Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence...  (Read 12999 times)

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 6
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Seduction, Reverse Seduction, Magic Touch, Remote Influence...
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2016, 09:46:05 PM »

You're absolutely right but believing that it is working helps feel positive and energetic while doing RI/RS. And yes, I do make sure that no negative feelings hit me while I am doing it.It happened a few times, and I stopped right there and resumed only when I was able to get rid of the fears and doubts in my head. Thanks for your comment :)

I meant it for those who have doubts.....it still reaches the target and would gradually be attracted to you but because of your doubt, your subconcious might accept it as true if you doubt continously or habitually thus would give you that same reality. I mean even if the target is attracted to you, your subconcious would create circumstances that you two would not be together at all, you see theres an infinite possibilities out there so even if the target is so inlove with you, you might still end up  not having the person. But my point is RI works! thats why its called remote influence, you just influence a particular target not the entire reality ( includes you, target, other people, circumstances, environment)

Oh I got it now. That's a valid point and I completely understand how important it is to believe that it is working so that things fall in place and our desires manifest. Thank you so much for putting it straight for me!

Offline seriensea

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2016, 09:47:45 PM »

You're absolutely right but believing that it is working helps feel positive and energetic while doing RI/RS. And yes, I do make sure that no negative feelings hit me while I am doing it.It happened a few times, and I stopped right there and resumed only when I was able to get rid of the fears and doubts in my head. Thanks for your comment :)

I meant it for those who have doubts.....it still reaches the target and would gradually be attracted to you but because of your doubt, your subconcious might accept it as true if you doubt continously or habitually thus would give you that same reality. I mean even if the target is attracted to you, your subconcious would create circumstances that you two would not be together at all, you see theres an infinite possibilities out there so even if the target is so inlove with you, you might still end up  not having the person. But my point is RI works! thats why its called remote influence, you just influence a particular target not the entire reality ( includes you, target, other people, circumstances, environment)

Yeah, and if you have doubts, practice on things that you are not overly attached to. Practice on people and things that you are not very attached to, I mean. In the beginning you have these doubts because you have no direct proof. Loa is new to you. Remote influence/remote seduction is new to you. So go on and prove it to yourself. Experiment. Read E-Squared by Pam Grout and do the experiments. Try Lanie Steven's method (Pussy Whip), but not on anyone who is really important to you. Get yourself to manifest unimportant things and get people who don't mean that much to you to say things that you have imagined them saying. You will be AMAZED. Once that has happened you will know without a doubt that this thing works and that you are the one in control of your own reality. Then do it on more important things. Now you know it works. Now you know that it works because you have experimented for yourself and you have the concrete evidence. And remember that it is no different manifesting a castle than it is manifesting a button.

That's a great trick to gain confidence. I will try it today !!! :D Thank you so much for your input. 

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline King

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2016, 07:00:37 AM »
Everyone talks about pussy's whip is very effective? Can someone describe the techniques over here. Also what's the male version to it? I assumed is the same just replacement?

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 298
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2016, 07:16:42 AM »
There is no male version. At most just replace the gender and you good. Basically MPS. The other book burn with desire is magic touch and pussy whip is just visualizing.Same thing all over the fourm just her method that works for her.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 891
  • -Receive: 1666
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 10:42:24 PM »
Everyone talks about pussy's whip is very effective? Can someone describe the techniques over here. Also what's the male version to it? I assumed is the same just replacement?

Also check out Neville Goddard's method, which is pretty much the same thing. In your mind you call the target over from across the street. Watch them come to you and have them do or say what you want them to do or say. And then in your imagination you respond.