Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Seeking Romantic Relationship!  (Read 5734 times)

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • -Given: 742
  • -Receive: 547
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
Seeking Romantic Relationship!
« on: June 24, 2010, 07:57:20 AM »
I have been able to manifest everything in my life and I mean everything: money, friends, job, fun experiences yet at 38 I have yet to manifest a romanitc relationship, a marriage, children.  these are th eonly things that have ever mattered to me.  Which is why it is so easy to get the other stuff, cause I dont care about any of it without someone to love.  BTW, I am sweet, used to be happy until now, look in my early 20s, have a great body, etc and I do love and care for myself but the years have gone on too long and i cant take the loneliness anymore.  i want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 10:43:31 PM by Ankur Sancheti »
Happiness is two kinds of ice cream!

Offline lb85

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
Re: Ready to die!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »
Trust me when I say I know how you must be feeling. I also hate it when people add to the pain by saying don't worry, it will happen. Or when they say I don't need love. We do all need love. There is something inside you that wont allow you to get love. Somehow your being stubborn about the fact that your good enough as you are but there is something wrong with why your not being loved. You can attract the man but only if you feel like you deserve to be loved. Imagine if the man of your dreams was talking like this, he wouldnt be the man of your dreams anymore right? You need to step out of yourself and find what is stopping you from noticing those who can love you or to attract those who you want to. I am in the same place as you. And giving advice is so much easier than applying it to the self. I try and its a struggle, I give up sometimes. Sometimes I feel exhausted and tired of hoping because it doesnt seem right that nothing is coming my way. You need to put yourself in an environment unfamiliar to you, you might have your eyes more open. Maybe you should be more active about looking. If you dont want to try dating around, go to new places. Step into a different place and situation. You cant find love doing what your already doing. Throughout this process, you need to be certain that he is on his way. He is just around the corner and you need to allow him to turn the corner and find you. Good luck!

Offline Paris :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
  • Life is Worth Something
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 06:51:56 PM »
Im assuming because you posted this you dont really want to die ur just tired having to try so hard and tired of being in pain. I was there not too long ago. There is hope though. Ive been reading a lot about LOA and watching a LOT of videos so I can better understand LOA and so I can get out of that ugly place. Ive been slowly but surely working my way out and Ive had glimpses of amazing things thats really propelling me forward. The best thing i can offer u right now is to keep trying. Find anything thatll make u feel just a little bit better. Learn all u can about LOA. Tap out ur negative feelings with LOA. Work with yourself. If you ovvercome this just think how amazing ur life will be. Dont worry about the how so much just worry about feeling better. I hope this helps. :)

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 06:53:50 PM »
And remember LOA is about being strong on ur own. Happiness only comes truly from within. IF u try to find it through other people or things it's only going to amplify the discord. Keep trying :)

Offline last queen

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 08:21:52 PM »
hang in there sweety its on its way just round the corner !  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline David V.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 61
  • THE ENDS ATTRACT THE MEANS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 09:22:32 PM »
I read once that you must grow stronger and greater than that you want, in order to get it. If you want money, prove yourself to feel and be already wealthy. If you want love, prove yourself you can be loved. Start with yourself.

If you want to be respected and admire, start for yourself, looking for reasons you can look up at yourself for.

You still live, meaning you still can do something about that which has been bothering you.

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 10:26:21 PM »
Thank you for your comments.  I do appreciate them.  I do understand LOA and I literally can manifest anything I want and have always been able to except for this one thing.  Everything lines up for me perfectly except a man's love.  That is it.  I have worked on myself.  I have radically changed careers and environments to line it up and it still hasnt worked.  I do love myself and I am surrounded by love.  And no, it doesnt turn me off when a man feels like and says that he will never find love.  If I'm attracted to him, I just am because I can see the beauty in other people and I do see myself in them, them in myself.  In fact, if a guy is a sad sack, I feel like, terrific like attracts like so lets love each other what better way to be accepting of ourselves.  And yes, I've done vision boards, wish list, visualization.  I manifesting a man that I was crazy about, I didn't get clingy, stayed positive used LOA and he neglected my needs.  And yes, I did put in the request that he be crazy about me too.  I literally said, "I'm ready fro him Universe" and he IMMEDIATELY (20 minutes) appeared.  What's crazy is that I had actually seen him in a vision while meditating one week prior.  But, as I said, he didnt treat me the way I deserve.  So, instead of staying with him and letting him treat me worse and worse, which is what I would have done in the past, I ended it. It didnt work.  He didnt get better and/or a new man didnt appear.  This was the first guy that I liked inside and out that I ever dated.  Usually, I just like the inside but dont find the outside very attractive.  Anyway, I am considering leaving this physical plane on Saturday.  I must wait until then because I have pets and am dog-sitting for my mom.  She will come to pick up her dog on Sat.  so I can leave a note for her to take care of my pets too.  No, Im not going to kill myself in the traditional means.  I will just leave here, naturally.  I know I can do it because I can manifest everything else.  And yes, I do know that I am respoinsible for my own happiness.  I lived and breathed the life of complete strength on my own while I was with this man and it didnt work.  I am not looking for someone to complete me.  i am looking for someone with whom to share my life, which is a good one.  I have much to offer, and I do so.  I, actually, have more going for me (on paper) then this man has right now.

Offline Ankur Sancheti

• You Are, Your Attraction!
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1537
  • -Receive: 2392
  • "Attract Carefully, Incase, It Becomes A Reality"
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking Romantic Relationship!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 10:48:07 PM »
Loveofabundance & All Forum members,

Request you and other forum members to be thoughtful before writing Posts, "Ready to Die", is too negative, harsh, ultra hyperactive and false representation of you.

Please, do not use such Title, Content.

You are just being hyper reactive, remember things aint as bad as you are making for yourself.

Apologies to be rude, but, the whole idea of developing this forum was to spread Education on LOA, hope, positivity, love and energy.

Thanks for Understanding!

Ankur

Offline lb85

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 10:57:30 PM »
 I wish I could help but I can't because your problem is very deep. I wish I knew you as a friend, I'm not saying friends can tell a lot about you because even I learned that thats not true. They just lift us a little, making it easier to go through our days. I'm sure you must have read a lot of online material but maybe you havent seen this on yet: http://www.manifestationstories.com/
I think your doing everything right, you need to realise that there is something in your subconscious. Even if your trying to find it yourself, sometimes outside help can do a lot in a short time. My friend has gestalt therapy, from the outside she seems the most pulled together person. Which she is, but she couldnt have come this far alone. Maybe you should try it too. Another suggestion is to start a journal. Don't just jot down your feelings, its handy to read those again and see what might be limiting you. But another approach is to make a few headings with respect to situations. The idea is to put down facts, then your perspective (how you intended something to happen), what you actually did, how you wished to go about it, and what you should do in order to able to do it in the future. You need to realise your flaws. I know! We all hate doing it, but everyone who applies the LOA is willing to recognise their flaws and work on them so that we can manifest what we want. Your feeling sorry for yourself right now, its natural and you need to allow yourself to feel that way. Your frustrated and desperate but you want to say your giving up. You havent given up, you probably wont for a long time yet. I'm sure you will still be here saturday and I'm sure you will realise that you need to appreciate your current situation. Some people are much worse off. You have all the tools to manifest that man into your life. This state of mind wont get you him. Maybe all your actions for vibrating the ideal man were out of desperation. I think you should see this more critically, as hard as it might be. You know you need to do it. You need to know that making a vision board doesnt mean your wish is going to be fulfilled. Its an internal journey, you have to be willing to change who you are. I'm not saying you should yourself for a man, but for yourself so that you can be happy when you look in the mirror. Something is stopping you from moving on, maybe the last person you had a relationship with? I wish I could tell you exactly what it is but even those close to you couldnt tell you the right thing. you need to go through this or you wont be able to handle it. Is better to go through this pain now so that you feel better than today. Maybe you will start to notice the men who are suitable for you

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 11:32:13 PM »
I agree with Ankur. This forum is about spreading hope. I feel a lot of discord coming to this post. I hope u reconsider ur decision. Theres a lot of great things out there. If LOA is not working for everything u want theres still something u can learn more about. If nothing else gives u hope, know that at least u will eventually die. Theres no need to speed up the process. Make peace with this world while ur still here. Dont use dying as ur way out. We have so many resources here and now that can help u while ur still here. I dont want to keep coming to this post to read negative  things. I want to feel positive. This is a community where we need to uplift each other and learn from one another. There is no need to bring suicide into the equation. Yes LOA can be a lot of work but if u keep trying u will make progress! I hope from this u take that I do care. I dont want to bring u down or make u feel bad. I want u to wake up and see that theres so much greatness all around!

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 03:59:09 AM »
I appreciate where you guys are coming from.  I don't, personally, believe dying to be a bad thing.  I have lived other lives (and remember them well) and will live other lives again.  I believe that when we leave our incarnation and go back to Source we feel happiness only and understand all.  I just really need a break because 38 years is long enough to be without someone special and I'd rather just get refreshed and start all over again.  I understand that this board is meant to be happy and positive and I assure you that until this incident, all I did was spread love and joy everywhere I went.  I was consistently positive, hence the ability to manifest so quickly and easily.  My friends even said that they don't understand why this man would not be so grateful to have me in his life because I consistently radiate joy and youth.  BTW, I didnt have much luck in love in my past lives either but I did manage to get married each time I grew to adulthood as man or woman but the times were so different and staying single and women (the two previous times when I was one) working and providing for themselves wasn't common place at all.  The point is, I faithfully went around happy, positive, uplifting and supporting EVERYONE I met.  I would sing and skip down the streets and hug nearly everyone I passed by, no joke.  Seriously, people love me and I love people.  I was so sure that I would find love and when I manifested this man and things did not work out the way I had so clearly, faithfully visualized, I was stunned, shocked, disappointed.  So, although my message isnt bright and sunny, I feel that I have a right to be here and express how I feel.  I am simply trying to understand why this one thing that is the most important to me of all has not worked.  I was sunny, happy and positve the entire time that I was with this man.  Yes, when he first started neglecting me, I did speak to him about it but I made sure to do so with love, compassion, understanding and faith.  Nothing but pure Source Energy flowed through me and I dont understand what happened.  There is nothing that I could have nor would have done differently.  I really showered him in love and understanding, had so much to offer to him.  I believe that I am responsible for everything that happens in my life.  When I do wrong, I admit it.  That's why I'm so confused.  I believe that everyone is a shining star and that the only one that I can fix is me.  I realize that I need more work but I do not accept the fact that I must be perfect in order to receive love.  I really love this man and it was not easy to end the relationship and I am having a hard time letting him go because I find him to be such a beautiful person.  Maybe he will come back and realize that I do love him very much, maybe he wont.  Please understand that I am usually the type of person who immediately turns a negative thought into a positive one.  I truly am.  But, I thought it was a sure thing with this man because he was literally delivered to my arms after I requested him AND I saw him in a vision right before I met him so I dont understand why we are not together right now.  Has anyone else been in a similar situation?  Please give me relationship advice.  Thank you!

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 08:01:11 AM »
Well, I made it to Saturday and kept my mom's dog for an extra day.  I definitely did not attract a man out of desparation but did so after one year of self-development and luckily the issues that arose with this relationship were not at all the same ones that had been surfacing in my past relationships.  Interestingly, looking back I realized that I had attracted back exes 4 times.  I thought it had only been once because only one time was through deliberate intention but each time that I had experienced the breakup my initial response had been to want the ex back even if that desire had only lasted for 1-2 days.  It is interesting that once you ask for something/someone no matter how briefly, the Universe gives it to you.  I actually just remembered another ex I attracted back.  This means that in 5 out of 7 cases I have gotten the one I wanted back.  Complete detachment truly was the key, however, so when they came back, I had usually moved on and was no longer interested in a romantic relationship with that person.  I don't know why I was choosing to worry this time.  I guess it is just natural to feel blue in matters of the heart.  Oh well, I am sure to get him back.  Whether I will still want him when he comes back remains to be seen.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 09:51:49 AM »
Im very happy to see ur still here. I've been worrying about u today! I prayed to myself that  everything was gonna be okay and it seems i manifested that. lol. Im very grateful ur still here :)

Offline magicgirl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 03:51:46 PM »
Hello!

I think you should try EFT for love
you might have this blocked inside of you,and you realy need to release them ,and the best way is to use EFT
in my opinion

It is not too late for you!

I am 33 years old and I have not been married and also I dont have the life I want right now,I was really depressed for a long time,
But I know that a part of me are afraid of love and be in a relationship, I am afraid of getting hurt by the person I love

so that is why I started with LOA and also EFT and I know that WHEN I really WANT to get married and have a relation ship
I will have it, I dont have it because I dont want it even if I want...

the inner block...I am afraid

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »
Thank you Paris and Magic!  To Paris, you are a very sweet person and I am SURE that the positive energy you sent out as you were thinking of me was instrumental in my feeling tons better yesterday!  To Magic, I have used EFT in the past with much success.  I would even use it in the relationship to quiet fears and doubts and it worked like a charm.  Oddly, when I would think about doing EFT now, I would just push it to the back of my mind even though I know I need to do it now more than ever.  I believe you are absolutely right in that there is still a part of me that is fearful of having the relationship I desire.  In fact, because I saw this man in a vision one week before I met him and he seemingly magically appeared 20 minutes after I said Ok Universe, Im ready for my hot guy!, and he has so many things in common withan imaginary guy I used to fantazise about for fun, I had a hard time believing he was real and even that he would like me.  I have been working really hard on myself for myself and it has been working.  I asked for a sign of what I should do next and your reply is my answer.  I won't put it off any longer and will do EFT now.

Tags: