Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: RS'ing a celebrity.  (Read 813 times)

Offline flyinghigh

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 17
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: RS'ing a celebrity.
« on: February 06, 2020, 11:38:09 AM »
I havenít RSíd celebrity but I have successfully used loa for that.

In my opinion RS works best when used on somebody that we know or somebody that we see at least sporadically.

So you've used LoA to attract a celebrity that you didn't personally know? Can you tell us a bit more on that? @flyinghigh

That was even before I knew about loa but always before bed I used to have those images/ scenes and I always had a feeling that I would meet that person so never ever worried about that. But at the same time I was never desperate. So I kind of did Neville methods without even knowing about them.

Basically I got invited to a dinner/drinks where that person was (a list celebrity)...

That is so amazing!! :) How long it took you to meet this celebrity after you started imagining about it before bed?

I am not exactly sure when I started imagining but I had a crush on him since I was about 15/16 and met him when I was 22.

I didnt imagine every night and rarely in first person as I didnít know any better. I would now!

I think loa creates circumstances hence itís better to use on somebody we personally donít know that lives on different continent (my case). RS works great on somebody we know or at least see once in a while especially when combined with  sending love to that person.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal