Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: I got my girlfriend back through faith and prayers! Thank You God!  (Read 50003 times)

Offline believe17

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1022
  • -Receive: 146
  • GOD MAKES THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE! BELIEVE!
    • View Profile
I'm telling you anything is possible if you just believe and have faith in God. After practicing LOA for 2 to 4 months to get my girlfriend back it worked. My girlfriend told me she didn't want to see me anymore she wanted to do her own thing . She told me she wasn't attracted to me and she was very cold towards me for a while and put me on a emotional roller coaster for months. But then i went into no contact with her for 2 to 3 months and i would give gratitude to God as i was driving everyday in the car, I would pray many different prayers to bring back relationships, reconciliation, and to take away negativity thoughts . I prayed to God everyday and I thanked God everyday all throught the day for bringing my girlfriend back .I would read success stories to keep myself focused and encouraged. I had some amazing mentors ImaginationIsKing and TheBigDawg02.Thank you guys so much for being there for me throughout this amazing journey I'm so grateful God sent you guys to help me through my time of need . This is what happened When I woke up this morning I felt like today was the day that she was coming back, Last night I had a dream that i remembered ,The dream was i was on a site that kind of looked like facebook and someone made a post to my girlfriend that she should do something big and apologize to me and many different people commented on it and i was just watching people post comments on this post and then boom my girlfriends name pops up and she said i am going to surprise her in a big way, i was just watching all of this not commenting on a post .. when i woke u this morning my heart fell i can't believe that i remembered my dream i never do and that was the best dream ever for my girlfriend to say shes planning on surprising me at my house that's exactly what i want to happen and that's exactly what i visualize every day im so happy !!!Thank you God for giving me such an amazing dream ! I just came back from class and i decieded to go to the store to do a little shopping where my girlfriend and I would always go when I was in the store I felt her presence then I came home a hour after  I cam home there was a knock at my door my sister asked me if i was expecting anyone i said no and then i looked outside to the window to see if i recoginized the car and i did it was my girlfriends car . I went to open the door and she started to cry and then I asked her to come upstairs so I could show her something and it was a picture collage of us together she started to cry even more and then we were staring in each others eyes and she kissed me . She said that she has to break it off with the other guy and then we can be together. She said she wasn't sure if I was going to be home but she was so happy that I was.She said that she tried to replace me but she couldn't it wouldn't work at all. And that she thought about me every single day ( it's amazing because I would pray to God for me to be the first person on her mind when she wakes up and the last person on her mind before she went to sleep and For God to make her fall in love with me even more everyday). She said that she was so happy and we will never be apart again she appreciates me again. I'm telling you the truth throught having faith and God anything is possible if you just believe you can have anything that you want visualizing feeling happy .. and 15 minutes before she came over i wanted to visualize her coming to my house and bamm she did come to my house . Thank you God so much I can't stop thanking you enough!Thank you God for bringing my girlfriend back to me! Thank you God for having favor on me and creating the desire of my heart. I'm so happy ! It's such an amazing feeling to have your desire come back to you ! I can't wait for everyone to have this feeling and the feeling of knowing your desire is coming . Thank you God so much ! I'm sharing my testimony with everyone!
Prayers I Used
negative thoughts
Higher Forces
Come into my body
Give me strength, guidance and protection
And please God,
Put a strong protective Light around my body,
And in the name of Jesus,
Cancel all negative thoughts and actions
that are being directed to me,
and eliminate the enemies power
to do any evil to me.
So shall it be.

In Jesus Christ's name I pray,
who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit
One God
forever and ever.
Amen~
I choose to remove any negative energy Ive been holding onto. I choose to retrieve all the positive energy around me and within me. My intention is to share my positive energy with the world.

Prayer for Reconciliation
Blessed are you, Lord God of all creation. I freely choose to praise and thank you for all you did through your Son, Jesus Christ, who came to teach me how to live life to the full.

I pray for (insert name of person you want to reconcile) and ask that you take him/her into your loving arms and fill him/her with your mercy and peace.

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Love, I commit (insert name of person you want to reconcile) to your authority and ask that you present him/her to the Father and to the fullness of His glory.

I seek forgiveness, Lord, for not doing this earlier.  I ask that (insert name of person you want to reconcile) may know my personal love and reconciliation. Here I wish to show forth to (insert name of person you want to reconcile) and all his/her family all that You have achieved; that in the bread I will hold is Your life and teaching, Your body and blood, Your brokenness and healing through Your stripes. In Your shed blood is the gift of freedom from the guilt and stain of all sin.

Through the torn veil we have direct access to You, for in rising, You defeated Satan and his companions, and You became available to all who seek Your mercy.

Now, may the Angel of Mercy embrace (insert name of person you want to reconcile) and at this moment may he/she be empowered with Your loving gentleness. I choose to surrender all my concerns, thoughts, feelings and desires for (insert name of person you want to reconcile) and place them at the foot of Your cross to become what You choose them to become.

Now, Lord because I choose to surrender (insert name of person you want to reconcile) to your loving care, I no longer will be pressured nor oppressed by this relationship. May I now be healed and become the person You intended me to become, to live Your praise and glory. Amen.

"Almighty God, hear this prayer."

Dear Lord, I offer you this prayer, to help me with my current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in my heart. Fill it with love, joy, patience, and understanding.

Bless me and my partner, so that we may never surrender to whatever challenges that come our way. Fill our hearts with love for each other, and may you make each one of us realize each other's worth. Please touch the heart of my partner,fill it with much love for me.

Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other. Please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.

I love you. Amen.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline WynnJam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 231
  • Things Are Always Working out for Me!!!
    • View Profile
Thank you for sharing.  This is such an exciting story and encouragement for so many.  That's cool that something in you knew she was on her way and told you in that dream.   Congratulations!    Yay!

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Thank you for sharing.  This is such an exciting story and encouragement for so many.  That's cool that something in you knew she was on her way and told you in that dream.   Congratulations!    Yay!
your welcome! I'm so happy and  greatful to God ! through prayer and faith you can do it!

Offline Chanirra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 76
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness believe17!! I can't believe it happened so fast and we were only just talking about it last night! ImaginationisKing even said they thought you were close!! I'm so happy it turned out so well for you, may you and your girl have a long and happy relationship. This brings so much hope to me and everyone here. How did you finally manage to let go if you don't mind me asking?
Feeling so happy for you right now!!

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness believe17!! I can't believe it happened so fast and we were only just talking about it last night! ImaginationisKing even said they thought you were close!! I'm so happy it turned out so well for you, may you and your girl have a long and happy relationship. This brings so much hope to me and everyone here. How did you finally manage to let go if you don't mind me asking?
Feeling so happy for you right now!!
I'm so happy God brought her back to me I'm so thankful, and thing is i didn't let go I thought about her all morning like I usually did and prayed and kept thanking God for bringing her back to me! I can't stop thanking God enough I'm still thanking him!

Offline Chanirra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 76
    • View Profile
Wow that's amazing, just goes to show how powerful true faith is. :) What a wonderful gift from God. :) <3

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Wow that's amazing, just goes to show how powerful true faith is. :) What a wonderful gift from God. :) <3
I know idk how I can thank him some more..Thank you God again!

Offline francine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 268
  • -Receive: 182
    • View Profile
Wow! I have no words! I am so happy for you. I remember when you first came here on the forum. And here you are sharing your succes story.  ;D

Your story gave me more hope. Yesterday night I talked to my bf and he wanted, but didn't want at the same time, to go for a coffee with me. I was and still am ok, but it is just weird that our relationship is still the same.

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Wow! I have no words! I am so happy for you. I remember when you first came here on the forum. And here you are sharing your succes story.  ;D

Your story gave me more hope. Yesterday night I talked to my bf and he wanted, but didn't want at the same time, to go for a coffee with me. I was and still am ok, but it is just weird that our relationship is still the same.
Don't give up keep having faith God will bring you the desire of your heart nothing is impossible through God!trust me God will make the way!

Offline lieitmotiv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 214
  • I am love.
    • View Profile
This is fantastic! Thank you!

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
This is fantastic! Thank you!
Your Welcome just have faith and believe God will deliver for you!

Offline setsuna

• Always believe in the best!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 131
  • Believe, Trust, and always and forever have Faith!
    • View Profile
YAY!!! :D :D :D

This is the best news of the day today! I was about to cry tears of joy for this wonderful news! :') I'm so happy for you believe17! I always know that you and your girlfriend were going to be back and this time, always and forever. It's amazing of the power of faith and miracles! ;)

I love how also this is another sign lately to build upon my faith, belief, and trust to those above that me and the love of my life are going to be reuniting together soon and this time always and forever ;)

Offline justbreathe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 247
    • View Profile
Words can't describe how happy I am for you. You deserve it. I really thought I would beposting this story...but I'm glad someone is

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
YAY!!! :D :D :D

This is the best news of the day today! I was about to cry tears of joy for this wonderful news! :') I'm so happy for you believe17! I always know that you and your girlfriend were going to be back and this time, always and forever. It's amazing of the power of faith and miracles! ;)

I love how also this is another sign lately to build upon my faith, belief, and trust to those above that me and the love of my life are going to be reuniting together soon and this time always and forever ;)
aww that was so sweet ! im still in shock and i cant stop thanking God enough for having favor on me and bringing my girlfriend back to me ,words cant describe how happy i am! i cant wait to hear your success story !! :)) thabks for being so suppurtive i appreciate it so much

Offline believe17

• Thank You
    • View Profile
Words can't describe how happy I am for you. You deserve it. I really thought I would beposting this story...but I'm glad someone is
thank you so much for your kind words keep having faith God works miracles im so happy and thankful to God for bringing my girlfriend back to me and all these supportive people on this forumn...i cant wait to hear your success story ! God will make it happen just believe in him :))

Tags: