Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Manifest Absolutely Anything v.2.0  (Read 1436 times)

Offline puiocu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Enjoy Life! You only get one shot!
    • View Profile
Manifest Absolutely Anything v.2.0
« on: February 09, 2013, 10:10:59 PM »
Manifest absolutely anything v2.0 really does deal with all issues, even though itís pretty short. Itís just to the point, and doesnít drag it out into a 10 DVD course. It helps you form a vision using all of your senses, and presents a real routine and practice to strengthen and hold that in a way that acknowledges that this is a daily practice. Here are some of the things manifest absolutely anything works with:

1.  Getting in touch with what you really want, through a questioning process that is useful.

2. Acknowledging and working with how believable you think the goal is. Something very important and often overlooked!

3. What if Iím not a visual person? An important question. Manifest absolutely anything v2.0 has a series of questions and processes to get you in touch with various sensory and emotional experiences that the goal would create, to help you feel the energy of the goal in the kinesthetic and auditory levels as well. Even if you are extremely visual, all of these elements are important.

4. A powerful script and process to get you into a meditative state where you can more deeply experience the entire process. In a way, this part right here is really worth way more than the price of admission. Letís talk a little bit about this script.

Click here to Download Manifest Absolutely Anything v.2.0

Related Topics

Subject / Started by Replies Last post
7 Replies
Last post September 07, 2012, 11:27:09 AM
by Free bird
0 Replies
Last post May 08, 2013, 03:52:44 AM
by thriving1
8 Replies
Last post December 28, 2013, 10:51:32 PM
by allladiesluvme
3 Replies
Last post May 24, 2014, 06:50:48 AM
by justbreathe

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Suggestions Please?

* You Can Chat Here!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • Roxychick: lol MA
    Today at 09:55:34 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: I'm sure all of the members on his forum are just his other accounts.
    Today at 09:44:53 PM
  • MA138: I'm sure his forum will have an automated "Thank You" system for when Adam post's something. The way it works: anytime he writes something, every registered user will automatically give him a "Thank You" without their consent or knowledge.
    Today at 09:41:47 PM
  • posay: I laughed out loud at that MA :P
    Today at 09:19:41 PM
  • Night-Eyes: just be sure to thank him MA
    Today at 09:04:06 PM
  • MA138: I'm sure Adam will create his forum. He will "allow" people to join....
    Today at 08:57:48 PM
  • Night-Eyes: room for more adventures :D
    Today at 05:48:58 PM
  • Superman: I don't knwo their reasons... I know that since a long time people asked me to do that. So I did. But I agree its funny
    Today at 05:46:02 PM
  • posay: Oh I know, I'm not saying that at all.  Just funny how everyone is branching away :P
    Today at 05:44:23 PM
  • Superman: I writed a reason why I made this. But don't worry this is not a competition to this forum. It will not be as members as here...The goal is different.
    Today at 05:30:34 PM
  • Superman: lol
    Today at 05:29:00 PM
  • Night-Eyes: kfc
    Today at 05:24:35 PM
  • posay: Soooo Veronica, Zorba and Superman have created their own forums lol who's next? :P
    Today at 05:16:54 PM
  • Ankur Sancheti: SOme Technical Problem
    Today at 10:54:10 AM
  • Meme: So glad the board is back up! What happened?
    Today at 09:37:03 AM
  • lunareclipse: I actually had a boss that was an old lesbian lady living with her gf called Leslie. I asked her "If Jeremy calls himself Jezza and my friend's sister Karen is called Kazza, then how do you call Leslie?"
    Today at 06:02:53 AM
  • Starlight125: Heey
    Today at 06:02:15 AM
  • lunareclipse: I foresee all sorts of "electrical issues" coming up now in your house ;)
    Today at 06:00:16 AM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Is that all he was there to fix?  ;)
    Today at 05:03:29 AM
  • Night-Eyes: then tonight my fire alarms randomly went off and wouldnt stop and there he was to fix them haha
    Today at 04:43:45 AM
  • Night-Eyes: haha no lunar, just slang for electrician, i think i manifested him as he was here last summer to put a new fan in my bathroom and recently i was wondering if it would be him coming to fix it when it broke, but it wasnt.
    Today at 04:43:04 AM
  • Starlight125: Hello
    Today at 04:02:55 AM
  • lunareclipse: Gah..spelling, not pronunciation ::)
    Today at 03:39:16 AM
  • lunareclipse: I had to Google what leccy meant :D I thought maybe it's a Welsh pronunciation for cute lezzy :P
    Today at 03:36:38 AM
  • Night-Eyes: well i just had a cute leccy come to fix my smoke alarms :D
    Today at 03:13:28 AM
  • posay: Lol maybe there's an undercover KFC movie I don't know about...
    July 01, 2015, 10:43:39 PM
  • Colonel Roosevelt: Really? I thought Chicken Run or Da Ali G Movie suits you haha
    July 01, 2015, 10:43:00 PM
  • posay: CHICKEN LITTLE!  Except I like my chicken really big lol and fried.
    July 01, 2015, 10:41:58 PM
  • posay: Haha you know what my favourite movie is CR...
    July 01, 2015, 10:41:39 PM
  • Roxychick: Lol
    July 01, 2015, 09:17:52 PM

Registration

Facebook Comments

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal