Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: How can I help my negative and angry SO?  (Read 610 times)

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
How can I help my negative and angry SO?
« on: January 16, 2019, 04:47:14 AM »
I live with an extremely negative and angry person. You know what they say, misery loves company.
This person is always trying to start arguments with me just for the sake of arguing. The vibration they project is extremely low and heavy. It attempts to steal from my high frequency vibration.
Weather I let it or not is a work in progress.
I've gotten very good at not engaging and turning it into something positive by saying positive things and projecting love. Sometimes that seems to make this person angrier so I choose not to engage.
I'm hoping that someone could help me figure out how to pull this person into the vortex with me because this is getting very tiresome and difficult.
Advice?
⛤⛮🕉️☰

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 123
    • View Profile
Re: How can I help my negative and angry SO?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 07:22:21 AM »
I live with an extremely negative and angry person. You know what they say, misery loves company.
This person is always trying to start arguments with me just for the sake of arguing. The vibration they project is extremely low and heavy. It attempts to steal from my high frequency vibration.
Weather I let it or not is a work in progress.
I've gotten very good at not engaging and turning it into something positive by saying positive things and projecting love. Sometimes that seems to make this person angrier so I choose not to engage.
I'm hoping that someone could help me figure out how to pull this person into the vortex with me because this is getting very tiresome and difficult.
Advice?

To answer your question about pulling your SO into the "vortex" is that you cannot do so. You're looking at the situation outside of yourself and seeing your SO as the problem but not only that you're giving your SO power over your own self as a creator. As you stated "This person is always trying to start arguments with me just for the sake of arguing. The vibration they project is extremely low and heavy. It attempts to steal from my high frequency vibration." By making the statement it attempts to steal my high frequency vibration is throwing away your power. Its a statement that claims someone else has control over you in how you feel. In LOA its merely a choice in how you choose to feel you have control over your emotions. Yes, arguing can make people feel bad but at the end of the day its up to that person to choose how they will react to it.

The statement you've made "This person is always trying to start arguments with me just for the sake of arguing." This is your vibration (another is word for it is emotion) is what you're actually putting out into the universe/vortex. You're expecting your SO not to change thus you're recreating your SO to behave in this manner by believing your SO needs to change and not yourself. When you are holding him into your vibration of seeing him as a negative person nothing else. To be truly in a high vibrational frequency the way that your SO acts would not affect you at all you would be on a higher level and you would be in your own lane not worrying about something else. Since you're worrying about someone else does not show being in a high vibrational frequency.

If you want to change this situation be honest with yourself in how you're really feeling about the situation this allows you to be aware of what you're putting out into the universe/vortex (whichever you prefer). In LOA what emotions you send out is the creation you'll get back. To start seeing change you got to start changing what you're creating. Do not look outside of yourself or you'll be running in circles.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:01:57 AM »
Wow! That was completely insightful and helpful!
You're so right. I don't know why I didn't see it in perspective.
Thank you so much for your knowledge and help!

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:22:23 PM »

Medusa, your reply is very confusing. Even after reading your post for ten minutes, I still couldn't understand it.

I think you're just saying that goodwitch needs to think of her husband differently within herself, and he will then physically change. And when she thinks of her new husbandf, she has to feel the way she would with a new husband. Then her husband will change. And by not doing this, she is keeping him that old way because she is still thinking of him that old way.

Because that is how the loa works. You reprogram your subconscious mind and then your physical reality changes.

Right ? That is so much clearer. The goodwitch, I hope I have helped you :)

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 08:00:08 PM »
I believe that what you are saying is, if I want my husband to stop being so bitter, I need to imagine him being happy and carefree and that will make him physically happy and carefree. Is that it?

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2019, 08:22:51 PM »

Medusa, your reply is very confusing. Even after reading your post for ten minutes, I still couldn't understand it.

I think you're just saying that goodwitch needs to think of her husband differently within herself, and he will then physically change. And when she thinks of her new husbandf, she has to feel the way she would with a new husband. Then her husband will change. And by not doing this, she is keeping him that old way because she is still thinking of him that old way.

Because that is how the loa works. You reprogram your subconscious mind and then your physical reality changes.

Right ? That is so much clearer. The goodwitch, I hope I have helped you :)

Its confusing for you because I explained in a way that fits for her meaning she used the word "vortex" most people who use the word vortex are Abe Hicks listeners. Instead of putting my beliefs onto her I explained it with the beliefs she is already aligned with. Which is why is used the words "vibrational  frequency"(that is a common word used with Abe its another word for emotions). When you stated TheGoodWitch to just reprogram her subconscious mind that wasn't something she was aligned with otherwise she would have brought it up. To suggest a idea for her to reprogram her subconscious mind most people do not understand that concept and do not know how to do so. You would have to elaborate in what you mean by reprogram the subconscious mind for it be more "clearer" with her other than just stating it.

There is not one way to use LOA there are multiply ways to use it that works for people. That's why there are so many techniques/methods out there with mixed results of success and failures. This is why I didn't simply state using the subconscious mind to change her reality since TheGoodWitch was wanting more of an answer when it comes to the "vortex"(Abe Hicks Method). Whichever technique/method from whatever teacher someone resonates with my advice will go along with what they have learned since they already have a base foundation of it. Its important to know that there are many ways to learn about LOA. Your truth may not be the same truth as someone else's its subjective just like the people using different LOA method/techniques its subjective.

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 08:53:03 PM »
Bravo Medusa! Well said! And I understand both explanations. I am a big Abe fan and listener. I pick and choose what works best for me, it's not exclusively Abe but a big majority. I like to call myself the eclectic manifestor lol
Thank you both for your knowledge and insight. You have both been very helpful. Namaste 🙏
⛤ ⛮ 🕉️ ☰

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 09:19:37 PM »
Hi Medusa,

Everbody knows what the subconscious mind is. That is the most basic concept in the loa for 100 years. And everyone knows what is the mind, and what are beliefs. I appreciate you putting things in words thegoodwitch understands. But clearly you confused her, because she said she found your comments completely insightful, yet needed clarification from me for a far simpler explanation. So your comment was as confusing for her as it was for anyone else.

I think it is false to have different loa ideas in your mind and not choose the simplest and most reliable one. Choosing the more complicated one basically shows that you know how to "talk complicated" but you don't have any real insight into the issue. Notice thegoodwitch could understand me enough to ask a question, and the question was not what is a subconscious mind,

And different ways have mixed results obviously because they confuse people. We are not in a law of physics supermarket here.

Goodwitch you need to imagine him being happy, and you need to feel how you would feel if he was happy. If you do this many times, you will grow to believe it in your heart. I am experiencing this now and I have finally understood how LOA work! Please see my tadpole thread for details. And yes once you believe it in your heart / subconscious mind, your physical world will change to match your inner belief. In this case, your husband will change.

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 10:23:43 PM »
Samson I really appreciate your advice.
You've both been very helpful. Please don't argue with each other about weather or not the subject needs to be dumbed down for my benefit.
Like I said before, I understood both explanations. I'm going to agree however , that the simplest explanation is the best thing for most people.
Thank you both 🙏

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2019, 11:01:46 PM »
Hi Medusa,

Everbody knows what the subconscious mind is. That is the most basic concept in the loa for 100 years. And everyone knows what is the mind, and what are beliefs. I appreciate you putting things in words thegoodwitch understands. But clearly you confused her, because she said she found your comments completely insightful, yet needed clarification from me for a far simpler explanation. So your comment was as confusing for her as it was for anyone else.

I think it is false to have different loa ideas in your mind and not choose the simplest and most reliable one. Choosing the more complicated one basically shows that you know how to "talk complicated" but you don't have any real insight into the issue. Notice thegoodwitch could understand me enough to ask a question, and the question was not what is a subconscious mind,

And different ways have mixed results obviously because they confuse people. We are not in a law of physics supermarket here.

Goodwitch you need to imagine him being happy, and you need to feel how you would feel if he was happy. If you do this many times, you will grow to believe it in your heart. I am experiencing this now and I have finally understood how LOA work! Please see my tadpole thread for details. And yes once you believe it in your heart / subconscious mind, your physical world will change to match your inner belief. In this case, your husband will change.

Whichever LOA technique/method TheGoodWitch chooses is what resonates with her and through her own experience. Whether she's confused or not is not for me to decided as she is the only who truly knows what she's feeling about a post from her own perspective. The only fact of the matter I can look at is her stating that she understands both of our posts and she has thanked us both.

I elaborated in the second post some details to give some clarity as to where I'm coming from not just towards you but for some onlookers as well. That's fine that you think I am false. We have both put our perspective onto this thread some will resonate with your post and some may resonate with my post or both. We have different truths led by our own different experiences its part of Law of Attraction experience itself. Only you know your own truth Samson and nobody else can tell you different. I'm not here to have a battle of the beliefs nor battle of the truths but I appreciate your feedback.

Thank you Samson for sharing your perspective of LOA as I have shared my own perspective. 

Offline -MEDUSA-

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 11:10:45 PM »
Samson I really appreciate your advice.
You've both been very helpful. Please don't argue with each other about weather or not the subject needs to be dumbed down for my benefit.
Like I said before, I understood both explanations. I'm going to agree however , that the simplest explanation is the best thing for most people.
Thank you both 🙏

I'm not here to argue as I've seen a lot of that already going on in the thread. I've already stated my point and whichever works for people works for them. Just like the saying different folks different strokes. Its nothing to be too serious about.

Offline samson2896

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2019, 07:26:14 AM »
Hi Thegoodwitch,

I was just pointing out that Medusa was wrong in her understanding of the loa. And there is no argument when it comes to obvious facts.

This vortex, vibration, all this is just an absurd way to complicate a simple truth. That the mind produces physical reality. Everyone has a mind. We don't need vibrations and vortexes to understand what is the mind. In fact that confuses the mind !

Try thinking in terms of the mind. in terms of thoughts, feelings, and believes, moods. See your mind will get very clear very quick. This is what I learnt from Brighton when he scolded me for being silly, and I was forced to think for myself.

Trust me. Just ignore all the "vortex", "vibrations", "alignment" terminologies and focus on working on your beliefs.
Remember, the law of the world= law of belief.

The understanding on beliefs, and the nightly method (Neville's Goddard imaginary scenes) , and putting the nightly method into practise is all you need.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6725
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2019, 08:07:19 AM »
Hi Thegoodwitch,

I was just pointing out that Medusa was wrong in her understanding of the loa. And there is no argument when it comes to obvious facts.

This vortex, vibration, all this is just an absurd way to complicate a simple truth. That the mind produces physical reality. Everyone has a mind. We don't need vibrations and vortexes to understand what is the mind. In fact that confuses the mind !

Try thinking in terms of the mind. in terms of thoughts, feelings, and believes, moods. See your mind will get very clear very quick. This is what I learnt from Brighton when he scolded me for being silly, and I was forced to think for myself.

Trust me. Just ignore all the "vortex", "vibrations", "alignment" terminologies and focus on working on your beliefs.
Remember, the law of the world= law of belief.

The understanding on beliefs, and the nightly method (Neville's Goddard imaginary scenes) , and putting the nightly method into practise is all you need.

Couldn’t agree more with you on this Brighton. Those are the moments where I like you.

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2019, 09:11:56 AM »
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but what it sounds like you're saying is that because I resonate with the Abe loa teachings, I don't think for myself. Am I wrong?

Offline TheGoodWitch

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2019, 09:12:39 AM »
Also, who is Brighton?

Tags: