Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: For those who are doing RS!! A great MP3 that helps  (Read 3427 times)

Offline waterfall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 328
  • -Receive: 1973
  • What you think, You become !
    • View Profile
Re: For those who are doing RS!! A great MP3 that helps
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:26 AM »
I kept falling asleep! Too relaxed? Lol

@happinessjug, You read my mind. I was about to post the same thing.

I slept off yesterday while doing this mp3 RS. I felt really bad.. Does it show I am not determined enough... bahhh .. Not sure

No, that means your mind is reaching the deep levels. This actually means the CD is working. Now just keep on doing this. Because the CD is not talking to your conscious mind. It is talking to your sub conscious. Keep on doing it and see the results. Don't fall in the trap of your 5 senses.

Offline kansub

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 108
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 06:41:05 PM »

No, that means your mind is reaching the deep levels. This actually means the CD is working. Now just keep on doing this. Because the CD is not talking to your conscious mind. It is talking to your sub conscious. Keep on doing it and see the results. Don't fall in the trap of your 5 senses.

Yesterday something wierd happened. Normally i visualize first and then do this MP3. While I was visualizing, I felt so heavy and went blank for a while. Normally I try to get picturize in normal mode like easy way. But ysday I started fine but in the middle, I felt so pressured. After I opened my eyes, it took me few mins to come back to normal state. Then I started with mp3, and slept off within 5 mins. That was super wierd... Dont know why...

Offline happinessjug

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 01:19:38 PM »

I slept off yesterday while doing this mp3 RS. I felt really bad.. Does it show I am not determined enough... bahhh .. Not sure

I don't catch what you're saying. How can I visualise or do the energy ball thing if I'm asleep?

Offline Power of Love

• Thank You
  • -Given: 671
  • -Receive: 800
  • Struggle and joy are not on the same channel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 03:05:30 PM »
You don't do RS when you are a sleep.

You need to be in a trance where you only focus on the energy flow and nothing else. It was suggested to me to try RS when you're not sleepy... It may be easier to focus then.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Psionic

Offline Silverwaters05

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 101
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 12:47:44 PM »

I slept in the middle of this too. I think that it means the recording it's doing it's job in us getting relaxed and getting into the right brain waves for manifestation.

Tags: