Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Manifesting a text so I can move on  (Read 656 times)

Offline That_Creative_Guy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
Manifesting a text so I can move on
« on: November 11, 2018, 04:23:57 PM »
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day.

To cut a long story short:
- I met a woman on a dating site late last year. We had been talking daily for months and everything was going great, but often she would go quiet for a few weeks when she was busy with university.

- After a few weeks of not hearing from her, I had a strong feeling that I should contact her and ask her on a date.
I did, she saw it two weeks later and said she'd love to.

- The day before the date I messaged her asking her what time she wanted to meet, and I heard nothing for two weeks.

- After two weeks she messaged me apologising - her family pet died and she had a terrible few weeks (I know this was true). She asked me if I'd like to try the date again.

- We went on the date and it went OK - she was ill with a cold and I had to rush back from a crisis at work so my mind was all over the place. But she said she had a nice time.

- The evening of the date she was going to see a show with her friend, so the day after I sent her a txt asking her how the show was. I heard nothing.

- After a week I sent her a txt saying something along the lines of "well it was nice to meet you anyway, you're a beautiful, smart and creative woman, I hope you find whoever you're looking for". I followed this up with a txt apologising if I seemed disinterested. I said that I wasn't at all - work was playing on my mind, and I was honest and said that I also have a problem with anxiety, so I'm terrible with first dates. If she wanted to meet again in the future, even as friends, feel free to txt me. But I understand if i'm just not your type.
That was almost two months ago and I haven't heard anything at all. Not even a message to say that she isn't interested.

Now, I don't expect her to message me apologising and asking me on another date, but I would like any kind of message from her so I can just have closure and move on with my life.
I did go on holiday for two weeks shortly after she ignored me, and I did feel like I was moving on, but since I've returned reality has hit me again. I just feel sad, frustrated and angry. Both with myself and her.

I've never had any luck on dating sites due to my anxiety and self confidence. I've got a long way to go before I can love myself, and situations like this just make me feel rotten about myself.

I understand that if you're grieving you don't want to speak to anyone, but over the last two weeks she has posted pictures on Instagram of her happy with her friends (they pop up on your dating profile) - for someone that states in her profile that she values honesty, she hasn't been honest with me.
To be honest, I'm not sure that I want someone in my life that can act so childish and cruel to someone. It doesn't take two minutes to txt someone to say you're not interested.

If anyone could point me in the right direction of any good techniques I can use to manifest a message or txt, that would be great. It doesn't have to be a positive message, I would settle for anything right now. Thanks in advance, and apologies for the long post.
"Music is my life, and I love my life :)"

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6725
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
Re: Manifesting a text so I can move on
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 05:16:20 PM »
Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great day.

To cut a long story short:
- I met a woman on a dating site late last year. We had been talking daily for months and everything was going great, but often she would go quiet for a few weeks when she was busy with university.

- After a few weeks of not hearing from her, I had a strong feeling that I should contact her and ask her on a date.
I did, she saw it two weeks later and said she'd love to.

- The day before the date I messaged her asking her what time she wanted to meet, and I heard nothing for two weeks.

- After two weeks she messaged me apologising - her family pet died and she had a terrible few weeks (I know this was true). She asked me if I'd like to try the date again.

- We went on the date and it went OK - she was ill with a cold and I had to rush back from a crisis at work so my mind was all over the place. But she said she had a nice time.

- The evening of the date she was going to see a show with her friend, so the day after I sent her a txt asking her how the show was. I heard nothing.

- After a week I sent her a txt saying something along the lines of "well it was nice to meet you anyway, you're a beautiful, smart and creative woman, I hope you find whoever you're looking for". I followed this up with a txt apologising if I seemed disinterested. I said that I wasn't at all - work was playing on my mind, and I was honest and said that I also have a problem with anxiety, so I'm terrible with first dates. If she wanted to meet again in the future, even as friends, feel free to txt me. But I understand if i'm just not your type.
That was almost two months ago and I haven't heard anything at all. Not even a message to say that she isn't interested.

Now, I don't expect her to message me apologising and asking me on another date, but I would like any kind of message from her so I can just have closure and move on with my life.
I did go on holiday for two weeks shortly after she ignored me, and I did feel like I was moving on, but since I've returned reality has hit me again. I just feel sad, frustrated and angry. Both with myself and her.

I've never had any luck on dating sites due to my anxiety and self confidence. I've got a long way to go before I can love myself, and situations like this just make me feel rotten about myself.

I understand that if you're grieving you don't want to speak to anyone, but over the last two weeks she has posted pictures on Instagram of her happy with her friends (they pop up on your dating profile) - for someone that states in her profile that she values honesty, she hasn't been honest with me.
To be honest, I'm not sure that I want someone in my life that can act so childish and cruel to someone. It doesn't take two minutes to txt someone to say you're not interested.

If anyone could point me in the right direction of any good techniques I can use to manifest a message or txt, that would be great. It doesn't have to be a positive message, I would settle for anything right now. Thanks in advance, and apologies for the long post.

How sad your way of thinking is... needing someone's permission to move on. Wow. Have some dignity man!
Its clear that since the start this girl was not valuing you nor was into you.
Your "salvation" is just to accept the fact that you are attracted to a girl that has no interest in you and that you can free yourself now. In fact you should have done that way before.
No need to be angry or sad, it happens to all of us.

People will always find excuses when they don't want someone. Myself included. When someone is unto you there is no excuses they will do everything to be with you. So stop wasting your time. There is no value in waiting here, just move on. Never force someone to stay or be with you, it is never worthy the effort.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2676
  • -Receive: 2363
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 11:42:44 PM »
You said you have confidence/anxieties issues. I think it's better to just work on that. You can try to manifest a text if you want but I think it's a reaction from the low confidence state you're in. If you did have confidence in yourself, if you were the person you want to be and experiencing what you would like to experience, how would you have reacted here?

There are several Law of Attraction authors I like to read - Florence Scovel Shinn, Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, etc. A big idea is living in the end, which means to have the consciousness/ feeling of being the person you want to be, feeling that the end result is fulfilled or taken care of. Right now you're focused on the means to the end - getting that text, online dating, meeting the right person, etc. You're depending on the text to move on, but Law of Attraction is about a change in your inner state instead of waiting for outer conditions to give you permission to feel and act a certain way. And unless you change your own mind, odds are you'll be adding more time chasing that text when that time could have been spent moving on and living in a healthier. more confident mindset.

But by going to the end and having the consciousness/ feeling of being the man you want to be or having the outcome you want, having the trust that it's all good, then all those details will just work out. It'll even seem effortless, like you're in a state of flow, more intuition on what to do, action will seem more natural. I'm not saying you should abandon these actions or online dating, but living in the end or living in the feeling of trust/ the feeling of being who you want to be can make the process smoother.

This will sound so cliche but love, connection, affection, all those things tend to happen in my life when I just choose to trust, trust in God or myself and life, when I'm feeling more confident and at ease about it thanks to self-love, or when I visualize love scenes and it makes me feel a lot of love and fun, or when I'm feeling fulfilled with life as if it's all good. Getting there can be hard sometimes, but once you're there in that mindstate it's like you see things differently.

I really like this post from Superman, I think it's helpful: http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23338.0

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1189
  • -Receive: 1293
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 03:00:08 AM »
I can see all sides of this. I'm not sure people would give you an honest reason why you and they didn't resonate. I've got closure for myself in some instances where people have chosen to ghost me, but you then have to drop it and not expect a response. I've done it myself to draw a line under matters.

Tags: