Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Bible of Getting your Ex back - DNS Post  (Read 103973 times)

Offline wedding

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Bible of Getting your Ex back - DNS Post
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 01:12:39 PM »
gooood morning, here is morning,affirmations:))
he and me are very happy together
our relationship developpe every day
he loves me, i love him
there is a bridge to each other hearts,it's love bridge
i send him love, i receive from him too
i'm a magnet who attracts him to me

Offline Galia

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 103
  • How you feel is a choice you make.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »
Wedding,

this is the method of "affirmations and visualizations" - this is not the same comparing to the method advised here in the long article...

In all the cases, I personally recommend you to make the soulmate search "general" and asking a soulmate, not a specific person. We discussed this very longtime, please check the other subjects... you'll see it will be easier for you to manage it this way rather then visualizing your ex....

Blessings!

Offline David V.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 61
  • THE ENDS ATTRACT THE MEANS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2010, 08:19:23 AM »
Today I have seen a website whose premise is hearing those affirmations as we sleep, so we are unhindered by our conscious, limited mind.

As such, can I make a recording to sleep with, saying the

"I am fully and passionately in love with ME, first and foremost! Thank you that I am already complete and whole, in and of myself. I am so full of self-love because I have cared for myself and my own needs to such a degree that I can now send unconditional love to. .......

Even though I may not consciously know how, I thank you for transforming me into a person that ........ would happily choose to feel intense attraction to. Thank you for helping me become what I desire most: the best person ....... and people like her could choose to be with.

I say with total complete gratitude that I am not only the strong, independent, carefree, fun, and loving person that I was the first time I attracted ....... to me, but even more so! I possess within myself the positive and healthy traits that ......... would be happy to freely choose to align herself with of her own Free Will. I am grateful that you have created an opportunity that will allow ........... to see me with eyes that see no shortcomings, and a heart that holds no hurt from the past.

part?

Offline stevelewis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »
I would just like to say thanks for this post. My feelings aren't too far off of this, and it's amazing how far I've already come in the last two weeks since I broke up with whom I thought was my soulmate (she may be so, but she may not be!) I've not been completely true to what you've posted here, but was starting to rebuild and focus on myself anyways, so this affirmation of my steps is good!

I will be following this and other guides round here, and focus more on what I want from my ideal partner and yes I can see it's hard not to attract your previous 'true love' with this, I have realised what I want from someone, and who that maybe, could be anyone! Talk soon!

Offline miss_giggles

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2010, 12:36:44 AM »
I'm looking to attract my soulmate, but I admit thoughts and images of my ex do pop up. Do others experience this and can anyone advise how to get around this? He may be my soulmate, but I'm trying to stay open to what the universe has for me.

Offline twirlgirl

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2010, 10:41:07 PM »
What a great post. I will be copying this one, printing it out, and reading it every day! lol :)

Offline S

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2010, 09:16:33 PM »
Wow! I had used loa to get this post on this forum!!!!!! this is amazing, my desire has manifested! the DNS post is up here! this is just what I wanted for you guys to see this post! and it has come true too! yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

much love!

S

xxxxxxxx

Offline starfish71360

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 268
  • -Receive: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 09:24:45 PM »
you talked about not talking to your ex for 3 months!!!....we did that already....but the problem is we work together....and we are starting to do some things together........I can forgive him....and am working on it.....however...i had to let him know last night...that I am not and will never be a "bootie" call....that I loved him and was sorry that I hurt him....and left is house....other than work ...he hasn't called or mentioned the conversation we had.....what to do...and how do I maintain...

Offline puja

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »
Ok so  my ex lied to me  when he started seeing someone we hadnt even officially split.. ANYWAYS i continued being the best friend despite the humilaition and there was plenty of it,. he had just changed ever since he started seeing this one chic i detested... well after some time I broke contact with him  5 mths later he reappeared...saying  it was over between him and her.. and how she never gave him priority apparently all the things that he did to me she did to him.. anways I happy to have him back secerlt hoped he would respond. which he didnt she re surfaced then he told me there wsnt anythin and he promised he wouldnt be in touch with her and  believed him and even asked him to give us a chance...I gave th realtionship my 100 perecent he split up with me suddlebly after a month ver a fight we had saying he couldnt make any effort (he wasnt making any) and how it will never work I was hs best firiend and though we had chemistry he didnt feel a thing.. and how there ws no one in his life.. and then can he created  aimaginary girlfriend.. and to my horror I discovered he was back with his ex
anyways i had the ugliest gith with him abused him becasue he broke my trust.. and well i kinda bitched him out .. and we broke contact ... a month alter i apologised on the phone all he replied was with the name of god.. i told him he would always be precious and left it that.. I still  care for this person and want to reconcile because in my heart i want the old guy i met back.. and yes i so dont want him to be with her... so do i follow this post and what else can i do

Offline BELE

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 43
  • I want all those wonderful things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 11:25:57 AM »
I am impressed by this post and the discussion. It certainly makes more than a few very important points really clear. Still I have some questions.

First, I don't think general rules can be made for such things as if and when you should contact a person. LOA is also about acting on the impulses from the universe. And sometimes a contact may be what is required to turn the situation in your favour. E.g. it may be good that you make clear what you feel and what you want to avoid any of all those so usual misunderstandings.

Second, getting rid of all your fear, doubts and limiting beliefs is probably often a venture of a lifetime. This is not only about LOA. Nor does it help to wait for three months or even one year. So many different approaches are used. You cannot say it takes so or so long to accomplish. Sometimes you can do it really fast, sometimes it takes years. This is also depending on the healing technique you use.

Third, when it comes to affirmations and visualisations, I don’t think you need to get totally “clean” in you subconscious mind to practice them. If you were, you would be a saint. Nor do you have to be able feel good all day. These are also techniques to make you feel better. When you start practicing, suppressed emotions that are in the way of you getting what you want often start to surface to be surrendered. When these are out and gone, it will get easier. To get a positive effect from such exercises, it is probably enough that you are able to feel positive, happy and grateful while you practice. This will speed up the process of you getting back to where you want to be and to get what you want. Not using affirmations because you do not feel good all the time wouldn’t make much sense to me.

Offline stevelewis

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 52
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 11:57:49 AM »
I am impressed by this post and the discussion. It certainly makes more than a few very important points really clear. Still I have some questions.

First, I don't think general rules can be made for such things as if and when you should contact a person. LOA is also about acting on the impulses from the universe. And sometimes a contact may be what is required to turn the situation in your favour. E.g. it may be good that you make clear what you feel and what you want to avoid any of all those so usual misunderstandings.

Second, getting rid of all your fear, doubts and limiting beliefs is probably often a venture of a lifetime. This is not only about LOA. Nor does it help to wait for three months or even one year. So many different approaches are used. You cannot say it takes so or so long to accomplish. Sometimes you can do it really fast, sometimes it takes years. This is also depending on the healing technique you use.

Third, when it comes to affirmations and visualisations, I don’t think you need to get totally “clean” in you subconscious mind to practice them. If you were, you would be a saint. Nor do you have to be able feel good all day. These are also techniques to make you feel better. When you start practicing, suppressed emotions that are in the way of you getting what you want often start to surface to be surrendered. When these are out and gone, it will get easier. To get a positive effect from such exercises, it is probably enough that you are able to feel positive, happy and grateful while you practice. This will speed up the process of you getting back to where you want to be and to get what you want. Not using affirmations because you do not feel good all the time wouldn’t make much sense to me.

No one has said that bit. Make the affirmations even though you don't believe, and over time you start to believe, that's the point!

Also with regards to time, in my experience most couples who have gotten back together, have done so after many months, or even years, when they've 'forgotten' each other, or experienced a few other things... The exception I would suggest would be a long term relationship/marriage. I'm guessing nearly everybody has 'issues' of some kind or other to work on, and yes it's a lifetime experience/changing and most people I would suggest NEVER get the perfect life with no issues to worry about (on whatever level!)

Anyways, I've cleared a lot of issues, but still get some doubts occasionally and worry about things that were said and done, these will go in time, and with good EFT/affirmations, and then I'll be ready! Time heals... It's a cliche, but it IS true! And allows you to start again with the same person, or a new one! Also remember that it could be their issues too, and they need to forget their negative/limiting feelings too, and if they are NOT practicing LOA (or some other method), then it'll take longer for them, than you!

Steve x

Offline loveofabundance

• Thank You
  • -Given: 742
  • -Receive: 547
  • Love is the answer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 06:41:51 AM »
Also remember that it could be their issues too, and they need to forget their negative/limiting feelings too, and if they are NOT practicing LOA (or some other method), then it'll take longer for them, than you!

Steve x

Excellent point Steve!  i was just thinking about this today.  We worry so much that our insecurities caused all of the relationship woes, but if we were feeling insecure, they were too because like attracts like.  Also, for the people who feel hurt that their lover jumped into a new relationship so soon after the break up, think about this:  you chose to use this time to reflect, take responsibility for your own actions and improve yourself.  you didnt just seek to fill a void with another person, you sought to realize that there is no void when you are being true to yourself.  So, even if you dont end up with that person, don't you feel that you are far more likely to have an even better relationship waiting for you?  The person who quickly jumps into another relationship is far more likely to repeat the exact same patterns with that person because they are still looking outside of themselves for happiness.  Another good point of Steve's is that many of our lovers aren't using LOA deliberately like we are.  With my guy, i had only just started brooching the subject with him.  Actually, the more efficiently I used loa the happier I got and more excited to spend time with him.  I hoped that when he saw my success he would be inspired but it seemed that I was attracting all this great stuff and he was never around to enjoy it.  So, I also acknowledge that when someone isn't in my life it can be for mt higher good even if I don't see it right away.

Offline BELE

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 43
  • I want all those wonderful things!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 10:02:32 AM »
It is said somewhere (I don’t remember where) that to attract a specific person or to get a happy relationship, what you need to do is to make yourself a vibrational match to that person. This mean you have to vibrate at the same frequency as the person you love. This may mean that you have to elevate your frequency of vibration. But it can actually also mean that you have to lower your own frequency, and when this happens, the relationship is often not happy and successful.

Offline Vicki Christina

• Thank You
  • -Given: 880
  • -Receive: 862
  • I Can and I Will Allow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 10:05:44 AM »
Bele,  Ester and Jerry Hicks talk about this concept of vibrational matches and frequency in their Abraham books and videos.   

Offline jayakumar

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2010, 12:45:47 PM »
Wow...there are so many people like me on this earth:) I attracted my bf because of the secret and when I was in the relationship, I forgot about it and thus we broke up three months back. I know my faults and tryin to work on the problems and now I want to attract him back to me through the LOA and lets hope for the best....

Tags: