Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: For those of us/you trying to attract specific people, or exes  (Read 3142 times)

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1195
  • -Receive: 1295
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
When I was a student (in Yorkshire) I met an Australian guy on line through a history forum and we exchanged emails and messages, and he sent photos etc and I arranged to visit him.  I was going out with someone at the time, and was curious about this guy but only really saw him as a friend.  When I went out to visit him, he wasn't what I expected, and I didn't fancy him in the least (he looked nothing like his picture btw), but he was a decent guy and good fun.  He became obsessed with me though and because of the different setting - sort of like a holiday romance I guess - I tried to convince myself I wanted the same when deep down I know I didn't.  He then followed me to the UK and all hell broke loose as he wouldn't leave me alone and because I hadn't had the decency to be straight with him because I had always had a problem with dumping people it got worse.  I thought finishing with people was being cruel and mean would you believe?

He rang and emailed all the time, chased me relentlessly, sent presents, sent a ring, turned up at my university out of the blue, phoned me saying his mother was dying of cancer (an outright lie), phoned and emailed my friends, all to get attention.

All of this is a very long time ago and I must emphasise I would never behave like that again.

But no matter what he did, I would never fancy, love, or want to be with him romantically or marry him, never, ever.  He could send me a zillion energy balls, RS until next Christmas, and think as positively as he wanted but I DON'T FANCY HIM.  Weirdly enough now he is married with three kids and we are friends again and in touch!

So what message does this have for anyone who wants an ex back, or a specific person?  Or won't stop chasing or obsessing over someone?

How could he have got me to fall in love with and marry him?

Answers on a postcard.  (or as an addition to this thread!)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:23:03 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline argus357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 56
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
send your real picture to memodisolvedboy and he'll show you

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2540
  • -Receive: 229
    • View Profile
I hope that doesn't mean that you fancy him now that he no longer wants you.

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I hope that doesn't mean that you fancy him now that he no longer wants you.

Absolutely not, no.  I never did fancy him, never have, never will. 

It's irrelevant anyway - my story is an example really.  It's not about me or him, this is an illustration of a principle or a question about things like trying too hard, chasing people, and thinking that you can have someone you can't.

I was trying to generate thoughts on it and using this as an example. 

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
send your real picture to memodisolvedboy and he'll show you

Show me what?  I'm confused here.

Offline Itami

• Thank You
  • -Given: 313
  • -Receive: 156
    • View Profile
I don't really get the point. Do you know what he thought and felt about the situation? No, you can't look into his head. You know that he wanted you, but LoA is not about what someone wants. I see many people chasing other people in desperation (and the behaviour you describe sounds desperate) and don't get them (back). That's the way LoA works. You never get what you need. He seemed to need you very much, so he never really got you. But that doesn't mean that you can't attract a specific person. That only means that is it better to wait or give up completely on a person if you are too desperate.
I don't really understand why you try to convince people that it is not possible to attract someone. The people who are much to desperate to attract someone back won't listen to you (I think that is your main target group) and the others have good chances to succeed, so why discouraging them?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile

I don't really understand why you try to convince people that it is not possible to attract someone. The people who are much to desperate to attract someone back won't listen to you (I think that is your main target group) and the others have good chances to succeed, so why discouraging them?

That is not at all what I am doing.  I was attempting to open up a debate, using this as an example for a starting point.  Some will succeed, some will not.  I am interested as to why, and what the difference is.  Not to discourage anyone.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:31:52 PM by siamesegirl »

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6726
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile

I understand siamegirl

... it is our duty as human family to help each other and free one another from illusions and false views (false understanding).
Pushing somoeone or saying him that he/she can "have" anyone he/she wants is a big lie and can cause so much harm! It is not help!! You attract people that are in correspondance with you and your mind not people you want not even you believe you can have.

Imagine for a second that you can have anyone you want! It means that anyone can have you! it means that they can control you, your feelings, your life, your desires... OMfG.

lunareclipse gave an amazing exemple here http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=23060.msg194188#msg194188

Offline siamesegirl

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Oh no, not Bob!

Offline shawnr22

• Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 344
    • View Profile
Omg I'm so confused lol you can or you can't attracted

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 886
    • View Profile
Re: For those of us/you trying to attract specific people, or exes
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 10:45:20 PM »
If the guy were to employ LOA techniques correctly, without desperation and doubt, he could have the relationship with siamesegirl. Reality would shift, feeling of attraction would surface, and it would all appear to be very natural. As it happens, he is unaware that his desperation is just making things worse for him.

Also, Argus, please explain this: "send your real picture to memodisolvedboy and he'll show you"

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6726
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 11:00:18 PM »
Desideratum then do that with a Bill Gates or Oprah Winfrey lol (I dont know if you're a girl or boy), you seem such an expert.
Its very easy to say "use the thechnique correctly" but what do you have in experience? lol
I mean c'mon seriously, its like saying "if you employ a technique correctly you can make a guy kill himself" this is ignorance because no one can control you nor anyone! Because people have their own path and desires DEAL WITH IT.

Offline Desideratum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 886
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 11:28:25 PM »
Desideratum then do that with a Bill Gates or Oprah Winfrey lol (I dont know if you're a girl or boy), you seem such an expert.
Its very easy to say "use the thechnique correctly" but what do you have in experience? lol
I mean c'mon seriously, its like saying "if you employ a technique correctly you can make a guy kill himself" this is ignorance because no one can control you nor anyone! Because people have their own path and desires DEAL WITH IT.

I have tried to explain this ... your inability to get it is beyond my ability to teach it. But again, in short, LOA is not "controlling" other people. It is shifting your reality by changing YOURSELF only. You refactor your inner world view by changing your beliefs ... mostly subconscious beliefs (a word for beliefs you are unaware of). When your beliefs change, your external world reflects them.

There is NO WAY to use LOA without affecting someone's apparent will. Even manifesting a parking space will necessarily require another person to act in such a manner as to make your space available. This is LOA 101.

Also, I have said this many times .... as usual you don't listen to anyone but yourself, but here we go again: LOA is SIMPLE. LOA is NOT easy.
Think of this example. Lifting something heavy up on to a shelf is a simple task that even a chimpanzee can understand. But its still DIFFICULT.

It is challenging to believe this power exists, that we can use our minds to change reality. Its like magic ... just read Neville's examples, they are numerous and pretty amazing. The process is not complex, but it is still hard for most people, myself included in some cases, to actually believe in a reality not yet manifested into physical existence.

Please read this post over and over until you understand it.

To Summarize:
1. LOA is not changing or controlling anyone else.
2. LOA IS changing yourself, by altering your own, personal inner world view.
3. LOA accomplishes this by changing your BELIEFs.
4. LOA is simple, but NOT easy.

Oh, and I am indeed male.  last time I checked, anyway.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2678
  • -Receive: 2363
    • View Profile

Offline Hopeandfaith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2016, 12:39:39 AM »
Why is it that there is a particular subset of people on this forum so hellbent on "proving" someone's desires wrong? No one does that for people asking for a specific job, or a specific house, or a specific number of money. The law dictates you can have anything you want, so, please, stop shaming people for what they want. It's not cool, and I'm slowly realizing that this forum is nothing more than home to a clique of personalities who will only support desires they personally approve of. That's not the law. That's not even close to the law.

I'm not one of the ex back community, although I used to be, and it's posts like this that made me feel shamed, useless, and wrong. They didn't "inspire" me or show me my "faults." They just made me give up.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING PEOPLE BY ADOPTING A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE TO THEIR DESIRES.

I don't care if seeing those posts annoys you, or if something different happened on your own path. You're not helping people. You're not supporting them and your damn well not showing them "the light." It just shows a level of absolute bitterness in yourself.

I'm sure this will taken as inflammatory or negative in itself, but I really hope not. I have nothing against you guys, other than this consistent pattern of shaming you do on the forums.

If you can manifest things like a certain puppy or car or university, you can manifest a certain person. Anyone denying that has no command over the law of attraction.

Edited to add:

As far as "obsessive" being used like its a dirty word, anyone who has ever become a great figure in history through any extraordinary means was "obsessive." They wanted something SO BADLY they made it come true. Think about that the next time you use it negatively.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 12:43:10 AM by Hopeandfaith »

Tags: