Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Bible of Getting your Ex back - DNS Post  (Read 105962 times)

Offline miss mary

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Bible of Getting your Ex back - DNS Post
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2013, 02:19:46 AM »
Hi everyone.
I just registered and i am so happy to be here with you guys :)
i have read this post about getting ex back.actually i have a same problem.my boyfriend who i really love has left me six month ago,we dident have any spacial relationship,it was like two friends  and nothing more.he wanted to have sex at the first.it was all he wanted.it was not something i can accept very soon.so we were fighting all the time..and after did it, he left me for some stupid reason like: I have problem..i can't spend time with yu soo much; i am busy and.... blah blah blah.... :(
but let me tell you,over this 6 months i think about him all the time...he is all i want..i cant forget him and i am so sad all day...
Now i know about LOA, and i almost believe it ,but when it come to raletionships,spacially getting my ex back all my belief and my thoughts turns to negative and sad stuffs..i cant believe LOA really work in this case.
I did many things to change my situation but it dide'nt go well.I am so confused and to be honest; I am down and hopeless about it :(
pls help me guys.
i have some questions:
1- This is right way ? I mean getting someone back when your relationship is over is wisely??? does it work?
2- our mind can control everything?even people?!
3.what can i do now? please give me piece an advice .I know you discussed about it ,but i need to hear again...most important thing that i want to know is:   How can i believe?cause i always think if i start to use LOA about getting ex back i am wasting my time and it is stupid,it cant be true. I know thinking negative is really bad and makes everything worse!

Offline toinkytoinkz

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2014, 03:04:29 AM »
This is very promising! :D i want to have my ex back as well.. I hope you can give me some advice. I love him so much.. i've been wrong.. i never cheated on him.. its just that i was so scared of loosing him i started to be the negative version of myself.. i became needy..or clingy.. there was a time when i was so controlling.. i know.. i cant blame him if he broke up with me.. we said horrible things to each other..i know what i have done wrong and i want to make it right.. he broke up with me a day before my birthday.. he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.. he clearly stated that he doesn't want me anymore. I know what i have done.. i understand if he cant forgive me.. if this is the price i have to pay..

it's almost 2 months now..last week i told myself that i will officially let go of him..i sent my intention to the universe for the very last time and i will let go.. a day after that his name keeps popping out of nowhere.. then last friday.. my uncle invited us to his company's 23rd anniversary.. it was held in the same hotel that we used to go to for staycation. we have a lot of memories in that plase.. it all came back to me.. then the next day.. i found out that he is with another girl now.. the girl also works in the same office so i will definitely see them from time to time.. he told the girl that he loves her and that he wants to be with her forever.. this really breaks my heart.. all i can do is to be happy for him now.. the last time we talked to each other was when i told him to get his stuff back.. all i could say to him was "Thank you" he couldn't face me or look at me.. he said he was sorry for hurting me.. he deleted all our pictures in facebook and threw my picture that he always place inside his wallet. He and the girl is keeping their relationship secret because he told me that he is respecting what they call the 3 month rule. But they are already hugging and kissing each other.. the girl told him that she cant wait to have him.. :( something inside me says "i dont buy it" but seeing them together keeps my mind blank.. i cant think of anything.. sometimes i don't feel anything at all.. im keeping myself busy and doing things that i like.. i'm spending more time with my family now.. but what i'm confused about is generally, im ok now.. i don't cry that much.. tears will only fall down my cheeks if i accidentally remember something about us..but that was crying in a good way..i was not crying because i don't have him in my life but i was crying because i felt happy that somehow he loved me..i don't get it.. the moment i let go.. that was the time all of this happen.. now starting this week, i hear that their schedule for training will be the same shift as my shift in the same facility! what a coincidence..now the possibility of seeing them will be 80% now.. sometimes i think fate/universe is doing this on my favor.. but i just don't understand how and why.. ill just have to go with the flow i think.. because i could take it in a negative way like maybe i was destined to suffer seeing them together all the time or take it positively like the universe is pulling him towards me and the universe will take care of the new girl.. i dont know.. i dont want to think about it anymore because its giving me a headache.. Before, when i cried alot begging the universe to bring him back to me (i know.. i cant let go that time and it was an act of desperation)..our training schedules wont even meet and their training facility is located in another site..that goes on for a month..now that i have decided to let go.. i see him often now..and we will have the same training schedule in the same training site..but he is with someone else now.. so totally confused..any advise??

Offline deedeerose1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2014, 07:49:08 AM »
Well, my ex and I have been together for three years. I remember long before we met I dreamt about this guy who looked, acted and had the same energy as him. How he came to be? Well, I simply believed that that guy would come into my life because we had a strong passionate love. What I forgot to pay attention to was how confident and strong minded I was. While being in a relationship with him, I was happy with him, but then I had other problems that I placed on him to fix without meaning to. I became too dependent that he left me. We stayed friends, but then he broke contact with everyone. Then we spoke again and we were taking things slow. Suddenly he mentioned having interest in another girl and chose her because she was the only one who spoke with him when he broke contact with everyone. Also, she had a lot of my qualities. I realized that she was a rebound to get over the stress I had put him through. I mean she did happen to catch him at the right time. We are not speaking right now and after what I read I know my dependency was the problem to begin with. Will this advice really help us reconnect again?

Offline shitom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 407
  • -Receive: 277
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
Very well written, a must read for anyone trying to get their love back 👌👌👌
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 11:00:37 AM by shitom »

Offline Rj_Sinf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2015, 04:03:13 AM »
Thank you very much for writing this. It has helped me a lot. I am new to the Law of Attraction and the power of the Secret. Unfortunately I discovered this too late to change myself to keep my wife and my family together. But i am determined to make my happiness my own and take but the burden I placed on my wife. I will always love her and I hope we will find each other when we are new people but in the meantime I take solace in the fact that there are people out there who have lived through this and survived.

Offline Mikehouse7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 125
  • -Receive: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2015, 06:32:36 PM »
3) EXERCISE 30 MINS - 1 HOUR, 5-6 TIMES A WEEK:

Let me tell you, unless you're already in good shape, NOTHING says to an ex "I've changed" more than a good looking body. Exercise does something for the self-esteem that is indescribable. I think exercise is probably the purest form of self-love that you can bestow upon yourself. It is literally you taking care of you.

Also try a new "look" (I don't know how your finances are, but it doesn't have to be radical or expensive, just different).

I can not tell you how true this is. It makes you feel like a new person, builds self confidence, and not only does your ex notice, everyone around you notices, and what says self love more then like looking in the mirror at yourself and being happy about it. Being in love with yourself is the hardest part sometimes and you just need somethings to help you do that again. love yourself and others will love you.

Offline MA138

• Thank You
  • -Given: 280
  • -Receive: 943
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2015, 02:02:22 AM »
Haha this post brings back memories. It's when I first discovered LOA a couple years ago (it works btw).

Offline princesslove

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 92
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2015, 07:16:11 AM »
I have to say this was one of the most effective posts in helping me find myself over the past couple months along with Superman's. I believe a bump might just help some people.

Offline MM_Love

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2015, 08:30:30 PM »
Great post! Thank you for sharing it. :)

Offline Love is real

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2016, 10:00:58 AM »
Interesting that there is NOTHING in this post about visualizing, vision boards, affirmations, ...  I would think you could do everything in this post and add the LOA visualization stuff to it and it would only help.

Also interesting that he says you should date, but tell them you're not into getting serious.   If you really were moving on, why wouldn't you be into getting serious?   There seems to be something missing.   You are dating but you are still wanting to be with your ex.  NOT needing to be with her.  But wanting.  A preference.  In a healthy way.  That's where I'm at. I have finally moved away from needing my wife.  BUT I still want her.  And I think that's OK.  There are good reasons, and it's not just about her.  There are kids too and I think they will be better off if we are together.  So I want my family, for good reasons, not because I can't be happy without my wife.

Offline Mindpoweruniversesuccess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 17
  • Unlock the Key to your true potential.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2016, 07:00:48 PM »
Great read!  ;D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 625
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2017, 01:45:19 PM »
OK so what if you have been blocked from communicating by your ex, should I still send her an email / letter?
She has made it very clear that she does not want to hear from me?

Offline Willow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1500
  • -Receive: 1027
  • ~*~ Let go & go with the flow ~*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2017, 01:35:30 PM »
i decided that February will my re-birth month. Along this month i won't be negative. i choose to be positive. February will be my month!!!

February is also my month. "Legends are born in February" :D

mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

Do you own must spark ? Or they paying you commission to spam it everywhere?

Offline new_believer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2018, 08:32:51 PM »
Good read! Powerful words. It's all about me!!

Offline key9916

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
Disagree with the part that your ex has free will. The answer is no. Your ex doesn't have the free will.  Only you have free will in your own reality.  The main reason your ex is not with you is because of you  n not their free will. You have pushed them out with their doubt n fears. Once you overcome this fear n lack of your ex, your true will will prevail

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: