Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner  (Read 34825 times)

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 77
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Using NAPs to attract back an ex partner
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »
Howdy Merlin,
I have a few question on NAP. I read in many books there are doorman who is filtering thoughts that will enter our subconscious mind, therefore, I really want to know what kind of words should we say on NAP.
I was lurking on your forum before and I found what been the trend lately is cleaning NAP which works tremendous on you and the other members. Now, do we need emotions when we record our lines ? And how do we know its working ? And, on what subject we allowed to use it for ? Does it works on attracting a specific person ? Because here they are more focusing on getting their love one back. I think that is the one million dollar question here.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 12:54:51 PM by pyramid »

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »
The best affirmation I found so far is the one used in what I call a Cleaning NAP.

"All the beliefs that stops you from _______, are now removed from your Subconscious Mind and during this cleanup, you feel great 24/7".

Basically, my research tells me that we live in many different parallel realities where we are in one which we don't have a goal and another one where we have our goal and the difference between the 2  parallel realities are their unique vibration.

So the goal of NAPs or any LOA technique is to shift our inner vibration so that we can shift to the reality where we have our goal.

Whether you believe in parallel realities doesn't really matter here, all you need to know is that your Subconscious Mind (SM) is the one in charge of changing your vibration and therefore make you manifest that goal. The SM changes our vibration by adding or removing our beliefs.

Now to add or remove a belief in your Subconscious Mind (SM) in order to change your vibration and attract a specific goal, you need to....

1- Get access to your SM

2- Implant a new belief in it

3- Remove all the belief(s) that stop you from attracting your goal

I spent at least the last 10 years focusing on step 1 and 2 but recently I figure out that the main key to attract a goal is step 3 which is to remove the beliefs that are inside our SM and that are acting like a ball and chain to our vibration and unless you remove those beliefs 1 by 1, you will not reach the right vibration to attract your goal.

So by using the Cleaning NAP line posted above, you can clear the beliefs that stop you from manifesting any goal you want, just remove the blank line and replace it with your goal.

As for "attracting the ex" most people who went to my forum knows that I don't like this because I prefer focusing on me than trying to influence others at a distance.

Think of it this way.

Think of an ex that you dumped in the past. Now how would you feel if this guy contacted me to do a NAP to get you to force you to fall in love back with him?

Not very good right, after all, you dumped him because you can stand him right? So why do the same with your ex that just dumped you?

I prefer doing a NAP on feeling good and letting go of the pain and letting those ex find a new person they will love and attract a new one that will REALLY love me for who I am.

Then again, that's just me talking here.

Cheers,

Merlin
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 01:19:26 PM by Merlinworld »

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »
Think of it this way.

Think of an ex that you dumped in the past. Now how would you feel if this guy contacted me to do a NAP to get you to force you to fall in love back with him?

Not very good right, after all, you dumped him because you can stand him right? So why do the same with your ex that just dumped you?

I prefer doing a NAP on feeling good and letting go of the pain and letting those ex find a new person they will love and attract a new one that will REALLY love me for who I am.

Then again, that's just me talking here.

This is GOLD. oh just so you know, I am not attracting a specific person, I am more into money. But I been reading a lot here in this forum, that they are trying to attract their love one with NAP too. That is where the questions showed up.

Living in shifting parallel world is the keyword in every book that I read. But they teach in different method, some told you to let go and some will tell you to visualize. Do u suggest people to combo your nap with a specific method during the day ?

Thanks

Offline Merlinworld

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 280
  • Merlinworld.com/forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »
But they teach in different method, some told you to let go and some will tell you to visualize. Do u suggest people to combo your nap with a specific method during the day ?

By doing a Cleaning NAP, you not only LET GO of the old beliefs that hold you from manifesting the goal you want but by only doing NAPs at night when you sleep, you can also let go of the LOA and your goal during the day because the job is done when you sleep.

I never advise people to visualize because if they do, then they are awake and if they are awake, their Doorman are also awake and if they visualize dreams that are too good to be true, their Doorman will reject that wish and your SM will never receive that goal and weeks and months will go by and you will wonder how come you never receive that goal yet.

That's the #1 dream killer and yet most people never heard of The Doorman (aka Critical Factor) which is a thought filter that filters out the too good to be true wishes and your SM never receives it and therefore cannot manifest it.

Merlin
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 02:07:56 PM by Merlinworld »

Offline Ginny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 596
  • -Receive: 1441
  • Welcome To the Wonderful World of Power Law of Attraction!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 03:02:41 PM »

This isn't strictly true. Sometimes people fall out because of a misunderstanding, and circumstances conspire to prevent that misunderstanding from being resolved. Sometimes you break up with someone because of a factor that has nothing to do with not loving them. Sometimes it can be your own fear leading to self-sabotage (as in, "someone as wonderful as this can't possibly love me. It will end, or I'll find out I was fooling myself" etc). In which case, I don't see a problem with using affirmations to remove the source of the blockage / limiting beliefs.

That said, I am 99% certain that an ex tried to use LOA to get me back (just the stuff he was talking about, like Quantum Physics, and saying things like "I know we will be together again" - I didn't know about LOA back then, but i did know he was pissing me off by being so cocksure that we'd get back together, when he was unwilling to lift finger to address the issue that made me break up with him in the first place). So - I wonder if there's some universe where he and I are happily together? I can't imagine it in this one - I have no desire to be with him at all! (though he got in touch recently, and it see he's still carrying a torch, more than 20 years later - and presumably thinking LOA will eventually bring me to him.

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 06:44:25 PM »
That's the #1 dream killer and yet most people never heard of The Doorman (aka Critical Factor) which is a thought filter that filters out the too good to be true wishes and your SM never receives it and therefore cannot manifest it.

Interesting.
Doorman usually always appear all the guru's teaching as limiting beliefs. To be frank, knowing that you put your everything only on NAP is really surprise me. Because all these while, we always hear the words " Visualization " is the key to manifestation. Hicks always mentioned every time, all you need is 60 seconds to feel the feeling of having it and visualize. That is all you need. Yet again, there are many guru's out there has also mentioned that the subconscious mind only re act to images. Once you able to trick the subconscious mind to believe it actually happen, you will get your manifestation in instant. Which to me honestly it really make sense.

Then are you familiar about Neville's teaching ? He always said to visualize before sleep and want you to feel the feeling of having it right before you drop to sleepy state. Do you agree on that ? Yet again, it is hard to visualize when you listen to your voice talking at the background.

I used to lurk on your forum before, honestly I'm a huge fan and I found your method is really less-troublesome. You asked us to say goodbye to Meditation, visualization, eft or even affirmation during the day. You make it very simple to just press start button at night and press stop in the morning. But will the manifestation it self will come more faster than other method ?

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 611
  • -Receive: 2069
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »
I don't think you can "make" anyone fall in love with you.  But if there are limiting beliefs that are affecting your vibration, and hence your interactions with your intended you can use a NAP to clear that stuff out to improve your vibration and interactions.  You'd still have to be a vibrational match with the person of course.

For example if someone has issues like fear of abandonment, fear of rejection, fear of being used for money or whatever their limiting beliefs may be from their childhood and/or past relationships of course it's going to affect their current relationships.  If those limiting beliefs are what is standing in between them and their intended then clearing them out can help manifest a reunion.  But if there are other factors that are still causing you not to be a match with your intended then clearing those limiting beliefs out won't matter in that particular case, but it can only be a positive thing because those limiting beliefs are probably making you unhappy and affecting all of your relationships.  So no matter what happens with your intended it's best to have them gone.  So even if you don't get your ex back at least those things won't play a role in your next relationship.

At least that's my take on it.

Offline Liv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 637
  • -Receive: 994
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 06:58:43 PM »
What if it's not an ex, but someone specific?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:04:25 PM by Liv »

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 07:01:06 PM »
I never advise people to visualize because if they do, then they are awake and if they are awake, their Doorman are also awake and if they visualize dreams that are too good to be true, their Doorman will reject that wish and your SM will never receive that goal and weeks and months will go by and you will wonder how come you never receive that goal yet.

Merlin

What if their dreams are not "too good to be true" but well within the realm of reality and realistic? 

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 07:37:33 PM »
There is no such thing as too good to be true. That is your limiting beliefs that is stopping you.

I think what he meant was, it is more better to focus on our happiness instead of attracting the old one, who probably by the moment that you trying to attract them aren't in love with you. They have the right to chose their own life too and probably with NAP, RS or even visualize everyday is only influence them to you and let them do things like it was their own decision which actually it's not. I have to say, I have to agree with Merlin and say it is not right. Because deep down, they aren't happy with that decision.

Craving for something is never good. Yet again, that is just a penny of my mind.

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 07:49:48 PM »
I kinda disagree.  Of course people have the right to choose their own life.  Where I disagree is that things like RS and NAP don't "make" or "force" the other person to do anything.  They are tools to change YOUR vibration and if the other person CHOOSES to respond to that change in a positive way then that is their choice.

As far as the "too good to be true" stuff if you are using an NAP to say grow 5 inches, of course your doorman is going to stop that during the day, your conscious mind can't accept that as being within the realm of possibility so it's probably best to not even pay any attention to that goal during the day and let the NAP work at night.  However, say your goal is to lose 10 pounds.  Well, that is a very realistic and achievable goal.  There isn't the same type of resistance to it as there would be to trying to grow taller.  So while you can use a NAP to help you lose weight, I don't think the doorman would necessarily stop any visualizations you do about that during the day because it's considered a more "realistic" goal for most people.

Does that make sense?

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 08:02:14 PM »
Well you explain it well and if you missed out the train, we have spoke about it and that is why Merlin is suggesting on cleaning.

You made a point when you said the other party is allowed to choose, but yet again, will they choose you if you didn't do all the thing that you are doing now ? Do you really believe that they will come back to you without all the work ?
Again, it is your choice. That is your right to do anything you would like to do with all the methods that is out there. Again, I am not against on attracting a specific person, but why you have to limit yourself on one person when there's probably someone else who could make you more happy than him ?

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 08:13:44 PM »
I get what you are saying but people influence others all the time.  How is making efforts to change your vibration with the hopes of it influencing someone any different that all of the other stuff people do to influence someone?  Let's use this example.  A guy likes a girl.  He sends her flowers.  He takes her out to romantic dinners.  He sends her sweet notes and all of the other romantic stuff he can think of in order to try to influence her to be with him.  He is charming and witty because he wants to influence her.  Whether she responds to all of those romantic gestures is her choice.  You can aks yourself "would she choose to be with him without all of the effort he put in?" "Do you believe she would be with him without all of the work?" You can ask yourself why he should limit himself to her. 

You act as if attracting people in general requires no work or effort.  People do all kinds of stuff to make themselves appealing to/attract others.  People put work in to their appearance to attract others.  People try to get certain jobs or make money because they think it will help them attract a partner.  So I don't see how knowingly working on your vibration any different than all of the other stuff people do to try to attract a partner-whether that is a specific person they want to attract or if they just want to attract someone in general.  So how is working on your vibration any different? 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:36:13 PM by kazoo »

Offline kazoo

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 08:27:52 PM »
Oh, and I wanted to add, people who don't know anything about LoA do things all the time to work on their vibration.  Like with the examples of getting a good job and say working out thinking that it will help them attract a partner.  Well, what they are doing is increasing the positivity of their vibration.  The good job that pays well makes them feel good.  Being in shape and feeling healthy makes them feel good.  So they are confident and vibrate at a high frequency and that makes them attractive.

If those of us who know about LoA can do things like clear out limiting beliefs to help us vibrate at a higher frequency and that makes us more attractive to someone we want to attract how is that any different than the dude who doesn't know anything about LoA but hits the gym and makes all of these other efforts to get his life in order because he wants to be more confident to attract his ex back?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:37:42 PM by kazoo »

Offline pyramid

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 08:50:10 PM »
Wow,
I think I'm going to give the room to Merlin. I hope he will give a good explanation about this, because honestly, I am lost of words.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:02:55 PM by pyramid »

Tags: