Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Attracting a Specific Person  (Read 570 times)

Offline Lanaa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • believe
    • View Profile
Attracting a Specific Person
« on: January 22, 2019, 02:14:02 AM »
Hey guys,

I'm kinda new here and feel a bit stuck in my situation, so maybe someone has some good advice for me.

My story goes like this:
One day, I went through all the qualities that I wanted in the perfect partner for me, so I made a list and sent it out to the Universe. It didn't take long for the Universe to answer and I was blown away by the accuracy of how everything was a match to what I wrote on the list. However, I didn't meet the person, the Universe just showed me who it is.

Now you will probably think "Well what's the problem then, if you know who it is just contact them!". Well, the thing is that this person is kinda famous. And you know what the crazy part is? In my list, I didn't include things like "famous" or "rich", because they don't matter to me when it comes to qualities of a person. I mean, neither did I say the opposite, that the person should be "normal" and "poor", it's more like I didn't think about it at all and therefore gave the Universe the space to choose whatever it sees fit for me.

Long story short, I mostly figured out why the Universe only showed me the person back then, as I needed to learn some lessons first. However, as of now I generally feel very much at peace with my desire because of the strong connection between our souls that I can feel whenever I think of this person. I don't just believe, I know deep inside of me that said person is everything I asked for and even more, even better. The thing is, that if you know and feel what I do and you know it's all real, yet in your physical reality it's not, you get kinda frustrated from time to time. It's like I know my desire is already here, but I don't experience the physical proof. And yes, I know that this basically means that it's just a matter of time now. But I mean come on, if we are so right for each other, why the delay? I used to get angry with the Universe about it, but soon realized that the person holding me back from what I want is myself because the Universe has been ready to give me what I want for a long time. That's where I often start to question my behavior, my thoughts, my actions to find something that I might have to change and I actually did make some real progress in the last couple of weeks. This progress also made me feel very good and light, so I know that I am on the right path.

Basically, I'm at a point now where it is clear to me that I just need one moment face to face with the specific person. The question is, how can I make contact? And yes, I know that the "how" is the Universe's job, but to get your desire manifested in physical reality, you also need to take some inspired action at some point. And the way I came to the conclusion that I should somehow try to make contact also originated in an inspired action. Obviously I already tried a few little things, but it never really felt right, which is probably also why it didn't work. You know, to keep the balance between just letting things flow and taking action but not forcing things at the same time is indeed a big challenge.

Alright, so that's about it. I feel inspired to take action but I don't know what to do yet, so maybe one of your comments will give me a new idea or inspiration to guide me. Thank you for reading all of it :)

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Attracting a Specific Person
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 06:16:44 AM »

Basically, I'm at a point now where it is clear to me that I just need one moment face to face with the specific person. The question is, how can I make contact? And yes, I know that the "how" is the Universe's job, but to get your desire manifested in physical reality, you also need to take some inspired action at some point. And the way I came to the conclusion that I should somehow try to make contact also originated in an inspired action.

Inspired action is a bullshit idea put out by fake gurus to constantly keep you guessing about how to work the loa. Then you keep staying confused, and you keep going back to them and paying them more money and they will teach you how to "recognise" when an emotional prompt is actually "inspired". It also gives them an easy escape clause because when you use their loa system and do something and it fails, they can say " Oh that was not the inspired action you're supposed to take". Or " you didn't take some other action the universe had inspired you to take, because of your fears. " Or something like that.

The only inspired action you needed to take was to make this post, because I can reply and tell you this so clearly that you know what to do and why.

This is what you need to do and when and why. Read the great teacher MC Brighton's posts in this thread carefully :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26859.0

You can take that as another inspired action.

Best,
Samson

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 886
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 07:13:06 AM »
Inspired action is very real. BUT it is not usually actionable. You will take whatever action you take, you cannot know whether the action you will take is coming from LOA inspiration.

An example is going to the market, or to get some gas, or to visit a friend, anything. Perhaps we SOMETIMES find ourselves doing something differently than we normally do, then retroactively trace that action to something we were using LOA to manifest. So from hindsight we call it "inspired." And maybe it was, but since you can never know, it becomes academic.

The other facet is when you actually FEEL inspired to do something about your manifestation. It wells up within you to go to 'X' or 'Y' and see what happens. Go for it. Maybe it is action being inspired by your LOA efforts. BUT, maybe its just your own insecurity or restlessness. You will have to do some focused self-inquiry to know.

Offline Lolozapata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 136
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 07:17:27 AM »
It does exists, bit it just isnt a Reliable LOA tool per se

you manifest things with or without it

A good rule me thumb is: how does it feel thinking me an action?
If the Answer is negative and you are attached to the outcome (As reflecting specific results from it) then its probably a destion based on fear

Offline Lanaa

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • believe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 06:18:37 PM »
Thank you all for replying so quickly.

Inspired action is a bullshit idea put out by fake gurus to constantly keep you guessing about how to work the loa. Then you keep staying confused, and you keep going back to them and paying them more money and they will teach you how to "recognise" when an emotional prompt is actually "inspired". It also gives them an easy escape clause because when you use their loa system and do something and it fails, they can say " Oh that was not the inspired action you're supposed to take". Or " you didn't take some other action the universe had inspired you to take, because of your fears. " Or something like that.

I agree that fake gurus make up a lot of crap. Honestly, I don't even know where to begin how wrong their whole concept is. Making money by making people feel miserable about what they have done so far because it was all wrong and they will never achieve their goal if they don't do exactly what they tell them now? Ugh, that just feels so wrong and so far away from the roots of LOA, so I wouldn't ever spend any money on that.

However, I do believe that inspired action is real. For me it can probably be best described by "feeling a strong urge to do something". Whenever I experience such strong urges, it's almost like I am pushed to do something that I don't even want to do or that I am afraid to do. But at some point the urge gets so strong that there is no way you can go on living your life without giving in to it. After I gave in to it, I always felt really good vibes, like a whole new path opening up for me. That's when I know that this action was inspired by something higher.

This is what you need to do and when and why. Read the great teacher MC Brighton's posts in this thread carefully :

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=26859.0

If I understood MC Brighton's posts correctly, you should just live your life and do what feels natural to you, take action when and how you would normally do it and that's it. I like this approach because keeping things simple is something that also helped me a lot recently.

The other facet is when you actually FEEL inspired to do something about your manifestation. It wells up within you to go to 'X' or 'Y' and see what happens. Go for it. Maybe it is action being inspired by your LOA efforts. BUT, maybe its just your own insecurity or restlessness. You will have to do some focused self-inquiry to know.

That's what I mean with an "urge to do something". I recently had an experience with such an urge and after I gave in to it, I really felt that everything will fall into place eventually. That's also why I'm generally at peace at the moment. Basically I'm just here right now, waiting for "further instructions" from the Universe (like in the form of another urge or idea) while I'm living my life and focusing on embodying the qualities that I love about the specific person by myself.

A good rule me thumb is: how does it feel thinking me an action?
If the Answer is negative and you are attached to the outcome (As reflecting specific results from it) then its probably a destion based on fear

Whenever I think of being in the presence of said person, I don't even need 5 seconds to experience how good it feels. So I have no worries or doubts at all about the outcome because I know how good it will be. And when I think of the outcome, I don't think about specific details, I just focus on the feeling, the vibes.
It often feels like there's just this bridge left that I have to cross to get to this outcome. That's where I sometimes think that I don't need to take any action because I just walk over there, like there is no resistance, the path is clear, I just have to go there - and deep down I kinda know that this is the right way. It's just hard sometimes to not try to force things into existence because that's just human if you really want something.

Offline DianneM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 02:09:31 PM »
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:50:37 AM by DianneM »

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 886
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 11:51:02 PM »
That's also why I'm generally at peace at the moment.

That is a good point. If doing something, taking some kind of action, makes you feel better then all the better. If your mind is more at-ease because you feel like you've met all reasonable expectations regarding action then why not? You sent that email, you sent that text, you proffered an appropriate apology, you called back or emailed back regarding a job opportunity, etc. You do what is appropriate in the world if it is reasonable to do so. Non-action is also action. NOT calling, not texting, not emailing back, etc. can also be a tactic. Just go with your gut and don't over think it. Don't sweat it. Let "inspired action" take care of itself.

Tags: