Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Letting Go VS. Not Putting Enough Energy Into Dream  (Read 975 times)

Offline LoveAndLight56

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Letting Go VS. Not Putting Enough Energy Into Dream
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »
Hello Everyone!

I hope this hasn't been asked before (or maybe I do, just so I know I'm not alone on the feeling). I wanted to post this topic because it's been a concern now. For example's sake I will use the popular dream of manifesting a large sum of money—1 million dollars.

So there are people that say you must “let it go”, as in let your intentions leave your mind and let the universe handle it. Then there are other people that say you can meditate on the idea all day everyday as you are putting more energy into the dream doing this, and that's not going to hinder you on the universe bringing it to you.

---

Read Just the paragraph below if the rest of my post is too long  :):

My question is this: how do you know that you've put enough energy into the intention before you let them go? I could think that I put enough energy into the intention, felt like it was already here and let it go, but if it's taking while for it to appear then I can't help but wonder, did I meditate and focus enough on it long enough for it to show up in the physical? Then my mistake comes into not having put enough energy into the dream before letting it go, and that's why it's not manifesting (but of course I don't realize this, I let the intentions go with only my feeling that I did enough).

---

Let's say as well everything else was satisfied: you put in enough energy, you didn't obsess on the intention (like saying “I want” or “I need”), you felt like you already have it, you didn't put in a time limit, not ever doubting, and you are in the right alignment—and every other stipulation required was met. You were just waiting at this point.

Now this is important because everyone will just have to take my word for it, and believe I'm doing everything right in terms of mentality (thoughts, never doubting, feeling like you have it, etc...), physicality (actually sitting down to meditate, acting like you are already a millionaire like buying more things) and being in the right alignment all/most of the time. But the intentions are taking a long time to manifest in the physical.

In my case, I don't (and didn't) put any time limits on the goal. But the universe has still not presented to me the reward in the physical. Of course I am never doubting, always in alignment (because that's what LoA is all about), but at some point you need to move onto other dreams in life. It's been three years since I've kept up my consistency, but like I mentioned it's only now when I feel the universe is taking a long time that I feel I need to address this.

To have thought about how long a dream takes or for any stretch of time subconsciously puts a time limit on your dream and makes the dream have difficulty manifesting—hence a paradox. So I don't focus on time and please understand I never have (if anything, my concerns were as I wrote this post). You shouldn't put a time limit on the dream, but in the same instance if it takes many years, then you start thinking “Am I doing everything right? It's not here yet.” It's like to even think this will put you in a bad alignment and then your dream will inadvertently not manifest. This is where things can get harmful in my eyes.

So what's really going on here and why is this happening? Like I mentioned I do feel like in every cell of my body I'm going to have this money, and that I am content with my personal life—in that I don't hold grudges or think ill will towards other things, I'm always in high vibrations. But there are people who say for example, that they knew they'd win the lottery and they had to wait so long for it to manifest.

For instance there was a man in Leinster, Ireland who won a 2.4 million euro jackpot who knew he was going to win the lottery someday. According to the article, he kept his faith unwavering in his beliefs (and in this case we will have to take his word for it), but it took the dream 15 years to manifest. Why did the universe not bring it to him sooner? I understand we can't put a time limit on the dream, but like I mentioned you have to start doing other things and I'm told you shouldn't divvy up your attention to many different dreams at once or else the LoA won't work. Plus this man was lucky: I've seen people be so sure that they would win the jackpot lottery, and sadly it never happened even though they felt more certain of this than anything else.

Unfortunately we cannot look into other people's brains to make sure everything is correct. We would just have to trust that someone is doing all the right moves because to even question if you are doing something incorrect, manifests doubt and your dream won't show up. So I try to choose my words carefully and not bring about the wrong idea. I hope that people know what I mean with this and that I'm not alone in feeling this way. Any help or advice is appreciated. Sorry for the long post, but that's it for now.

I wish everyone best of luck in manifesting their desires! Much love and light to all!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:16:43 AM by LoveAndLight56 »

Offline Erana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 26
  • I am a Master Manifestor, a Miracle Worker!
    • View Profile
Re: Letting Go VS. Not Putting Enough Energy Into Dream
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 02:38:26 PM »
Hi LoveAndLight

You don't need to spend a certain amount of time to put enough energy to create anything. The moment you have a desire and decide you want it, it's done. It could just be a few seconds of visualising an image of what you want. You are the Universe, so how can it not know what you want? For instance, one day I saw a bird on my window (with its back to me) and wanted to know what kind of bird it was. I tried googling with what descriptions I had from seeing just the back of it, but couldn't find anything; I then forgot about it. 1-2 days later, I happen to see the exact bird in the exact pose (with its back to me) in the thumbnail of a video and could figure out what bird it was. (It was a dove. Don't laugh now, I didn't know doves could be brown too). The point is, I didn't even have to specifically visualise me finding the answer. The Universe knows. The Universe delivers.  :)

Now if you continue visualising and dreaming about something, it would only be because it's a fun thing for you to do! You do have to be in the right vibration (generally feeling good) to receive something. If the topic of money doesn't make you feel better, then think of something that does. It doesn't matter.

Another thing is, whether you believe it or not, what we really want are the feelings behind the desire. Once you get those feelings, you will notice you no longer feel the urgency. Then you just know that the manifestation is now an inevitable side-effect. That's letting go.

So focus on the feelings of abundance - You being the Universe is abundance and the source of all riches. Why would you of all people need to worry about money? I personally found that despite getting the feeling of abundance, I didn't lose my sense of urgency because I was still focused on what others would think. I realised I was equating my sense of worth on how much money I had. We being the Universe are Gods. Nothing on this physical reality is real - just illusions and reflections of ourselves and our thoughts/feelings. Once I got over that and realised nothing in this world can threaten my sense of self - I was free! Free of the desire. Money no longer had power over how I felt! I now could feel like an Empress even if I had to wear rags and live in the streets. (Not that I'd have to). More money is now coming into my family, and opportunities are ideas for more are flowing!

Something to remember, is that your priority should be to feel good. After all, the only reason we want things are as an excuse to feel like our true self - worthy, important, free etc. So you don't have to go buy more things if it doesn't make you feel better. If spending more just makes you feel more worried about money, you are still in a vibration of lack and will attract more lack. So just know that your million dollars are coming, and until then, the universe will take care of all your needs. You are the God of your universe. Once you have the feelings I described (that is, when you are aligned with your desire and allowing it), then as sure as the planet is still in orbit (as Abraham Hicks puts it), your money is coming soon. If you ever catch yourself wondering how long it's going to take, just ask yourself - "What do you mean how long? I already got it and it was instant!". That's true because the feelings are instant; the feelings are the first signs and indicators or how close we are to our desires.

With regards to other people, as you seem to understand yourself, it is a futile endeavour to try to figure out why or why not something works for them. Perhaps the man who won the lottery finally let go, or stopped thinking negative thoughts about money. We can't really say. Someone could be really depressed but put on a happy face for others. We will get nowhere if we wonder why this supposedly happy person isn't attracting loads of goodies. Sometimes people with great beliefs might talk things that lead us to believe they are negative. But like you said, we can never know what is going on inside anyone's head - but we can tell from what they are manifesting into their lives.

Also, once you get the feelings associated with abundance, the money thing is now old news. You can move to manifesting other fun things!

Something else I do for fun is treat my life the way I would if I were already a multimillionnaire; it's just a fun way of being appreciative of everything, really. I put on clothes as if they are $5000 worth designer wears. I savour each meal as if I am at a fine-dining. I put on my products as if they cost $500, and are made of rare exotic herbs from the Amazon forests  :D I recently got accepted to a posh university and got invited to a top-notch hotel to meet a professor. So my reality is already beginning to relfect everything. You don't have to do this too, but it's just an example of having fun and appreciating everything we have  :)

Hope my equally long answer helped  :)

Offline LoveAndLight56

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 12:53:50 AM »
Hello Erana and all others reading this post!

Thank you so much for this valuable information! It is so helpful and letting me see things in different perspectives.

So now I wish to ask, some people feel so good when they manifest their dreams. Like some think that oh, I have to make great changes in myself in order to manifest what I desire—for example: being less angry, forgiving people, being generous, being a good receiver--and then they found the desire manifests for them.

What I mean is that I try to strive as much as I can to be in the positive vibrations at all/most times. But I'm curious, does this mean we have to give up being sad/angry/hopeless/resentful towards others and other negative human emotions? Sometimes I don't always feel happy maybe in the moment, maybe for a few days. Again, I wonder if this is creating “a lack of” in my vibrations (because I was told low-vibrational thoughts can do this) or a slow-down in manifesting the dreams. Can I still manifest even if my attitude towards people/things haven't changed much?

I don't wish to say I am advocating for negativity, but rather the human side of it all. Like as much as I want to improve myself and be loving and forgiving at all times, sometimes the negative or laziness gets in the way. Like there are days where of course I know in my heart I have my desire, but I don't feel like meditating that day(s). Then of course there are other days where more focus is put into my manifesting a dream. Is this to be expected when manifesting? Or is this putting the manifestation in halt?

Like sometimes I'll forgive someone for something and I'll feel great for a while, but then some days later I could be upset with them for the same reason even after forgiving them. It's such a conundrum. Is this just normal human behavior no matter where you are in life?  Are there limitations to manifesting and consistent positive vibrations because we are human (is it okay to only be human sometimes)?

And thank you all so much for helping :) Even though I've been practicing for a few years I still feel very greenhorn about the subject, as my manifestations are coming but not here yet (trying to get in the right vibe :) ). I've spent a lot of time researching and whereas some people say one thing about manifesting, someone else might say something a little different. Anyone ever binge-watch LoA gurus on YouTube? Then you know what I mean :p So I think this is great to get advice tailored to you or someone in he same position as you. Sorry again for the long post! Just knowledge hungry :)

And yes Erana, I didn't know Doves could be brown either. But you learn something new each day :)

Much Love and Light to all!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:58:12 AM by LoveAndLight56 »

Offline Erana

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 02:01:36 AM »
Hi LoveAndLight,

No, you absolutely do not need to suppress how you feel or become a saint in order to manifest things. If there is someone you can't forgive, you don't have to - just stopping the judging yourself for not forgiving will bring you a lot of relief. Now if this is over a topic that is very important to you, and something you think about often and feel hurt again and again over, then you might need to work on it to get over it. If this isn't something very serious that you think about often then just ignore the topic - don't give it any time or focus.

Here's Abraham Hicks's Emotional Guidance Scale (EGS)

As you can see, feelings of hatred and anger are above (and therefore better) than feeling powerless. Anger lets you release a lot of resistance (just feel it, don't act on it). Then you will naturally climb up to worry and eventually to contentment and so on. These are just how feelings work.

I found that relying only on youtubers can be frustrating as the information is very fragmented. Not all of them know what they are talking about, and worse, sometimes end up spreading their own personal negative beliefs. You may have heard ideas like "Oooh, don't say the word 'no' or the Universe will think you don't want anything!" or talk about how you will 'confuse' the Universe. A youtuber I do like and trust is illuminatingjoy. She has a very practical no-nonsense approach to explaining things. I would recommend her video titled "Manifesting Tip: Use "it's okay" to drop & release resistance" .Can help if you tend to judge yourself or force yourself to feel a certain way about things. Ultimately, LOA is about prioritising your feeling good. So if someone's techniques make you feel worse, then drop it.

Most of the good ones got their information from properly studying Abraham Hicks or Neville Goddard or Bashar etc. They all use different words and methods to explain how to manifest, but ultimately it's all the same idea. I started with Abraham Hicks and can personally recommend that; start with Ask and It Is Given. You can also find a lot of Abraham Hicks videos on many topics (forgiving others included).

I also didn't use to like mediating. In my case, I realised it's because I thought of it as a violation of my freedom to think whatever I want. So I changed my perspective about it. I can think whatever I want, and in the 15 minutes of meditation, I want to think nothing. I choose it. So now this is about exercising my freedom rather than suppressing it. Now with each breath I say - "I choose what I think" and then look into the emptiness caused by my closed eyes and just watch it or repeat the words 'empty..empty'. I find this helps me ease into the meditative state. So think about why you don't feel like meditating what might make you feel better about it.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lanaa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 04:27:11 AM »
Hey everyone,

you have no idea how much I can relate to this topic, thank you so much for posting it. I'm also thinking about many of these questions because I feel and know that my desire is already here, but I don't see it in the physical world yet. This has been going on for quite some time now, so naturally I also question myself from time to time, like "did I do something wrong? did I do enough?" until I end up in a state of constant overthinking. However, what helped me a lot to deal with these moments is to keep things simple. So, here's what I've learned from my experiences:

The Universe constantly wants to give you the best things, the best version of your life, the best version of yourself. Everything flows naturally into your life - if you let it. The only thing stopping everything we want to come into our life is us and our restricting beliefs.

For a long time, I liked the essence of that revelation, but at the same time I was also like "Well, that's great, but that also means that it is indeed my fault that what I want is not here yet". I didn't understand how that is supposed to help me, when it creates more doubt in the end. However, after going through these processes many times, I finally understood it. At least I think I do  :D

The thing is, we are human. It is in our nature to not be perfect. We can't always be on high vibrations. The key is to find a good balance, and a good balance is something different for every person, it's individual. There would be no good without the bad. We wouldn't know how it feels to be happy, if we didn't feel sad from time to time. We wouldn't be able to vibrate on a high level, if we didn't experience low vibrations.
My point is that it is good to be human, it's okay to feel insecure, worried or afraid sometimes. It's okay because it is our nature. And it's important to let yourself feel these feelings. Let them in, feel them, but don't let them consume you.

I can only speak from my own experiences, but what I've come to understand is that it is the process of letting yourself feel what you feel in the moment (be it good or bad) that brings you closer to your desire.

I just recently had a day where I was irritated that I was feeling so low and far away from my desire, but then I was like "fuck it, its okay to feel that way, there will be a reason why I feel it", so I let the feelings in. I let the feelings and thoughts in, I let myself consider other options than my desire and I let myself think about these other things - at least it's more fun than fighting these thoughts every time. And I kid you not, in the evening of that day I experienced vibrations so high that I felt one with my desire, I felt it all, right there and then, and it was beautiful. And it came out of nothing, my mind was somewhere else by the time it came and I didn't visualize or meditate or anything. That's when I understood that only by feeling what I felt, I allowed this experience to come into my life. Sometimes you need to feel bad and have a breakdown because it's the only way you will get a breakthrough. The way of the Universe is quite funny sometimes, but after all, it is just the journey of ourselves to our true selves. And it appears that we have an interesting kind of humor  ;)

So, here's a simple version of what I've learned:

The Universe is constantly working on bringing you the life of your dreams, all you have to do is not stand in its way. Stop fighting it and let it in.

Asking for you desire and really feeling it once is enough. You already are in alignment with it the moment you feel it for the first time.

Being human is okay and important. Let your feelings in, but don't let them consume you.

Sometimes you need a breakdown to get a breakthrough.

Visualize to feel good, not to manifest.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 04:30:04 AM by Lanaa »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline LoveAndLight56

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 08:59:17 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the delay in reply, I've had such a busy past few days! I hope everyone is well. I want to thank everyone who has replied and read this topic. I am wishing everyone amazing results in manifesting.

Erana, you are a gift from the heavens! Thank you so much for your input. You've all helped lots :)

That chart is an eye-opener! Makes me wonder how Abraham Hicks compiled it :)

Thank you so much for your thoughts on forgiveness and having negative thoughts in the first place. So I guess in response I wish to ask, I want to think we all get intrusive thoughts sometimes. This isn't to bad mouth anybody by any means, but has anyone gone about enjoying their day then a thought that's negative just 'pops' into your mind? Sometimes it's a quick, instantaneous thought about being doubtful that your manifestations will arise. Other times it can be about a person or experience that was unpleasant. Whatever the reason, I'm told this hinders the LoA and also spiritual development.

Your advice on “don't focus on it” was really good, when I think of a person I didn't get along with I used to check out their social media pages. That came to a stop because I thought it was unhealthy for you, your spiritual development and as I was told in the past, manifesting your desires. So I've made strides in trying to get better about inner thoughts. Essentially it's easier to get over some thoughts than others, but how do you get over some of the more intense ones?

There are some thoughts that just like to keep coming back, and I've done everything from saying “I love you negative thoughts, but please leave and be replaced with positive ones”, to trying to rationalize them and my reasoning for why I have them. Those ones happen to be the stronger ones, but I'd like to overcome them.

I hope we are not going off topic (because I don't wish to get this topic locked :p), but I feel this all becomes related to one another as LoA is a journey in its own right. 

Anyway yes, about the YouTubers. There's so much information online but it's overwhelming for the reasons that you said, in that some don't know what they are saying and end up spreading bad messages. Actually some of my favorite LoA gurus started out genuine (they had won a large lottery, hence their tips were reputable) but made sooo many videos afterwards that the original message seemed lost (or that the later videos seemed like simply adding to get more views). In that case, I felt less is more in LoA because too much seems to confuse me.

I will check out “illuminatingjoy” some more (I haven't been near my computer for a bit), and get back to you on how that channel works for me. Thanks for sifting through a lot of channels to find one that works!

Onto another point. Since I'm kinda new to LoA in that I'm still trying to get my first manifestation, may I ask what was the last thing you manifested was? I know you don't need to have routine (as everyone can have a different one), but knowing what a successful a journey was like to someone else will let you know what to expect in it all.

If you can, I'd really like to hear about the emotional journey too. In regards to myself, when I'm manifesting sometimes I go from feeling on top of the world because I focused so much to I'm not doing enough to bring my dream to the physical. Sometimes I know it's coming without a doubt to this is hogwash, it's not here and won't be here be realistic. I know we shouldn't entertain these thoughts, but is it wrong for thoughts in all this range to simply pop up in the first place? My mind only seems to think in one direction, one emotion for so long before another mindset takes over for a while.

And Lanaa; thank you so much for your input! I'm glad to see this topic is helping others too :) Yeah often I see people are going to spiritual hoops to get what they want and I wonder if it's always necessary—especially in a timely way. That's not to put a time constraint, but I'm just saying it adds more to your plate when you want to manifest a sum of money, but now you have to work on other things too. It just puts more on your plate and if you can handle that: great. If not, then forgive yourself, realize you are human and move on. :p

That's it for now. Gosh I wish my post was shorter, but I have so much to say it seems! Much love, light and happy manifesting to all!

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1189
  • -Receive: 1288
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 01:26:48 PM »
There are some thoughts that just like to keep coming back, and I've done everything from saying “I love you negative thoughts, but please leave and be replaced with positive ones”, to trying to rationalize them and my reasoning for why I have them. Those ones happen to be the stronger ones, but I'd like to overcome them.

I have had some horrible thoughts recently. A friend (who moved away some time ago) got married but didn't tell anyone about it. She is having a wedding blessing shortly and I am not invited and I feel very hurt and left out, and as if I don't mean anything to her. She has also had stratospheric career success, as as her husband and they earn a fortune. As for me, I have no relationship and no proper job other than a short term contract that is shortly to end. I have been overcome with feelings of envy, anger, injustice and so on. I have not achieved the same and realise that she has been the focus for all my own feelings of failure and underachievement, the anger at myself for not trying hard enough,and the problem is about me, not her. I personally believe in God, and what I did last night was to write all this out in the form of a letter, saying exactly how I felt, owning the feelings (that I feel embarrassed about and ashamed of) reading them all out and saying that I choose to let them go. I haven't shared those feelings with anyone as I feel too ashamed of myself. I then set the letter on fire in the backyard. That's my way of dealing with it. It may not suit everyone, but that is how I handle things like this.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 01:48:26 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Erana

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 02:47:11 AM »
Hi LoveAndLight! Thank you for your kind words  :)

My 'technique' of sort for dealing with days when I don't feel too good or when something bothers me, is to first admit it. Kind of similar to what siamesegirl mentioned, I keep a word document I call my 'Book of Soothing'  :D Sometimes I resist the bad feelings (denial) and try to force myself to be more cheerful. So I then stop and open my word doc and start typing. I start with typing in how I feel - that I am scared, angry etc and why and so on. I then start typing things to myself to make me feel better, like I would if I want to make someone else feel better. I remind myself of how LOA works and so on.

When I first got into LOA, I was at the lowest point in my life. I struggled with anxiety and panic attacks and depression and felt suicidal and like my life was over. I felt this was all because of something a bunch of people did to me. Even thinking of some of them made me nauseated. I spent a lot of energy trying to fight the corruption and trying to get them fired and arrested etc. I even looked into taking legal action. I dropped it all to focus on myself once I got into LOA. I realised I was SO engrossed in getting everyone to know the 'truth' as if I needed their validation to believe in myself and realised I totally didn't need anyone's validation. Besides, since we are all basically the same person (aka the Universe), everyone already knows everything you want them to know. Whether we believe it or not, we all have nothing but love for each other which is blocked from our view by all the illusions we have manifested into our physical reality. So I already felt vindicated and trusted and so on, and the issue could no longer hurt me.

But even though I felt a lot better, and even cured my life-long anxiety issues (success story here), I still struggled with the idea of forgiveness. I still preferred that those people would get found for their actions and necessary actions be taken against them. It was no longer the sole focus of my life that controlled how I felt, and it was perfectly fine if it didn't happen even, but I still had the preference. This is perfectly all right, but I didn't know it at the time until I came across an Abraham video that explained it. I realised I didn't have to forgive them or love them or make them a part of my life or grant them an inheritance or anything  :D I can feel however I want. We are here to make preferences and form new dsires from those preferences anyway. I now feel better than I ever have, and have gotten accepted at a very top university in the very field I thought I no longer had a future in because of problems caused by these people (success story here). (Actually, we attract everything. No one can 'do' anything to us) I stopped giving them and the events associated with them power over me and my life and moved right on, even stronger than before.

I hope this story of mine helps explain somethings better. If you still have questions about dealing with a specific issue, you can make a post about that and your forum-mates can help with that too. And yes, it is natural for negative thoughts to come up. Our job is to constantly soothe ourselves into feeling better. It gets easier and easier each time. I went from having generally bad days to 50-50 good/bad days to alternating good/bad days to having a bad day every 2-3 days to only once a week to only once or twice a month etc. It gets easier to feel better each time. Once I stopped struggling to become this saintly version of myself I thought I had to become, and just accepted myself as is, I notice I have now become naturally calmer and forgiving anyway. What others think or say doesn't really bother me anymore, and I find myself more understanding of people etc.

These days if I do feel bad, it is usually because I slip back into looking-for-manifestations mode. So I go back to reminding myself it is done (after I do my book of soothing if it is really bad), and just feel the feelings associated with it. I also change my internal dialogue to one of appreciation - about anything and everything, my desires and why I like them, my laptop and why I like it etc. Appreciation naturally perks us up - you may not feel anything as you start, but you will notice your mood lightening as you keep it up. I remember how doctors used to distract me, as a child to stop my fidgeting, so they can take injections. They'd ask me to talk about my favourite chocolate or my best friend at school etc. It's still the same principle  :D

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 606
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 03:19:54 AM »
My question is this: how do you know that you've put enough energy into the intention before you let them go? I could think that I put enough energy into the intention, felt like it was already here and let it go, but if it's taking while for it to appear then I can't help but wonder, did I meditate and focus enough on it long enough for it to show up in the physical? Then my mistake comes into not having put enough energy into the dream before letting it go, and that's why it's not manifesting (but of course I don't realize this, I let the intentions go with only my feeling that I did enough).

You could have just straight up asked this question....I did not need to read all the other waffle, so I did not.

There is no-one and there is no-thing outside of your own mind. Your entire world and existence has already been imagined by you and you are now experiencing it all as a form of realisation, a form of remembering what you once imagined and since forgot about.
You are not in the world....the world is in you! It is reflective of your inner mental state and of all of your instant assumptions about it. Everything was once imagined, by you.
So there is no-thing to pour energy into, nor to let go of.
Take a step back and look at the cyclical nature of the experiences in your life and you will notice that you follow a pattern that runs like clockwork.

To "let go" is not a conscious act. It only happens once your SM has successfully adopted the new state of being the change and it no longer desires what it once desired....You cannot have what you want and you cannot want what you already have! Once the new state is achieved, the thirst for the desire is now saturated, so you no longer look to consciously quench the thirst. There's a period of time that allows for things to get into order for you so that it all seems like it happens naturally but those that are aware enough begin to see the synchronicites happening everywhere that they look. This period of time is known as The Sabbath.

It only takes as long as it takes because of you.
It only happens or does not happen because of you.

Offline LoveAndLight56

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2019, 11:38:09 AM »
Hello to everyone who commented!

Whew, it's been a busy past few days. Sorry I didn't post more timely!

To Erana and Siamese girl:

Thank you both so much for explaining what you've been through. For a second there I thought I was reading my own life stories in your posts. I'm sorry that there was so much suffering going. But the nice thing to know is that when someone else goes through the same thing as you, you don't feel alone anymore. This isn't to bring anyone down by any means, but knowing that others have had similar issues mean that we could work together to pull each other out of the that dark head space. And I loved how you both cured your issues. I'm going to try that myself sometime.

Many thanks to you all. I think that's all I need to know for now. I'm going to try and change my ways to better suit my needs and how I'm feeling in the moment. I'm wishing everyone much love!

To Alexbally:

Haha, sorry about that. I've edited my first post to get more straight to the point. Don't want to turn people away with walls of text! And thank you for your advice too.

---
I'll let everyone know how my manifestations go as I adopt new principles. And any other questions will be in a new forum :p

Much love and luck to you all! I hope all our intentions can manifest soon!

Tags: