Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Seeking Romantic Relationship!  (Read 6106 times)

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • -Given: 742
  • -Receive: 547
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Romantic Relationship!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 10:50:05 AM »
Well, I did the EFT and I have known it to work fast but never this fast.  After doing it, I felt the usual feeling of relief but as the evening has gone on, I am in an even better place than before.  I don't care if I get my past lover back, really I don't.  He is a good person and so am I.  I know that we will both be successful in love.  I was so focused on trying to figure out why I had seen him in a vision before I met him and now the answer is clear.  First of all, it is proof to me that what I experience in mediation is real and has meaning.  Secondly, I was able to love him unconditionally, which lead to me being able to love myself, unconditionally, which lead to my being able to love all living creatures unconditionally.  I still have stray thoughts about myself and others that are less than positive but I find that I can now dismiss them quickly.  I am so proud of myself for ending a relationship that wasnt right for me.  He wasnt bad to me but he didnt treat me as well as I deserve to be treated.  I was never mad at him for that because he is entitled to behave any way that he wants.  I just wasnt being totally fulfilled in the relationship.  I used to feel that if a man didnt treat me right it was because of something I had done wrong.  This was because naturally, I was making mistakes along the way, however, making mistakes is normal.  In my last relationship, I had learned from my mistakes and behaved in a positive, correct way and he still didn't treat me as I deserve, so I can see quite clearly that I am a good, loving, positive person who will make a terrific wife for the right man.  When I met him, I was in a space where I didnt need a relationship to be happy nor fulfilled.  I wasn't looking for a relationship to make me whole, which is why I was able to let go.  What I am looking for is a loving, committed, spiritual marriage.  I believe that I can have that and I dont feel a sense of lack when I think about it.  I love people quite easily and can see the good in them.  I have always known that the biggest flaws you notice in other people are the flaws of yourself that bother you the most, so when I noticed flaws in other people i would stop and realize that my discord towards them was really directed at myself.  I learned to accept my flaws one year ago and now when I see my flaws in other people I love them.  The last two guys I dated, i was able to accept, love and embrace their flaws but it seemed as if they were not as accepting of themselves as I was.  They both pushed me away and I was surprised 'cause I would think people would want unconditional acceptance.  When I would tell them what great peole they were, they would disagree with me.  I think the reason they lost their attraction to me is not because I am not a worthwhile beautiful person but because they have some more work to do in the self-love department.  I am able to accept their flaws because I recognize the same flaws in myself and love myself for those very flaws.  Like attracts like and it is not at all a bad thing for people like that to lose attraction for me.  It simply means that I am not like them.  That's okay with me!  I have the benefit of being in contact with one of the men and the difference between my life and his is extaordinary.  He keeps getting sicker and sicker and doesnt take good care of himself at all.  It's as if he is allowing his life to deteriorate around him.  My life, on the other hand, is thriving.  My last guy was everything I had imagined in a partner.  This was my first time dating someone I was really strongly attracted to and whom I had intentionally manifested.  Yet I was clear to myself from the beginning that if he didnt treat me like I deserved, i would end things.  I also refused to let myself get wrapped up in him and still put myself and my life first.  I believe I was testing myself to see if I was truly ready to accept nothing less the relationship I desire and I am.

Offline Andrew Wilkie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 12:47:17 PM »
Congratulations!

Offline lovely

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 106
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 01:23:56 PM »
Hi loveofabundance,congrats..EFT really helps a lot in removing emotional blocks n u r d proof..

Well,ur realization is quite amazing..In fact,itz true tht love comes to our life n stay wid us when we lov ourselves so much tht we dnt wait 4 others to lov us..like attracts like..LOA mk us look into d inner-self n EFT helps to mk our inner-self beautiful,full of love n faith....

wid lots of lov n good wishes..
                                                              lovely

Offline magicgirl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 01:49:15 PM »
Thank you Paris and Magic!  To Paris, you are a very sweet person and I am SURE that the positive energy you sent out as you were thinking of me was instrumental in my feeling tons better yesterday!  To Magic, I have used EFT in the past with much success.  I would even use it in the relationship to quiet fears and doubts and it worked like a charm.  Oddly, when I would think about doing EFT now, I would just push it to the back of my mind even though I know I need to do it now more than ever.  I believe you are absolutely right in that there is still a part of me that is fearful of having the relationship I desire.  In fact, because I saw this man in a vision one week before I met him and he seemingly magically appeared 20 minutes after I said Ok Universe, Im ready for my hot guy!, and he has so many things in common withan imaginary guy I used to fantazise about for fun, I had a hard time believing he was real and even that he would like me.  I have been working really hard on myself for myself and it has been working.  I asked for a sign of what I should do next and your reply is my answer.  I won't put it off any longer and will do EFT now.

Yes,do the EFT, you deserve a good life, so do what you can to get it :)

Offline magicgirl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »
Well, I did the EFT and I have known it to work fast but never this fast.  After doing it, I felt the usual feeling of relief but as the evening has gone on, I am in an even better place than before.  I don't care if I get my past lover back, really I don't.  He is a good person and so am I.  I know that we will both be successful in love.  I was so focused on trying to figure out why I had seen him in a vision before I met him and now the answer is clear.  First of all, it is proof to me that what I experience in mediation is real and has meaning.  Secondly, I was able to love him unconditionally, which lead to me being able to love myself, unconditionally, which lead to my being able to love all living creatures unconditionally.  I still have stray thoughts about myself and others that are less than positive but I find that I can now dismiss them quickly.  I am so proud of myself for ending a relationship that wasnt right for me.  He wasnt bad to me but he didnt treat me as well as I deserve to be treated.  I was never mad at him for that because he is entitled to behave any way that he wants.  I just wasnt being totally fulfilled in the relationship.  I used to feel that if a man didnt treat me right it was because of something I had done wrong.  This was because naturally, I was making mistakes along the way, however, making mistakes is normal.  In my last relationship, I had learned from my mistakes and behaved in a positive, correct way and he still didn't treat me as I deserve, so I can see quite clearly that I am a good, loving, positive person who will make a terrific wife for the right man.  When I met him, I was in a space where I didnt need a relationship to be happy nor fulfilled.  I wasn't looking for a relationship to make me whole, which is why I was able to let go.  What I am looking for is a loving, committed, spiritual marriage.  I believe that I can have that and I dont feel a sense of lack when I think about it.  I love people quite easily and can see the good in them.  I have always known that the biggest flaws you notice in other people are the flaws of yourself that bother you the most, so when I noticed flaws in other people i would stop and realize that my discord towards them was really directed at myself.  I learned to accept my flaws one year ago and now when I see my flaws in other people I love them.  The last two guys I dated, i was able to accept, love and embrace their flaws but it seemed as if they were not as accepting of themselves as I was.  They both pushed me away and I was surprised 'cause I would think people would want unconditional acceptance.  When I would tell them what great peole they were, they would disagree with me.  I think the reason they lost their attraction to me is not because I am not a worthwhile beautiful person but because they have some more work to do in the self-love department.  I am able to accept their flaws because I recognize the same flaws in myself and love myself for those very flaws.  Like attracts like and it is not at all a bad thing for people like that to lose attraction for me.  It simply means that I am not like them.  That's okay with me!  I have the benefit of being in contact with one of the men and the difference between my life and his is extaordinary.  He keeps getting sicker and sicker and doesnt take good care of himself at all.  It's as if he is allowing his life to deteriorate around him.  My life, on the other hand, is thriving.  My last guy was everything I had imagined in a partner.  This was my first time dating someone I was really strongly attracted to and whom I had intentionally manifested.  Yet I was clear to myself from the beginning that if he didnt treat me like I deserved, i would end things.  I also refused to let myself get wrapped up in him and still put myself and my life first.  I believe I was testing myself to see if I was truly ready to accept nothing less the relationship I desire and I am.

Congrats!!!

I am happy for you :)

Offline funsize

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 11:55:30 AM »
Hi there

I know we have spoken on my post and I know you understand my situation.  I had exactly the same experience (I did a 7 week online course teaching how to attract a soulmate and then 2 months later I met him) but my situation differed in that this man treated me EXACTLY how I wanted to be treated.  He was such a gentleman from day 1, pulling out my chair in restaurants, choosing the wine, helping me on with my coat and then pulling my long hair out from under the coat collar (that one absolutely killed me - no man has ever done that for me before!), always making sure there was a new bottle of water for me in his car, etc etc.  He paid for gym membership for me and even though he has since left me, he continues to pay it so that I can take my baby niece swimming.  You deserve credit for leaving the man who didn't treat you right.  I am heartbroken on losing the one that did.

Tags: