Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Vortex?  (Read 3930 times)

Offline HelveticaBlack

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 154
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Vortex?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 09:03:45 AM »
Well, I appreciate your input, but wrong or not, I'll keep doing my own thing, because it seems to working out just fine. But thanks anyway, enjoy your day. :)

I didn't suggest otherwise. Just because you misunderstood what you were doing doesn't mean you're doing something functionally wrong. The universe doesn't make you write an LOA exam before giving you your miracle. Enjoy your day too. :).

Actually, it is important and certainly beneficial to know exactly what you're doing and why it is working. That helps you concentrate your efforts and understanding, and avoids you being mislead by fluff. This means you get to where you want to go, faster, and with less effort and difficulty.

Offline Hopeandfaith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 02:09:39 PM »
Like I said, I'm doing it my way and if you think that's a misunderstanding, that's fine. By all means, continue to think that. Not going to go down this road, though, since the question I had has already been answered. :)

Offline HelveticaBlack

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 10:37:59 PM »
Like I said, I'm doing it my way and if you think that's a misunderstanding, that's fine. By all means, continue to think that. Not going to go down this road, though, since the question I had has already been answered. :)

You've already made your position clear. My comment was for others who wish to know what they are doing and why. We've had enough deliberately misleading of the LOA by the fake coaches without needing to be helped along by innocent mistakes.

Offline Hopeandfaith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 12:34:25 AM »
Perhaps it's just a misinterpretation, but when someone quotes another person, it's generally a direct reply or counter directed /at that person/, and not a "teaching moment" for others. Besides, this thread was meant to ask a simple question about a simple thing, and not meant for you to reach out to others. Go make another thread if that is your intent.

And I would have thought in our earlier emails, I had made myself even clearer, yet you still approached me and tried to "coach" me. I've been polite, but after this please, just leave me alone.

Offline HelveticaBlack

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 07:15:15 AM »
Perhaps it's just a misinterpretation, but when someone quotes another person, it's generally a direct reply or counter directed /at that person/, and not a "teaching moment" for others.

When someone says " wrong or not I'll keep doing my own thing," it shows that they are not intellectually honest or teacheable at that time. No one in their right mind would respond to them specifically henceforth, so you shouldn't automatically assume that's what I did when I quoted you.

Besides, this thread was meant to ask a simple question about a simple thing, and not meant for you to reach out to others. Go make another thread if that is your intent.

And I would have thought in our earlier emails, I had made myself even clearer, yet you still approached me and tried to "coach" me. I've been polite, but after this please, just leave me alone.

I'm responding to a thread here. Who are you talking to ? No one is trying to coach you. Are you being charged? lol

You started off with the vortex and you radiated out to 'going general' in commenting on it. This is a public forum and the nature of such a forum is for topics to radiate from the threads' original intent. People will talk further and threads often end up far from where they began. This is normal and natural and if you're going to take every comment as a personal criticism, and you can't accept natural forum culture, then it is perhaps you who needs to work on your inferiority complex.

Anyone forcing you to reply ? I don't think so. So you leave yourself alone. This is not the disney board for childish tantrums.

Your ego is affected because you've been proven wrong on a subject that you cannot currently rebut, which is why you're overreacting. Why not choose differently? Less ego heat and more spirit light.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:18:23 AM by HelveticaBlack »

Offline Tenko

• Keep calm follow the call of source and move toward the light
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1081
  • -Receive: 1197
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 02:03:13 AM »
Rainbowrabbit I love your nickname

Thanks. I came up with it because it's the name of a character in a comic book I'm working on.
Kool I d love to see your comic book  sounds kl.

I came up with an idea for a comic book once...
It's about ghosts/creatures from another dimension that live on love and are love they have short adventures that explains the laws of the universe, they are part of something bigger and can manifest everything they want with their vibration etc.
In short the love ghosts from another dimension is a cover to explain the laws of the universe and what is actually going on. Like, Im not saying it is that way, it is that way in their universe... You can take any lesson in loa that comes to you and draw it in a short story that can be published in any magazine.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:05:29 AM by Tenko »

Offline Meme

• Thank You
  • -Given: 289
  • -Receive: 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 05:28:08 AM »
If there are multiple things you are trying to attract into your life are there multiple vortexes or just one?

How would you know that you are in the vortex when you have multiple desires about a multiple of different things? Would you then see different signs for each of these?

Offline spiritual hustler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 161
  • You are magic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2015, 10:48:17 PM »
You know you are in the Vortex when you are feeling GOOD. You are viewing life as magical and unfolding perfectly. You are noticing the sycnroniciteis and you are giving thanks that you are able to be here in the now and create your world with the Universe.

Our emotional guidance system is what allows us to know if we are in the vortex or not. If you are feeling happy, joyful, grateful and full of love you are in the vortex. If you are feeling sad, frustrated, angry, upset or even neutral then you are not in the vortex. We are blessed to have our emotions so that we can be guided back to bliss. Start to pay attention to where you are and what you are feeling. We never stop creating whether we are conscious or unconscious of what is going on inside of us :)

Being in the vortex is FUN! You really start to feel that powerful momentum from the Universe that allows all of our creations to come into form. The more excited and grateful we are for their arrival, the faster our desires will appear :)

Happy Creating,
Julie- Love and Happiness Coach
http://julietdickinson.com/programs/

Offline spiritual hustler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 161
  • You are magic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 04:53:06 AM »
The vortex is actually a place you are always in. This is because the vortex is a place of no separation with God. You are always one with all of creation. However, it is your thoughts about being separated and small that keep you out of the vortex. If you just take 2-5 seconds and surrender all your thoughts to Source you will be in the vortex. You will feel an awareness of something much greater than your physical body and you will feel a deep sense of peace. This is the vortex. The vortex is not hard to get to, the only thing that is hard is for people to let go of their false ideas about life and who they think they are.

Basically, the vortex feels GOOD because it is a place where you remember lack cannot exist. Out of the vortex feels BAD because you feel you are lacking and that is not a true belief and actually impossible!

I am writing and ebook on How to get into the Vortex and stay there, canít want to share it with you all when it is done!

Blessings,
Julie- LOA Coach
http://unveiledmiracles.com

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 885
  • -Receive: 1656
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2016, 05:55:44 AM »
As Armine said, you will have been in the vortex naturally some of the time, it's just that you may not have realised it. But if you have ever found yourself being completely absorbed in doing something that you love, and you feel totally happy and relaxed so that time just flies and everything feels great, well that is the vortex. I often find myself in the vortex when I'm out on a lovely walk and everything around me is just beautiful. And I can end up in it just by looking around me and having a "rampage of appreciation" about everythng I can possibly find to appreciate. That works wonders!

The trick is to do things that feel good and to make that a priority for as much time every day as possible - not for the purpose of manifesting, but for the pure joy of it. And when you are in that state a lot of the time, that's when the manifesting of what you want seems to happen.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 06:00:21 AM by Anna1408 »

Tags: