Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Help me learn and believe attraction through the LOA  (Read 13355 times)

Offline Kurdt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 36
  • I'm gonna grow 3 inches taller!
    • View Profile
Help me learn and believe attraction through the LOA
« on: November 09, 2011, 11:11:51 PM »
Hello guys,

Iíve been trying to attract physical change for a few months without great results (Iím trying to grow 3 inches taller). I think Iíve grown a lit bit (maybe Ĺ inch) but thatís not convincing enough for me.

I think I have a big problem with the belief and the let go part. Even if I donít care being ďonlyĒ 5í10Ē Ĺ, Iím not complexed about that, but I still really wanna be tall.

I mean, I donít hate my height, but I donít love it either. Itís just that it is hard to believe that I can actually grow taller only with my thoughts and my belief.

I have also another physical change that I want to attract, but I will first of all focus on my height.

This post will report all my discoveries, my knowledge and my success about the law of attraction.

So far, this is what I understood about the law, please feel free to correct me if Iím wrong:

The law of attraction is divided into different step:

Asking what we want: which is basically to exactly and precisely know what we want, and be able to visualize it

Believing it and feeling: Believing that our objective is totally possible and that we can have it. And then, feeling the feelings that you would feel if you had this desire right now.

Let go : Let go mean to be not attached emotionally to your desire : if you can get it that great, but if you donít have it, your life is still great so no worries. Letting go mean also not thinking about it all day long.

Receive your desire: that means that you have to prepare yourself and your life to receive your desire, settle your life and your mind in order to receive your objective.

So for me, I exactly know what I want, but I canít believe I can have it. So Iím gonna start by attracting smaller things to gradually improve my faith.

But I donít have a clue about what I could attract so far. Something that I could not have control on (for example having good marks, of becoming stronger) and something special enough so it cannot be a hazard.

Do you have any ideas for me? What did you attract first when you discover the law of attraction?

What make you definitely believe that the law of attraction really works?

In addition of this first thing Iíll start to attract, I will try to be positive in every situation possible, feel love and gratitude every time I can. That should help me attract what I want I guess :)

Thanks in advance

Florent

Offline ad0807

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1135
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Help me learn and believe attraction through the LOA
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »
What has helped me increase my faith that LOA is real and whatever we want we can manifest is to attract things like hearing a specific song on the radio, or coming across a coin with a certain date or the big one for me is whenever I drive, I ask to specific cars - colors, makes, styles, etc.  All different.  And I get them every single time.  It's amazing. 

Or sometimes if I'm going out for an evening, I'll ask that someone says I look nice, or something like that, and it always happens.  The trick is to ask for it, not put any limitations or expectations (such as who is saying it or in what context) and just let it go.  But keep track of these manifestations and you'll see your faith begin to grow.

You should also work on removing your limiting beliefs.  EFT and the Sedona Method are excellent ways to do that.  There is a lot of information on this forum on both techniques - you can figure out which one works for you.

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • -Given: 674
  • -Receive: 1626
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 12:42:46 AM »
Dear Florent, Since some while you have been finding it difficult to believe that you can grow taller just by thinking. The main doubt I have seen in you is 'how can a physical change happen just by the power of thought'. But believe me, its possible. I grew taller, got a glowing and radiant skin, maintained my perfect body, all by the power of thought. So I would suggest you to try and manifest a simple desire related to your body. For example it could be to get healthy skin, or anything simple, which is easily believable and does not matter much. So if you choose healthy skin, start saying 'I am healthy skin' 'I am radiant skin' etc. Check the topic 'Become your desire' in How to use LOA section. It really works wonders. So once you find out that your skin (for example, again) has become healthier by the power of your thought, you can move on to other physical improvements because then you'll find it easy to believe in your power on your body :)

Offline Kurdt

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:52:30 AM »
First of all, thank you for your answer :)

What has helped me increase my faith that LOA is real and whatever we want we can manifest is to attract things like hearing a specific song on the radio, or coming across a coin with a certain date or the big one for me is whenever I drive, I ask to specific cars - colors, makes, styles, etc.  All different.  And I get them every single time.  It's amazing. 
It strange you tell me that because I think I did attract some people several time : I was thinking about them or talking about them, and then I suddendly saw then within 2 minutes (though my university is quite big!). I still don't know if it's hazard or the LOA though...

Or sometimes if I'm going out for an evening, I'll ask that someone says I look nice, or something like that, and it always happens.  The trick is to ask for it, not put any limitations or expectations (such as who is saying it or in what context) and just let it go.  But keep track of these manifestations and you'll see your faith begin to grow.
Fo example attracting a compliment about my look, or my clothes? We can choose who say it?

You should also work on removing your limiting beliefs.  EFT and the Sedona Method are excellent ways to do that.  There is a lot of information on this forum on both techniques - you can figure out which one works for you.

I will have a look at those technics thank you very much.

Dear Florent, Since some while you have been finding it difficult to believe that you can grow taller just by thinking. The main doubt I have seen in you is 'how can a physical change happen just by the power of thought'. But believe me, its possible. I grew taller, got a glowing and radiant skin, maintained my perfect body, all by the power of thought. So I would suggest you to try and manifest a simple desire related to your body. For example it could be to get healthy skin, or anything simple, which is easily believable and does not matter much. So if you choose healthy skin, start saying 'I am healthy skin' 'I am radiant skin' etc. Check the topic 'Become your desire' in How to use LOA section. It really works wonders. So once you find out that your skin (for example, again) has become healthier by the power of your thought, you can move on to other physical improvements because then you'll find it easy to believe in your power on your body :)
Hello angel_star :) Thanks for your answer!

The only think I want is believe you my dear angel_star trust me! But I grown surrounded by negative people telling me that I can't do that, etc... It's really a challenge for me to attract this growth. But I will do it, tomorrow or in 1 year, I will be as tall as I wanna be. :D

I will check your topic again(I already read it a few days ago) and try your technic and let you know about the result :) Even if it seems a bit hard to believe that my skin (that has always been a mess) can change with my thought, but I have to try!!

Thank you again!

Florent

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 01:07:44 PM »
Dearest Florent, I can understand if you can find it difficult to fathom the power of thought, especially if you have grown up in a negative surrounding. But now is the time let the past learning go, now is the time to take control, now is the time to create your life the way you desire it to be...and trust me, you can definitely do it :) I know you can. I know because I could do it. Even I was a pretty negative person first, but slowly I could change my beliefs and now my life is a jolly ride! Try manifesting some simple physical improvements as I told you. Build your faith gradually. In addition please read this article. It explains pretty well the process of growing taller even after the age of puberty/reaching adulthood. http://growingtallerguide.com/index.php/16/can-i-still-grow-taller-naturally-after-puberty/

Offline Kurdt

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011, 06:34:43 AM »
Dearest Florent, I can understand if you can find it difficult to fathom the power of thought, especially if you have grown up in a negative surrounding. But now is the time let the past learning go, now is the time to take control, now is the time to create your life the way you desire it to be...and trust me, you can definitely do it :) I know you can. I know because I could do it. Even I was a pretty negative person first, but slowly I could change my beliefs and now my life is a jolly ride! Try manifesting some simple physical improvements as I told you. Build your faith gradually. In addition please read this article. It explains pretty well the process of growing taller even after the age of puberty/reaching adulthood. http://growingtallerguide.com/index.php/16/can-i-still-grow-taller-naturally-after-puberty/

Many thanks for your answer angel_star :D

Trust me, I really wanna truly believe all these things you told (actually I believe you, but i don't believe I can do it myself), my faith is too weak, but I hope it will get stronger!

I've tried the affirmation (I did it a few minutes ago actually)

What should I do now? Completely let go and care about my life without thinking about that? Or keep repeating the affirmations for a while?

Thanks in advance

Kurdt

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011, 03:07:43 PM »
Repeat the affirmations only if you feel like saying them again. Otherwise, let go and enjoy life! Sometimes when I say the affirmations I feel like repeating more, I feel like milking the feeling more. And I do that. Sometimes I say it for a few times and I do not feel like repeating anymore. I feel totally satisfied, so I stop and focus on other things, with absolute faith that whatever I have affirmed for is mine. So its basically up to you. Listen to your heart. If it says you have to repeat more, do it. If it says you have done enough and you can let go, do it! Whatever you do, just enjoy it. And have faith. Trust me you can do it. Its really not difficult at all. Just set your mind at it. Build your faith gradually. Don't resist doubts when they arise. If you find yourself doubting or worrying, start saying I am possibilities, I am faith, I am trust etc. It might feel strange initially, but once you start enjoying the feeling when you say words like 'faith' 'possibilities' etc, you'll see how much they help :)

Offline Kurdt

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2011, 05:29:44 AM »
Repeat the affirmations only if you feel like saying them again. Otherwise, let go and enjoy life! Sometimes when I say the affirmations I feel like repeating more, I feel like milking the feeling more. And I do that. Sometimes I say it for a few times and I do not feel like repeating anymore. I feel totally satisfied, so I stop and focus on other things, with absolute faith that whatever I have affirmed for is mine. So its basically up to you. Listen to your heart. If it says you have to repeat more, do it. If it says you have done enough and you can let go, do it! Whatever you do, just enjoy it. And have faith. Trust me you can do it. Its really not difficult at all. Just set your mind at it. Build your faith gradually. Don't resist doubts when they arise. If you find yourself doubting or worrying, start saying I am possibilities, I am faith, I am trust etc. It might feel strange initially, but once you start enjoying the feeling when you say words like 'faith' 'possibilities' etc, you'll see how much they help :)
Thank you my dear angel_star, it really please me that you take time to help me improving my faith and my understanding of the LOA  :)

So there are not really rules, It's up to me and my feelings. As long as I've faith and I feel the good feeling (and then let go) it will work, right?

I have to keep reapeating the affirmation as long as they make me feel good and that it doesn't annoy me?

And about letting go what does that mean exactly? I don't think about it anymore and it will appear in my life the moment I except it the least?

The problem is that I'm always tempted to check after one or two days if my wish come true or not, and I don't think it's a good idea.

Thanks again for your help :)

Florent

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 12:24:54 PM »
Dearest Florent,

Yes you are right, there are no rules at all except that you should feel the statements you say and should have faith. There are many opinions about what letting go exactly is. But in my experience, letting go has been pretty much what you have stated-forget about it and it appears when I least expect it. Its the 'Set it and forget it' attitude that works for me. You just say the affirmations, feel like you have grown taller, visualize, etc (whatever helps you get to the believing state) for as long as you feel like doing it-it could be for a few days/weeks, its up to you. Just don't force or annoy yourself. Once you feel satisfied with it, stop focusing on it. Deliberately focus on some other desire or some other work which you enjoy doing, keep focusing on this new desire/work until that becomes your dominant thought. When that happens you no longer worry about your height because your mind is occupied by something else. Then you would have let go and gotten out of your own way to manifest! This is how I manifest most things, and it works for me. I hope it works for you too. And NO! Don't check your height frequently! Just let it be. When you are ready and have let go, you'll get signals or inspiration to check your height-it could be others pointing out that you look taller, or you could sense it by yourself. When you feel inspired to check, do so. Until then, Set it and forget it :)

Offline Kurdt

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2011, 11:52:34 PM »
Dearest Florent,

Yes you are right, there are no rules at all except that you should feel the statements you say and should have faith. There are many opinions about what letting go exactly is. But in my experience, letting go has been pretty much what you have stated-forget about it and it appears when I least expect it. Its the 'Set it and forget it' attitude that works for me. You just say the affirmations, feel like you have grown taller, visualize, etc (whatever helps you get to the believing state) for as long as you feel like doing it-it could be for a few days/weeks, its up to you. Just don't force or annoy yourself. Once you feel satisfied with it, stop focusing on it. Deliberately focus on some other desire or some other work which you enjoy doing, keep focusing on this new desire/work until that becomes your dominant thought. When that happens you no longer worry about your height because your mind is occupied by something else. Then you would have let go and gotten out of your own way to manifest! This is how I manifest most things, and it works for me. I hope it works for you too. And NO! Don't check your height frequently! Just let it be. When you are ready and have let go, you'll get signals or inspiration to check your height-it could be others pointing out that you look taller, or you could sense it by yourself. When you feel inspired to check, do so. Until then, Set it and forget it :)

Thank you for your answer :)

I'll do wat you told me! Doing affirmation, feeling the feeling and the confidence I would feel if I had a perfect skin and when it will start annoy me just forget about it and I will keep you update as soon as the result will manifest :)

Just a last thing can I ask for other desire after I finish affirmation for the skin (for example for good mark), or it's better to let the LOA work only on one desire?

Thanks again dear angel_star :-*

Florent

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 12:30:28 AM »
I have asked for multiple wishes, one after the other once I feel confident about one wish. And they have manifested. So I guess you can ask for more than one :)

Offline Kurdt

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2011, 02:31:22 AM »
Hello

I didn't attract what I wanted ( a beautiful skin) despite the affirmations I said quite a few times (but not too much, I stopped when it annoyed me) and letting go, my skin is still cr*p and I still have that big pimple next to my eyes (which appear maybe one month ago).

So what the problem? I think I did enought affirmations, and even the let go part was good too I think because I don't really care about having a beautiful skin (even if it will make me happy) and I don't think that much about it. I maybe didn't feel enought emotions, I don't know honestly.

It is quite frustrating too fail at attracting small things when you see people attracting quite easily big manifestation...

I will try again, and again, and again to attract all these things I want, I will try every single way I can find until I suceed :)

Now let's manifest!!

Florent

Offline Monica Vijay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 247
  • -Receive: 209
  • ~`Love begets love`~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2011, 10:14:35 AM »
And NO! Don't check your height frequently! Just let it be. When you are ready and have let go, you'll get signals or inspiration to check your height-it could be others pointing out that you look taller, or you could sense it by yourself. When you feel inspired to check, do so. Until then, Set it and forget it :)

This has happened to me.. i was 160cms tall and my guy is 185cms.. so comparing with his height im a bit shorter and so i always wanted to grow a lil' more.. i drew two lines on the wall of my room one line measuring 185cm from the floor and other measuring 160cm(my height).. i kept checking with that daily whether i've grown vertically and it always disappointed me.. and after that i forgot it for weeks.. one day i was inspired to check my height again.. guess what?? i've grown 2cms more from my previous measure.. i was really awed.. i now measure 162cm.. :)

Offline angel_star

• Thank You
  • Feel blessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 12:23:15 AM »
Monica WOW! Thats so amazing. It feels great, isn't it? :)

Florent, hmmm...Can you please tell me what exactly have you been doing to attract what you want? I know you have done the affirmations, visualizations, etc but how have you been feeling when doing them? What did you feel like after doing them? What did you do after the affirmations and visualitions? How did you know that you had let go? I am really concerned as to why you are finding difficulty, especially when I and many others have been able to manifest many things with the techniques I shared with you. May be if you answer my questions I'll get a better understanding of your situation in relation to your desire. I sincerely hope to be able to help you :)

PS. As long as you keep 'trying again and again' to manifest your desires, you'll attract more of 'trying again and again'! Stop trying and BE your desire. Thats when you'll manifest quickly :)

Offline 57angel

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1090
  • -Receive: 1874
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 08:44:17 AM »
I didn't attract what I wanted ( a beautiful skin) despite the affirmations I said quite a few times (but not too much, I stopped when it annoyed me) and letting go, my skin is still cr*p and I still have that big pimple next to my eyes (which appear maybe one month ago).

So what the problem? I think I did enought affirmations, and even the let go part was good too I think because I don't really care about having a beautiful skin (even if it will make me happy) and I don't think that much about it. I maybe didn't feel enought emotions, I don't know honestly.

It is quite frustrating too fail at attracting small things when you see people attracting quite easily big manifestation...

Florent, I believe that it is the negative and limiting beliefs associated with your desires stored in your subconscious mind that slows down or even hinders from getting our desires. When I learned about LOA, I then tested it in small things. The first thing that I got was a Parker fountain, exactly the same color and same design! It really made me have a very long yuppeeeee! It was so easy for me to get that, for it was so easy for me to let go  of the limiting beliefs, knowing that with or without that, I am still alive and happy! Big or small desires, they both require the three steps...to ask, believe and receive...to let go! Why not start loving and accepting yourself more? I started doing so with this affirmation "I am complete and deep forgiveness, acceptance and love of myself" Start in the small manifestations, the big ones are coming to you - when you are ready :) The quicker you are ready, the sooner big manifestations will come into your life :) ;)