Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Its Feelings.....nothing less than, feelings ! There are no vibrations.  (Read 4831 times)

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 6842
  • Now I am Power Stefzilla! WOW
    • View Profile
If you lack integrity it will be obvious to everyone, and if you surround yourself with sycophants and simpletons who clap hands at your antics, that is not a fiefdom worth having and you can keep it.  That is what happened the last time, if you recall, where you had to shut down a thread comparing your loa and mine because you could not match understandings with me.

No actually what happened was i was proving every point, and you decided to insult me like you are now. So instead of listening to your bullshit i deleted you, because like usual you have nothing to say that has any merit...

If you were actually confident in what you preach, you wouldn't need to insult people to get your point across.. your own intelligence and knowledge would do that for you. But since you clearly don't have either, we have conversations based on a grade school level.

I dont really mind, i can insult you better than you can imagine. Because you are too weak emotionally , and i can make you dance like a little puppet until people get tired of you and then i ban you again.

Anyways lets focus here, lets not bash what other people are doing :D lets encourage and provide guidance that is not based on our own agenda and ego.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:03:56 AM by Mr Brightside »

Offline Moonlight Concerto

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 132
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile

No actually what happened was i was proving every point, and you decided to insult me like you are now. So instead of listening to your bullshit i deleted you, because like usual you have nothing to say that has any merit...

All of this is completely untrue as the oldies know. But lets save that for later. Brightside, since you're such an LOA expert, respond to the key point I've made in this thread, that abehiccups complicates a simple issue, and their complications do not add value but increase confusion to it, even if they are ultimately right, which invites the inference that they are only accidentally right, because, why would anyone with true insight into anything, complicate it on purpose? Tackle that.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:06:11 AM by Moonlight Concerto »

• Thank You
    • View Profile

I stand by what i said. So he provided a "leadership model" for a software company. Which is corporate speak for doing a bunch of motivational seminars and providing some basic leadership programs to their management.

But like my previous point was, he had ZERO to do with the "SOFTWARE" that company sells, which is a tangible product and not a sales pitch.

You should read carefully.

Yes. He's a psychology consultant. He trains people to optimise their internal dialogue and maintain peak personal performance, thus achieving their potential in their chosen fields. They are deliberate ways to do this better than average. This is the product he sells - consulting advice -  and he runs a company around that to deliver his product to the marketplace consistently - which proves that he has basic business intelligence.

Your argument is like saying that math teachers are worthless because they did not help bill gates write the code for windows. Math teachers are not judged on the basis of their students' final professions. Obviously.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
LOL well its easy to say that after you make edits to the original post.

My issue isn't with you stating its easier to say "feeling" than "vibration" , that's a obvious, yet not entirely true. My point is these are actually valuable teachings, and comments like:

" If you can't convince them, confuse them. That's all that's going on. "
"They didn't because it serves their purpose to sell their seminars by keeping a mystique going about a new new thing."

You are basically implying these teaching are just a sales tool, people are being mislead, taken advantage of ...etc. Which is why i had a issue with your post in the first place.

You are implying something untrue, discrediting all their work... and basically calling them scammers. Thats when i had to comment, because i dont really care what you believe in but i dont want people here to be mislead or influenced not to follow something that i know personally is actually valid.

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Your argument is like saying that math teachers are worthless because they did not help bill gates write the code for windows. Math teachers are not judged on the basis of their students' final professions. Obviously.

Are you comparing Tony Robbins to a University Professor? LOL

One had formal education, based on science and you know facts .... while the other is known for being able to motivate people, essentially he can sell himself if we are really honest here.

One directly educates people to run businesses, create software, hardware, and countless other professions. While the other gives them a pep talk.

Hes not even in the same converstation

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Anyways lets focus here, lets not bash what other people are doing :D lets encourage and provide guidance that is not based on our own agenda and ego.

I'll hold you to this, brightside.

I'll take apart ideas and bullshit that justify that. My reasons will be made clear and where they are not let me know and I will clarify. If you can successfully rebut the points I make, I'll concede, if not, you must consider that I am correct about what I say, and at least get back to me with rebuttals later when you have had time to reflect on it more deeply.

Your rebuttals will be subject to examination and weaknesses if they exist will be exposed. You can clarify and buttress it, or concede.

That is called free speech and an intelligent exchange in the marketplace of ideas.
This process unveils the truth and eliminates falsehood. The threads are left here for everyone to read the ebb and flow of arguments in detail and come to their own conclusions about what is right or wrong. Noone needs brightside to think for them or be their shepherd.

And when people get personal, we handle it like adults who are secure and not looking for a security blanket called an LOA forum. There are other forums which are put up for the express purpose of being security blankets to depressed people. This is for the LOA - lets stay on topic in general.

• Thank You
    • View Profile

You are implying something untrue, discrediting all their work... and basically calling them scammers. Thats when i had to comment, because i dont really care what you believe in but i dont want people here to be mislead or influenced not to follow something that i know personally is actually valid.

Good. So you've made your comments. People will read and decide who is right, and research further if they feel justified.

My issue isn't with you stating its easier to say "feeling" than "vibration" , that's a obvious, yet not entirely true.

Oh really ? Do elaborate how it is not entirely true that 'feelings' are easier and more accurate than 'vibrations', in the context of explaining, understanding and practising the loa.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 01:32:54 AM by Moonlight Concerto »

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
To wrap this up, since this post took a huge turn down the shit hole.

I actually like your posts, and most of the time i agree with shit you say. Sometimes i think your a asshole, but im also a asshole so i cant really be too mad at that.

I want people to try different things, different methods.. and i also like to have a large scope of topics. If we just sat here and talked about Neville, we would be bored after a few weeks.

Anyways try to be understanding this is a place people should feel included, not excluded , for what they are learning and experiencing.

Offline Colonel Roosevelt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2676
  • -Receive: 2363
    • View Profile
Mr. Brightside, I've always found Abraham-Hicks to be too confusing/complicated for me. I always found my inspiration in Napoleon Hill's teachings. But from listening to Abe-Hicks, I think a recurring theme is to just feel the wonderful emotions of your desire and feel that it's already here, right? For me, that's pretty much the same as all other LoA advice. Things happen when you do that consistently and don't give in to doubt. Can you explain some of Abe-Hick's advice for me? You're really good at clarifying concepts  ;D

Offline Night-Eyes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 843
    • View Profile
if you're talking about the Tony Robbins i'm thinking of (nlp?) i dont know much about him, but we learnt some of his techniques in counselling to deal with limiting beliefs... really effective stuff :)

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
Noone needs brightside to think for them or be their shepherd.

Nor do they need MC to lead or think for a bunch of "Cubs" :D

Offline ImaginationisKing

• Thank You
  • -Given: 606
  • -Receive: 509
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:39:59 AM by ImaginationisKing »

• Thank You
    • View Profile
I want people to try different things, different methods.. and i also like to have a large scope of topics. If we just sat here and talked about Neville, we would be bored after a few weeks.

This is not an "loa method supermarket". People are here for the truth. That said, all thread are here, and all arguments and how they evolve, are visible. People can read and decide what is bullshit and what is not, and to what extent something is bullshit and something is not. There are threads for everything, and the LOA method supermarket can be supported as well. People will decide what to click on. They can even go back into their archives. That's the beauty of forums.

People registered here are adults and they will speak with the force that adults use. No one needs to be handled with kid gloves and if someone or some organisation is called scammers, people will use their own common sense and investigate that - nobody believes anything that is written on the internet wholesale. That is part and parcel of the dialogue. Again, the threads are here and those focused on the facts will ignore the posturing and zoom in on that alone. That is the beauty of having members who are secure adults.

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Noone needs brightside to think for them or be their shepherd.

Nor do they need MC to lead or think for a bunch of "Cubs" :D

Those who have chosen tutelage do so with good reason.

Not everyone here is a cub or wants to be one, and i'm not a preacher and I'm not looking for students/converts/whatever.

This was over when it began - MC does not know what vibration is.

So, what's the difference between feelings and vibrations? Should be very simple for you to explain clearly.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 02:11:02 AM by Moonlight Concerto »

Offline Mr Brightside

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
That is the beauty of having members who are secure adults.

Yes, as we have one guy complaining about his height in chat and other people talking about Zorba's pizza. :D :D

Tags: