Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Remote seduction/influence  (Read 8804 times)

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
  • -Given: 970
  • -Receive: 840
    • View Profile
Remote seduction/influence
« on: January 12, 2013, 06:51:28 AM »
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum...and I'd like to ask some questions about remote seduction and influence from a distance. I've been really in love with this girl for about 2 years now, and just started getting into metaphysical stuff about a year ago. Anyways, I've been good friends with her for awhile, and we've gone through a pretty bad rough patch not too long ago. I want to use LOA/RS/RI to improve our relationship so that we can be best friends again, and potentially attract her as my girlfriend :)

I'm going to a basketball game with her tomorrow, and any insight on this matter would be EXCELLENT. I want to get started right away. I should also mention, we live about 40 miles away from each other :( but talk frequently and keep in touch on a regular basis. Please help! Thanks so much.

SR

Offline rtardx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 155
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Remote seduction/influence
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 03:06:10 AM »
It seems to work for alot of people, I relaxing before you do it. Make it feel like you're really there too. Also, Look forward to her leaning on your shoulder and giving you hints that she wants you as you watch the game with her.

Crap, I'm excited now!!!

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 593
  • -Receive: 503
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 04:29:35 AM »
Hi Sr! I've tried RS and I believe it's a great way of making stronger relationships. At the begining, I focused a lot just in sex, but I wanted a love relationship with the guy (I was attracting my boyfriend back) so I changed my thoughts while doing it; I kept on sending him pure love. First, he was really interested on having sex with me, but nothing else, but then it was sex and love too... I mean, he began to realize that he wanted to be with me. Sometimes I believe that this technique helped him to let go of his fears (he was telling me all the time "I don't imagine being with any other woman when I'm 40, just you" but then "but I don't love you"; he was scared and, as I know him well, I knew and just kept on sending him love) and realizing that he wanted to be with me too.
Hope this helps a little, if you have any specific question, feel free to tell!

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline ava

• Thank You
  • -Given: 935
  • -Receive: 986
  • I am my desire!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
thank you dear marioskaaa:) you gave us hope and belief that they will feel our energy:)thank you,thank you,thank you:)

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 11:31:25 PM »
Thank you all for the encouragement! The game went well :) she was really happy and it ended on a good note...we might hang out again in the future when she's in my city so that's a good sign! The night before, I tried the energy ball technique and it worked pretty well! We didn't fight, as we normally do, and it was just a really good day...I hope to have more of these! :)

I'm having a little trouble with getting into focus when I do the RS/RI session. I constantly go in and out of actually seeing her in front of me. Other than that, I learned a new technique that you guys might want to know about...it's called remote rapport, which can be used in person or remotely...Basically you visualize the person in front of you, get a clear image (which I'm having trouble getting to), and then match your breathing with theirs and mimic their position. You can look into their eyes and feel the connection getting deeper, then go ahead with RI/RS techniques.

I tried it on a random person and I really felt a deep connection with them. Anyways, are there any other techniques you guys recommend I use on this girl? I really love her and want to make her happy!

Thanks everyone!

SR

Offline marioska

• Thank You
  • -Given: 593
  • -Receive: 503
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 04:24:02 AM »
Other than that, I learned a new technique that you guys might want to know about...it's called remote rapport, which can be used in person or remotely...Basically you visualize the person in front of you, get a clear image (which I'm having trouble getting to), and then match your breathing with theirs and mimic their position. You can look into their eyes and feel the connection getting deeper,

I never heard of that, but I'll be definitely trying it when being on trouble with people like family or friends, because I don't think RS it's good with them, as it makes me involve other kind of feelings.

About your issue, I don't know right now any other techniques, but if I were you, I'd just keep on doing the RS thing as long as it feels right and work on improving myself, because being happy is the best way of attracting your desires.

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 05:10:16 AM »
Thanks so much marioska...I'll be doing this daily and I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. I'm really happy/excited to be with the girl of my dreams! :)

Offline AGE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 178
  • <3.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 09:36:39 AM »
I can see you're doing just fine so I have no advice for you!
However, don't focus on focusing during RS, let it be natural.
Keep it up :3

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 04:18:19 PM »
I should also add that I would like to be her best friend as well. Should I visualize us together as best friends happy and having a good time? Not sure exactly what to visualize here. Also, when we went to the game on Saturday, we had some silent moments...like where neither of us talked. Is that a bad thing? I'm worried that I might have come off as boring or something.. Hopefully not :) anyways, thanks for the help!

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 12:20:36 AM »
Hi again,

So after reading some success stories I wanted to share my personal story in a little more detail so I can be led in the right direction...sorry for the long post!

I met this girl about 11 years ago in Junior High. We were friends, and then she went to a different high school, we kept in touch for a bit then lost touch for a few years. Then randomly, at my first class in college, I see her sitting literally 4 seats over. We reconnected, were good friends for a bit and talked. This whole time, I wasn't interested in her more than a friend, but then something happened in my last year at college. Then the 4th year came along and we both were in desperate need of an apartment mate (she couldn't find a girl roommate and I couldn't find a guy) so then we decided to live with each other, as FRIENDS. Then things started happening...

Again, I want to mention, I was not interested in her at the time. She came on to me at a party we had in our apartment, and asked to hook up, and I said I wouldn't do that, that we were friends and I didn't want it to be awkward...so I passed the opportunity up. Then I got to know her a bit better, we went out a lot, hung out so much in the apartment, etc. I started falling for her...and falling hard. So about 3 months into it, I was head over heels for this girl, and she had no idea. She'd definitely give signs that she liked me too, but neither of us did anything about it :(

We graduated together, and over the summer, we both moved home (which is 5 min away from each other), so I became close to her family and loved her more and more each day...again, neither of us did anything about it. When it came time for her to move out (she went to grad school) we kept in touch frequently (everyday) and things were great between us. Then she meets this guy and ends up dating him for 8 months. She did come on to me even when they were dating, but I didn't want to be that guy, so I never took the opportunity...I was totally jealous of the guy, and even told her about it. But in the end, I wanted her to be happy so I kept my mouth shut and let them do their thing.

Anyways, they had a nasty break up over the summer of 2012, and since then, she's been distant with me. I'm not sure why, but I want to get to be best friends again like we were in college, and then take our relationship to the next step. She knows my weaknesses and I've also seen her at her worst, but I still am crazy about her and want to see this through. What can I do to get her to fall for me again? I mean, I've heard from other sources that she does like me and think about me all the time, but I can't trust it unless I hear it from her. We went to see an NBA game on Saturday and things went well. She talked about her ex, and how she wants to find someone and just hook up with them and have no attachments, blah blah. But I know her, and deep down she wants a relationship with someone that will love her more than anything (which I do). I should also mention that I truly want her to be happy with whomever she decides to be with, but I feel like I could be the one to make her happy.

That's my story. I want to improve our relationship, especially since we've been distant lately...I'm really not sure how to approach this. I have so many resources: MPS by Amargi Hillier, stuff from Joseph Plazo, and Wendi's RS mp3s. If anyone has used any of these, which would be most successful? Did I screw things up when the Universe did give me the opportunity to be with her, and I just passed it up? I mean, I don't just want sex or a physical thing, I want a real and deep relationship with her, she's seriously the best person I know! Any advice would be much appreciated...Thanks for reading this long post and all the details! :)

SR

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6844
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 12:35:20 AM »
What she said at the game is pure BS, you know it. Its called testing the water so to speak, she wants to see the reaction you have when she talks about other guys or relationships. Woman are crafty creatures, and shouldn’t be taken lightly. LOL

Since you are still in contact, and actually going out together, it’s a safe bet that things are pretty good between you two. In terms of any negativity left over since the break up.

The question is why she left, and what is she looking for? When she talks about these relationship what is her focus… also know as what kind of characteristics is the looking for. That’s the first clue right there.

If you can address that in any way possible you are miles ahead. Also take each meeting as time to spend and build on the last one, don’t just settle for friends zone. You want more than that, so show her that in an indirect way.

It’s like going to a interview, you want to make the best impression you can … every single time. You want to show you are better “candidate” and trust me she is taking notes. So drop the worry shit, get it together and get her back.

People tell you she likes you, she goes out with you … talks about other guys to get your reaction. How many hints do you need.

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 12:58:51 AM »
Thanks Mr. Brightside,

I just wanted to ask, how do I let her know indirectly that I want more than a platonic relationship with her? Is there any sort of meditation thing I can do to get her to know? I feel like she knows I like her, but we're both shy or afraid to just say it.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6844
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 01:16:03 AM »
Behave like you are already in one. That’s what I do anyways. Go to a movie or dinner, walk around and chat. See how it goes and act accordingly, if she is interested then go a little further.
That’s what I would do in your situation, go and do “relationship” things with her… take that shyness away by actually just doing things you both enjoy. It’s a good ice breaker, and it doesn’t feel like you are wondering how to get her to date you… because you are already on one :P

Offline Love is here

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1903
  • -Receive: 1084
  • Everyday I get a little bit closer to you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 01:35:23 AM »
Thanks Mr. Brightside,

I just wanted to ask, how do I let her know indirectly that I want more than a platonic relationship with her? Is there any sort of meditation thing I can do to get her to know? I feel like she knows I like her, but we're both shy or afraid to just say it.

This is a really sweet story but one question, why cant you directly let her know how you feel? Trust me on this, this girl has probably already imagined you confessing your love to her. Like mr. brightside said, continue to hang out and behave like your already with her but I do think eventually (and not too far in the future) you need to directly tell her how you feel. Its so much more romantic when a guy confesses his feelings first but maybe as a female im biased. It does sound like she is waiting for you to just say it and thats why shes giving you little hints.

Offline SR41489

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 03:01:04 AM »
I guess I'm just really shy and need to build some confidence. It's also since we've been friends for so long, I feel like I've been friend-zoned since she feels so comfortable in front me to tell me that she wants to hook up with people, you know? I think that's been my major issue. My biggest concern is the whole "what if" she doesn't respond the way we are all assuming she would? I want to first improve our relationship with some LOA techniques since we've had a rough 6 months and then continue from there.

Tags: