Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Seduction and Your Ex  (Read 921 times)

Offline Lk217

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Remote Seduction and Your Ex
« on: February 13, 2018, 04:57:53 AM »
I am a newbie to this site, but I must say I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts, opinions and ideas about LoA, RS, RI, MT and their success stories. It gives me hope.

As a newbie I have been thinking of doing RS in attempt to attract a new relationship with my ex. A relationship that is both romantic and sexual.

I have not had contact with my ex in just over a month and a half which is when she broke up with me. So am am curious if I practice RS consistently for weeks/months would it be possible to attract a new relationship with her? Also, is RS what I should be working with, or something else? I recently downloaded Wendi's meditation guide. If my ex does not reach out should I be looking for some kind of inspired action on my end to reach and test the waters?

I would love to hear peoples thoughts, opinions, ideas and experiences. Thanks for your information and feedback I greatly appreciate it.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Seduction and Your Ex
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:49:35 PM »
I am a newbie to this site, but I must say I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts, opinions and ideas about LoA, RS, RI, MT and their success stories. It gives me hope.

As a newbie I have been thinking of doing RS in attempt to attract a new relationship with my ex. A relationship that is both romantic and sexual.

I have not had contact with my ex in just over a month and a half which is when she broke up with me. So am am curious if I practice RS consistently for weeks/months would it be possible to attract a new relationship with her? Also, is RS what I should be working with, or something else? I recently downloaded Wendi's meditation guide. If my ex does not reach out should I be looking for some kind of inspired action on my end to reach and test the waters?

I would love to hear peoples thoughts, opinions, ideas and experiences. Thanks for your information and feedback I greatly appreciate it.

You absolutely can attract a new relationship with your ex. HOWEVER, this is going to require FOCUS, PATIENCE, and CONSISTENCY on your part. All you need to know and should know every step of the way is that RS will work every single time. In my opinion, definitely stick with RS. Every time you have a session, you'll get better at visualizing which results in more effective sessions in the future.

A little tidbit of advice - Taking things at face value will only deter you from reaching your goal. Even if your ex seems to not be paying any mind, you have no idea what's going through her head every day.

Offline NyanshMan

• I prefer to do real Magick, rather than waste my time with crazies and arm chair experts, Dont confuse my kindness, for kindness
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 132
  • I'm an Adept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:02:20 AM »
.If  I had to chose between a new  relationship within  3  months  via  RS  with a  new  target or  a  trying  to  get  back with an  ex... that  may  or may  not work.....  new relationship  wins  all the time.

Words  like  limiting  belief  and doubt  has no  place in RS  or LOA, RS  works  regardless  of  what  you  believe,  everything depends on the  power  and  skill of the  Rser...not technique and the  resistance level  of the  target is also   significant.

Concentrating  on  an ex..simply  makes  the  process hard for  a  newbie.
You  are  better  of  starting with  someone  fresh,  then  if  you get  results, then go for your  ex... rather than  spending months  or even  years  on an Ex
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:56:04 PM by NyanshMan »

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Lk217

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 08:13:24 AM »
Cam---what would you suggest? 2 30 minute sessions on RS a day? Each with 20 minutes of MT and then 10 minutes of LV?

Thanks.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 09:35:19 AM »

I'm curious why you jumped straight to RS? Why not practicing LOA to get relationship? You can find many resources in youtube or books get ex back or specific person.
When you just start practicing this stuff. I don't want you to jump to RS because you will be attached too much to it. You will expect result and it cause you more frustrated. Also it will cause you more obsessed with your target if you're not experienced on doing RS. (I tried it by myself so I can tell you)
And obsess / needy vibe repels people.

For me I practice LOA in general first which is visualization, acting asif, affirmation, vision board etc. to help me align withthe energy of 'being in relationship with the one I want'. I plant a deep belief that I am the one for my person.
I have been doing this for a year. The important part is 'to be detach' and 'letting go'of expectation.
I just started RS/RI techniques few months ago in cooperated with LOA in general.

Oh one more thing; attract ex back or attract new person is the same. Please don't put limitted belief of attracting ex back is much harder.
The past doesn't exist anymore. You live your life now and youcreate things new from 'NOW'.

PS. When I said I've done this for a year, it means that I am in a contact with my person everyday (LDR) and things progress slowly but surely. I am carefully using LOA to the direction I want everyday, so I don't mess thing up. I manifested little things here and there. And it's fun.
RS/RI is to just spice up the sexual and/or loving emotion in my person. But it's not the main thing I fmdo
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:40:16 AM by suikaz »

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 11:10:18 PM »
Cam---what would you suggest? 2 30 minute sessions on RS a day? Each with 20 minutes of MT and then 10 minutes of LV?

Thanks.
At the moment, I do 10-15 minutes of LV a day. Honestly, I saw no difference if I amped it up to half an hour or more. MT has made my POIs very sexually aroused that they'd fuck anything with 2 legs. Even if I'm in the visualizations with them it made no difference. Other people here obviously have better experiences with MT but this was mine lol.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 11:13:31 PM »

I'm curious why you jumped straight to RS? Why not practicing LOA to get relationship? You can find many resources in youtube or books get ex back or specific person.
When you just start practicing this stuff. I don't want you to jump to RS because you will be attached too much to it. You will expect result and it cause you more frustrated. Also it will cause you more obsessed with your target if you're not experienced on doing RS. (I tried it by myself so I can tell you)

For me I practice LOA in general first which is visualization, acting asif, affirmation, vision board etc. to help me align withthe energy of 'being in relationship with the one I want'. I plant a deep belief that I am the one for my person.
I have been doing this for a year. The important part is 'to be detach' and 'letting go'of expectation.
I just started RS/RI techniques few months ago in cooperated with LOA in general.

Oh one more thing; attract ex back or attract new person is the same. Please don't put limitted belief of attracting ex back is much harder.
The past doesn't exist anymore. You live your life now and youcreate things new from 'NOW'.

PS. When I said I've done this for a year, it means that I am in a contact with my person everyday (LDR) and things progress slowly but surely. I am carefully using LOA to the direction I want everyday, so I don't mess thing up. I manifested little things here and there. And it's fun.
RS/RI is to just spice up the sexual and/or loving emotion in my person. But it's not the main thing I fmdo
^^^ Forgot to add this in because it's true. RS isn't for those that become attached really easily. You'll find yourself obsessing over your target instead of enjoying the process of "watering the seed" if you know what I mean.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 11:29:39 PM »

^^^ Forgot to add this in because it's true. RS isn't for those that become attached really easily. You'll find yourself obsessing over your target instead of enjoying the process of "watering the seed" if you know what I mean.

RS like visualisation and all still needs detachment to work.
What Cam says it true but all techniques are like that I guess it's that RS makes you a bit more tbh.
So just do it and then let go focus on other things.

Offline Lk217

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 04:11:45 AM »
So what you guys are saying is not to spend time RSing my ex because of the threat of becoming too attached? Is it harder for her to receive my thoughts/feelings as her own because her resistance will be up and will be less open to reception?

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 61
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2018, 05:01:28 AM »
So what you guys are saying is not to spend time RSing my ex because of the threat of becoming too attached? Is it harder for her to receive my thoughts/feelings as her own because her resistance will be up and will be less open to reception?

Not necessarily but keep in mind that she is your ex and she is your ex for a reason. Unless one or both of you have changed in some major way or ways, the problem or problems that split you up will resurface.

If she had a problem with you or something you did, then she might feel some sort of attraction to you but then she could still resist as she knows you are not right for her.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2018, 06:08:12 AM »
Look RS is effective but like any technique it needs for you to be detached/do it and let go, forget about it after you did it to get best results. Problem is that due to the nature of the technique it makes you attached as you think much of the person. If you want to use it it is your choice but make sure you let go. You could attract her also only by visualising and without RS just by seeing you two as a couple again. In case you do RS do the Magic touch but make sure you don't put much attention to it. Focus mostly on the love visualisations/LOA final result. Your choice.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:10:00 AM by sparklingstar »

Offline Lk217

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 05:49:57 PM »
Would it be best to practice LoA with RS? Or just LoA? What techniques would go along with LoA?

I do appreciate all of your guys feedback.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2018, 12:43:37 AM »
Would it be best to practice LoA with RS? Or just LoA? What techniques would go along with LoA?

I do appreciate all of your guys feedback.
Go ahead and do what feels best for you. Everyone has different experiences with different techniques. RS is very effective, but it also has a warning label. It's very strong stuff that can make you become very attached to your POI (which is why most recommend to not even try it with an ex unless your detached completely).

With LOA in general, I usually do positive affirmations.

Tags: