the numbers stopped for the time being.

Almost like it was a message to look within, and once you learned the lesson you can move on.

Also I just wrote this at 11:11. LOL

FML

Offline magic lamp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 236
  • -Receive: 1794
  • I create my own reality!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 09:44:05 PM »
you know what, i kind of agree and dont agree at the same time. I dont even know if these are angel numbers but if they are then i have been seeing them since past 1 year! i know, long time right? i deal with numbers a lot at work so may be that's why i am prone to seeing them (i dont know). but it hasnt done anything significant for me yet.

my numbers are 000, 777, 222, 333,111. if you google their meaning, you will find out how great it is. but again i am confused because i havent seen anything yet.

everytime i see them; i just smile and say thank you  ;D

Offline 2Hot4you

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 06:41:08 PM »
I definitely think it is to get our attention, but what for? I've asked for clarity on my seeing 22 everywhere, but no clarity has been given. Unless the meaning I've read IS the meaning that I'm meant to assume?? Ugh.

I, too, thought people were just LOOKING for these numbers until I asked God to give me a sign if I'm on the right path, and that very same day, the 22s started. I had never looked into meaning of numbers until the 22's showed up so much, that I had to. The number shows up in the oddest ways, too. That's when you really know it's meant for you!
Frankly speaking, the number 222 is an angel one and means faith and trust. However, I wouldn't know it if once I didn't  read the article https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-222-meaning/ about magestic number 222. Furthermore, I started believing that numerology reflects our live, because as it is said in that article: "the number 222 appears when Your thoughts might be chaotic.", and I had the same case, when once I couldn't sleep, because I just couldn't stop thinking about my live, so when I looked at the clicks there were 2:22 AM... Coincidence? I don't think so.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 619
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 12:11:09 AM »
when once I couldn't sleep, because I just couldn't stop thinking about my live, so when I looked at the clicks there were 2:22 AM... Coincidence? I don't think so.

That depends my dear....Do you normally stay in bed all day or do you do what most people do and go to bed at night time....somewhere before 2:22am?
If you're like most normal people then seeing 222 is a probability, just as much as 111, 123 or 472 are.

Tags: