Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)  (Read 48879 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6726
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
Re: The Game of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 days EXPERIMENT)
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2017, 12:49:44 PM »
The idea has to deal with your self image. An idea about what you are.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 291
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2017, 08:41:35 PM »
The idea has to deal with your self image. An idea about what you are.

i see now. merci.

Offline Catlover84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 295
  • -Receive: 88
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2017, 06:15:08 AM »
I've started to do this, this morning. I was in a good mood. I realised I had lost my travel card and my spare one didn't have any funds on it and the driver let me on anyway!!

Offline jkmd26

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2017, 09:32:25 AM »
I've been playing this game since July 5th.

Originally got started with LOA bc was doing the get ex back and was doing the 30 day challenge.

All I can say is this 15 day Blessed Experiment is a gamechanger.

I haven't been diligent nor playing everyday but my life has changed tremendously.

Let's say I don't even think about my ex and I met someone who is much better than my ex, more caring, more fun just all around better in every category. Now this is coming from someone who had the belief there would never be anyone like my ex and I didn't even want to think about not having her in my life or that it was possible to attract someone who was better than my ex.

And lo and behold I have done that and I can't believe just how good it actually has been and continues to be all in the span of a month.

Also people from my past are reaching out to me and that feels good too.

Additionally, things that once were extremely stressful or should of had me very anxious I've just been calm and felt everything is going to workout and there's nothing to worry about.

Life truly takes on a new dimension and meaning when viewed through the lens of our blessings. I just feel like I have reached a new state in my life and it's something I want to carry forward all the time.

So take your 10 minutes and be blessed because you will have more blessings and goodness along with positivity flow into your life than you could possibly imagine.

Offline Goddess Precious Ruby

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 324
  • Fear Not, Doubt Not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2017, 01:40:53 PM »

This is always a great reminder!

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2540
  • -Receive: 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2017, 08:37:30 AM »
The Game Of Wonders; I Am Blessed (15 Days Experiment) My Second Testimonial.

The first time I played this game, it was to heal my eyes. Success! This time around I decided to go general like the game says to do and not ask for anything specific. Not easy to do, let me tell you. Here are my results.

I Am Blessed Day 1 - 1/08/2017.

I felt really good today. Before doing the actual practice in the early afternoon, I notice that I already had a sense of happiness in the morning. That was because I made up my mind the day before that I am really going to give this practice a good go.

I actually got a guy’s phone number which I was trying so hard to get before and now I got it without barely any effort. This same guy wants to put a baby in me. So romantic!

I Am Blessed Day 2 - 2/08/2017.

This morning was going really well.

Come early afternoon it rained. I don’t mind the rain, I actually do walk in it without an umbrella. However my friend changed his mind about moving me out today. I stewed in disappointment for a long time. I took a nap. After waking up, I put things back into perspective and it helped me to lift my spirits again.

I Am Blessed Day 3 - 3/08/2017.

Today has been a day of confusion and miscommunication on the part of others. Not trying to blame anyone but people were pulling in directions I did not want to go. And it was hard getting them to listen and understand me. However I am doing my best to remain as positive as I can under the circumstances.

One of my ex boyfriends asked me today to be his girlfriend again in a very sneaky way. Do I need to say what my answer was?

I Am Blessed Day 4 - 4/08/2017.

After getting a good night’s sleep, I have decided to put all the negatives from the previous days behind me. This is a brand new day and should be treated as such.

One of my aunts told me today via cell phone that she loves me. This is the first time I can recall her saying these words to me. I followed up with a thank you. It makes me feel extra special now. Don’t be jealous y’all.

I Am Blessed Day 5 - 5/08/2017.

I did not practice today.

I saw my grandmother for the first time in many years. It took her a while to recognize me but eventually she did. We danced and laughed together. FIRST TIME EVER. It was hilarious hearing her call me her little granddaughter. She even smack me on my ass too. She says I have been in her prayers and she’s been asking God to let us see each other before her lights go out permanently. I was happy to learn that I am in her heart, thoughts and prayers.

One of my aunts treated me to breakfast this morning. This is not the first time she has given me food, but it has been eons.

That is it for my testimonial.

Superman I don’t know what is up with this game of yours, but manifesting ex-boyfriends is not what I am after. I know you said not to ask for anything specific, but damn. One wants me to be his girlfriend again and another one wants to put a baby in me. What's up with this?

Anyways I have to stop the practice for now for reasons I won’t state here because they are too personal. However I know there are some who question whether Superman’s techniques really work. This is my second testimonial, so it is safe to this one works.

For you ex-back people, maybe you can give this game a try. Look at my crazy ex back results.

Offline AMehra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 07, 2017, 03:07:46 AM »
I am in...
I am starting this game today i;e 7th August 2017, for me this game is not just for x back its all about more understanding, positivity, respect and caring.
Thnx superman

Offline AMehra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2017, 10:44:54 PM »
Since the day I started this experiment I am feeling very happy and content from inside and actully lots of small small blessings coming on my way though am not doing that 10mins of thinking but am doing affirmations a lot.

Though me and he r not much in talking terms but am started getting his attentions though in small amount.

Trust me guys this experiment do work.

Offline miracle18

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2017, 01:30:05 AM »
I'm gonna start to play this game tomorrow!! I'm so excited! I will keep you guys updated! Thank you Superman for creating this!
"Relax and be happy. Stop getting in your own way"

Offline Kotetsu

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2017, 10:49:00 AM »
 I will try this game too, I started it since Monday 18 September. So it will end the 3rd October.
I will give you some feedback about my experience  :D

Offline Kotetsu

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2017, 10:43:18 PM »
Hi all, I've finished the game. Thx to Suprman for this game.
This game help me to be better . Each day i was felt better . negative,depressive or anxious thought decrease well,now positive and faith thought comes to me more easily, its not perfect but im progressing, im feel really more confident than 2 weeks. It was like a purge ^^
Some cool things that happen to me :
One day i was walking on the street and i was hungry , for financial problem I was eating just one meal per day... Fortunately my university is near to my house, I don't need to take the bus to go on..
So I was walking and I tell to myself "I really would like to eat a fast food" I said in my mind I have no money for that its a pity... Then i remembrer somme Neville quote, and so, I visualized ,myself eating a delicious meal ^^ . Two days later a friend that I didn't see from 9 month call me, I was missing him, and he wanted see me,he invited me to Burger king ^^
I was happy, cuz I didn't expected that, I was surprised that my visualisation bring me that Lol.
Another day I go back.from school and I see on the ground a cell charger, it was totally new, in this packaging yet xD, it was a good things cuz two days ago, my cat destroyed mine cell-charger Lol.
Another things, my little sister, was looking for a training, I helped her to make a curriculum vitae and then we post it. 4 days later she's got a positive response for her request on one of the most popular journals of our region.

I did not become rich , or get a new relationship or more material things.
But for me the god things that happened for me was good. My state of mind evolve and I think its a good things for next.
I don't know if I will continue this game , I think I will, cuz when you have financial problem,when you  can't eat properly, and have to go study like that , life can appear arduous...
Here is my little testimony on this post ;)
Hope it was clear ^^

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 806
  • -Receive: 6726
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/ALLISMIND/
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2017, 01:40:57 AM »
Bro you live in France! Eating one meal a day is not acceptable go to your social assistant and tell your situation. There is endless help for those who seek it.

Essaye de contacter ta mission locale ou un autre organisme. Crois moi, les aides sont infinies :D

Offline miracle18

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 05, 2017, 02:33:27 AM »
20th September (START)
The whole day I was feeling elated. Being in a state of complete faith in the universe that things would work out for me truly allowed me to feel happy soooo effortlessly.
I edited my video today, I've never been so productive in a day like this before (almost done!!). Attended a meeting which went well. People I met today were all so nice to me and they seemed so happy and positive (I guess maybe because I was being positive myself so that reflected back to me).
I made up with my cousin after a fight (probably the most intense one that I could recall, we did not talk for 2 days). I was just being very positive that we would forgive each other and start talking again. She texted me to see if I wanted her to grab me something to drink on her way home. Of course I was very grateful that she started initiating contact (and offering me the drink too). When I got home to see her, we just started talking and then we started joking again like nothing ever happened! I'm so glad that we put it behind us!
Oh and my love's mother (I guess you could say my future mother in law :)) ) texted me and I was so happy to see how much she cared about me as if I was her very own daughter!
I feel so loved today and EXTREMELY BLESSED!

21st September
Today I finished my project (a lot of hard work was put into it) and I’m very satisfied with the outcome. I did not get much sleep because I was working so hard on this but it was so worth it. I treated myself with my favorite food today and my stomach was soooo happy! I was very appreciative of the food. The waitress was so friendly towards me.
I also finished a lot of other work that I had to do. Today was overall a very productive day. I spent most of my day at home working so I didn't get the chance to go outside much.
I also got a respond text from my “future mother-in-law" and she was just so sweet and caring towards me. I feel very much loved! Hopefully the exams I have tomorrow will go well! I GOT THIS!!

22nd September
I spent all day studying for my exam. Well..it did not go well...but at least I did better than I expected. It was my fault though cause I procrastinated til the last minute to study. One good thing about this is that since this was my first exam from this class, I learned what to expect from the Professor for future exams and of course, I would make sure to study in advance. I'm thankful for this lesson.
Other than this major event, I had some positive interactions with people around me. When I was walking down the stairs in the parking garage, there was this guy walking up the stairs and he just kinda looked at me and smiled so I smiled back. I did think that he was such a good looking person but my thoughts were completely platonic (I am very committed to staying faithful to the love of my life :) ) And I just thought “Oh wow, I met a very good looking person with such positive attitudes to start my day. I guess that’s a good thing". I did remain fairly positive throughout the day. When sadness crept in because I did not do well on the test, I acknowledged in and let it go. I know I would definitely do better the next time.

23 September
Another test today, did better than the test from yesterday so I was quite happy about this. When I came home, my sister took me out for dinner as a treat since she just got her paycheck! I was so happyyyy!! Food NEVER FAILS to make me happy haha! I was so grateful for the food and for my amazing sister! So glad to have her in my life! After eating, we got home and watch a bunch of funny videos from the internet. It was such a relaxing day after the crazy 2 tests in a row. Oh and I also finally received a package in the mail, it was some accessories I ordered a while ago and it finally arrived. The item was exactly what I expected. Loved it so much. A little retail therapy never hurts nobody. Plus, receiving packages in the mail just felt like Christmas so of course it brightened my day. I'm super blessed!

24th September
I slept in til 2pm and it felt soooo great! I'm so grateful for the amount of time I got to sleep to makeup for the all nighter I pulled the last 2 days to study for those exams. My body felt very well rested and energized when I woke up. I have another test tomorrow so I spent the rest of my day studying to be super well prepared! The materials for this exam seemed very clear and doable. I was excited to learn the materials since this was more of a concept type of subject rather than numerical/calculation type of subject. I felt very productive today! I was very happy and I would definitely continue to be as happy as I could possibly be! I am very blessed to have experience this day!

25th September
I took the exam today and it went well!I felt very grateful for all the food I had today. Toda was a good day. I really appreciated all the study tips that my friends gave me. They were very useful. I was so glad to have such amazing people around me. I went out in the evening to the mall to buy a dress for tomorrow's big ceremony. I had to speak on stage so I had to make sure I'd look good and professional. I found the exact dress that I was eyeing on last week. I was so happy that they still carried my size! The dress looked perfect on me.

26th September
Today would be the day that I would NEVER forget. I gave a speech in front of hundreds of people. I has always been the shy type of person and I did not enjoy public speaking one bit. Not to mention speaking in front of hundreds!! I kept my calm and I was very poise on stage (at least thats what everyone told me) so I was very very proud of myself! I was so grateful that I had the courage to step out of my comfort zone and be a better version of myself. I was super grateful for all the friends I had there to cheer me on and encouraged me. They truly believed in me! I AM INDEED SUPER BLESSED!

27th September
I had to give a presentation today during a meeting and I felt so confident doing this since I just spoke in front of hundreds of people last night. I just felt so proud of myself. The thing I once was so nervous about, now I can proudly say that I can do it gracefully. I wouldnt lie and tell you that I love it or anything, no, I still do not love it (not yet). But I dont hate public speaking anymore, I am OKAY with it now. I went out to eat with my family at night and we had such a great time! I AM BLESSED!

28th September
I stayed at home the whole day mainly just to rest since I had a pretty busy week so far. I called my parents to tell them about my accomplishments the last couple of days and they were very proud of me! I seriously have the best parents in the entire world. I love them more than anything! Just the thought of being their child makes me feel super blessed already! so so so grateful for my wonderful parents!!!

29th September
Today my sister got so mad at me. I was so worried about this because tomorrow is her bday. I did not want things between us to get to heated up before this special occasion. Luckily, at the end of the day, she agreed to talk things out between us. It was a long and deep conversation. I was very grateful for it because I learned so much about her and what I should do to improve myself. We finally made up and I was so glad to see her happy with me again! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

30th September
Today was my sister's bday!!! We had such a good time! We went out to ice skating-eat-played the Escape game! It was so much fun. Oh and we headed off to an arcade afterwards and I even got free drinks! The waitress did not want to charge me! I was so grateful for her random act of kindness! I am so BLESSED!

1st October
Today was a pretty sad day for me since I found out my POI was interested in another girl (my friend told me) My heart was breaking into pieces. But honestly, through the way my friend was telling me, Im pretty convinced that he was not serious with this girl. I felt like she was just a rebound. Im not gonna let this bring me down! I'm gonna stay positive and stay in the vortex. He is mine and I know it. He loves me and I know it. He just doesnt realize it yet but he will. We are meant to be! I am Blessed!

2nd October
I went to the post office today to send a greeting card to my mother-in-law!!! Her bday is approaching and I love her very much. She's been very kind to me so of course, I felt the need to do something nice to her in return! I realized that what happened yesterday was just the result of my past negative thinking. I am shifting my focus to the reality that I want to live in. Vibrational reality is always one step behind physical reality. I’m feeling very positive that things will turn out the way I want! I'm a powerful creator of my own life!! I am super blessed. Oh and I also had a great time today with my friends, we went bowling and it was a blast!

3rd October
My POI texted me in the morning!!! He met my sister at his college. It was such a rare coincidence cause she didnt even go there anymore, my sister was there just to catch up with a friend. The conversation between us was very light hearted and he was laughing a lot. It was not as distant and awkward anymore so I feel very blessed for that! I did not mention anything about the card I sent his mom of course. Later in the afternoon, my mother-in-law texted me and she was very happy to receive the card. Her message was full of love and kindness! I am so blessed to be loved by such wonderful people!

4th October (ENDGAME)
Today I felt very positive although I was a little bit sick (it would go away soon, I could tell). After listening/reading so many materials on the internet about quantum physics and how we truly influence our reality with our belief, I felt so determined to turn my life around the way I wanted it to be. My happily ever after is certainly right ahead of me, I can feel it!! I'm gonna start Superman's 30day challenge to be with lover. Wish me luck! I'm very grateful for this game, it taught me so much about my life and how I perceive it. Thank you thank you thank you. I am super blessed!

Offline Kotetsu

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 05, 2017, 02:50:19 AM »
A la base je suis boursier sup, sauf que, le CROUS ma dit qu'il auraient du retard, et plus que prévu en fin de compte je ne m'attendais pas a sa. L'assistante social ma dit que le temps de faire le dossier et tout j'aurai eu les bourses depuis longtemps xD
Mais merci du conseil ^^

Offline ChaliceSnowFlower

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2540
  • -Receive: 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2018, 12:05:50 AM »
I am giving this a bump for the new year. Let us all manifest more blessings in 2018. Happy New Year.