Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Letting Go VS. Not Putting Enough Energy Into Dream  (Read 973 times)

Offline Erana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 26
  • I am a Master Manifestor, a Miracle Worker!
    • View Profile
Re: Letting Go VS. Not Putting Enough Energy Into Dream
« on: April 10, 2019, 02:38:26 PM »
Hi LoveAndLight

You don't need to spend a certain amount of time to put enough energy to create anything. The moment you have a desire and decide you want it, it's done. It could just be a few seconds of visualising an image of what you want. You are the Universe, so how can it not know what you want? For instance, one day I saw a bird on my window (with its back to me) and wanted to know what kind of bird it was. I tried googling with what descriptions I had from seeing just the back of it, but couldn't find anything; I then forgot about it. 1-2 days later, I happen to see the exact bird in the exact pose (with its back to me) in the thumbnail of a video and could figure out what bird it was. (It was a dove. Don't laugh now, I didn't know doves could be brown too). The point is, I didn't even have to specifically visualise me finding the answer. The Universe knows. The Universe delivers.  :)

Now if you continue visualising and dreaming about something, it would only be because it's a fun thing for you to do! You do have to be in the right vibration (generally feeling good) to receive something. If the topic of money doesn't make you feel better, then think of something that does. It doesn't matter.

Another thing is, whether you believe it or not, what we really want are the feelings behind the desire. Once you get those feelings, you will notice you no longer feel the urgency. Then you just know that the manifestation is now an inevitable side-effect. That's letting go.

So focus on the feelings of abundance - You being the Universe is abundance and the source of all riches. Why would you of all people need to worry about money? I personally found that despite getting the feeling of abundance, I didn't lose my sense of urgency because I was still focused on what others would think. I realised I was equating my sense of worth on how much money I had. We being the Universe are Gods. Nothing on this physical reality is real - just illusions and reflections of ourselves and our thoughts/feelings. Once I got over that and realised nothing in this world can threaten my sense of self - I was free! Free of the desire. Money no longer had power over how I felt! I now could feel like an Empress even if I had to wear rags and live in the streets. (Not that I'd have to). More money is now coming into my family, and opportunities are ideas for more are flowing!

Something to remember, is that your priority should be to feel good. After all, the only reason we want things are as an excuse to feel like our true self - worthy, important, free etc. So you don't have to go buy more things if it doesn't make you feel better. If spending more just makes you feel more worried about money, you are still in a vibration of lack and will attract more lack. So just know that your million dollars are coming, and until then, the universe will take care of all your needs. You are the God of your universe. Once you have the feelings I described (that is, when you are aligned with your desire and allowing it), then as sure as the planet is still in orbit (as Abraham Hicks puts it), your money is coming soon. If you ever catch yourself wondering how long it's going to take, just ask yourself - "What do you mean how long? I already got it and it was instant!". That's true because the feelings are instant; the feelings are the first signs and indicators or how close we are to our desires.

With regards to other people, as you seem to understand yourself, it is a futile endeavour to try to figure out why or why not something works for them. Perhaps the man who won the lottery finally let go, or stopped thinking negative thoughts about money. We can't really say. Someone could be really depressed but put on a happy face for others. We will get nowhere if we wonder why this supposedly happy person isn't attracting loads of goodies. Sometimes people with great beliefs might talk things that lead us to believe they are negative. But like you said, we can never know what is going on inside anyone's head - but we can tell from what they are manifesting into their lives.

Also, once you get the feelings associated with abundance, the money thing is now old news. You can move to manifesting other fun things!

Something else I do for fun is treat my life the way I would if I were already a multimillionnaire; it's just a fun way of being appreciative of everything, really. I put on clothes as if they are $5000 worth designer wears. I savour each meal as if I am at a fine-dining. I put on my products as if they cost $500, and are made of rare exotic herbs from the Amazon forests  :D I recently got accepted to a posh university and got invited to a top-notch hotel to meet a professor. So my reality is already beginning to relfect everything. You don't have to do this too, but it's just an example of having fun and appreciating everything we have  :)

Hope my equally long answer helped  :)
I am the Universe. I am Worthiness. I am Abundance. I am Power. I create my reality. I am God.

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • scarlt7: can you believe?!?!?! thats the most arrogant stupid thing iver ever heard, here is the video about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5cUOzwkyQ4
    Today at 12:59:27 PM
  • scarlt7: also abraham and esther hicks call jesus 'just a regular guy'
    Today at 12:59:03 PM
  • scarlt7: abraham is the spirit that teaches esther hicks throught meditation
    Today at 12:53:34 PM
  • scarlt7: 'you are the only one who create your reality' -abraham, no is not disgusting lier spirit shit, negative people can affect you and destroy u
    Today at 12:52:56 PM
  • scarlt7: abraham spirit scum
    Today at 12:49:03 PM
  • scarlt7: i f hate them so much
    Today at 12:48:52 PM
  • scarlt7: and they promote being around negative and bad people, so they terrorize you about negativity but the part thatd be really useful to teach, avoid negative and bad eople, there they promote the opposite
    Today at 12:48:16 PM
  • scarlt7: they speak about war on drugs etc but they do a wat onnegativity, they terrorize you of negativity!!
    Today at 12:47:05 PM
  • scarlt7: most of the movie is about focussing in how bad negativity is and bad emotions are
    Today at 12:46:35 PM
  • scarlt7: the secret destroys the law of attracttion
    Today at 12:46:12 PM
  • posay: Uhhh no it isn't :P
    May 21, 2019, 04:28:10 AM
  • ScottJ153: removing your limiting beliefs is the key to manifestation check out this article: http://subconciousmindzone.com/the-real-secret-to-success/
    May 14, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
  • siamesegirl: You're OK mate, I don't do that anyway.
    May 13, 2019, 01:58:04 AM
  • Magneta007: So quit giving money to crack heads
    May 07, 2019, 04:47:41 AM
  • Magneta007: Mercy  and  compassion  are  inappropriate  when  we  help the  undeserving,  because  we  would  only  squander  our  vital energy,  which  is  necessary  for  our  development
    May 07, 2019, 04:46:42 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4V3F4iKFps
    April 22, 2019, 12:43:14 PM
  • MrKosmos: hi
    April 21, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
  • RollingRock33: Happy Easter, everybody!
    April 21, 2019, 12:51:19 AM
  • Erana: Happy Creating/Manifesting, fellow Gods and Goddesses!
    April 10, 2019, 09:15:06 PM
  • quitepopular: Damn its been awhile
    April 05, 2019, 10:24:11 PM
  • Kaitlynne: Everyone what is your opinion on group manifestation and would anybody be down for it?
    April 02, 2019, 03:50:39 PM
  • siamesegirl: Amita you should make a post explaining your situation, a chat box isn't really the right place
    March 31, 2019, 01:13:19 AM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-QwK4v0ZI
    March 25, 2019, 12:29:11 PM
  • SuperSeeker: @Ammoverma: Try guided meditation and concentrate on calming your breathing and nothing else for the duration of the meditation
    March 21, 2019, 04:30:15 AM
  • Ammoverma: Hi iam new here !need help with obsessive Compulsive negative looping thoughts
    March 19, 2019, 11:16:14 AM
  • Amita: I need help to heal my broken relationship plz help me
    March 18, 2019, 12:05:39 PM
  • Amita: Hii
    March 18, 2019, 12:04:41 PM
  • ImaginationisKing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmj5mhDwJQ
    March 18, 2019, 10:38:57 AM
  • TheLittleBat: @Magneta007:get yo ass on discord boi
    March 17, 2019, 05:45:00 AM
  • Magneta007: Happy Friday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uUIrXv7GTY&index=10&list=RDWsPfSXJaelk
    March 16, 2019, 01:04:09 AM

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal