Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sharing some of my LOA Success Stories :)  (Read 586 times)

Offline Elif

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Sharing some of my LOA Success Stories :)
« on: February 13, 2018, 02:23:01 AM »
Hi everyone :) As you can see , I'm new here and I wanna start with sharing some stories with you :

1.The missing necklace
Last summer , me and my family had a great time somewhere 30km far away from my place.It was all fun and games until I noticed that my necklace was missing...I received it from my mom 19years ago when I was born.When I realised that it was missing I was absolutely devastated.When I arrived home I checked all my photos and I saw that I lost the necklace in that place.As I said , I was very very sad.A few moments later I told myself "Nicholas,keep calm ! That was your necklace ! It is full of positive emotions , it was with you all this time , and for sure you are the only owner ! Soon or later it will come back to you !" . After I told myself this, I went back to my family and I told them (All of them) that I will get my necklace back soon or later . In that moment,I truly believed that ! I believed that with all my heart . I called all my friends and told them that I lost my necklace 30km far away from my house but I WILL GET IT BACK ! . (of course everybody thought that I was a bit insane...but I truly believed myself and my heart). What do you think ? When night has come,I found my necklace on my window sill .  :o There was no posibility to be here . But as somebody said : "If you saw it with your mind,you can have it in your hands".
2.Meeting specific persons (now I'm really bad at it -> I will post some questions in the specific area ahahha)
Once I met a guy who was a magician.We had a great time at my bday party . It was all great but he forgot his deck (of cards) at my place.When night has come , I went in bed and I tried to connect with him (Because it is more exciting than calling him ahahha) . While I was meditating I told him this : "Tomorrow after I finish my classes,we will meet at the City Hall ! I'm not sure about the exact moment when I will be there but you gotta be around ! I have to return something to you ! " . Of course,the following day we met right there :D

3.Getting a message from a person I haven't talked for 3/4 months.

Yes...I tried to get a message from a person (I think that I was so in love hahahaha) . I also tried to connect to the Universe and then to connect to that person. I tried to send to that person the emotion I would feel if he would text me . I meditated on it 2 days . Another 1 or 2 days I acted as I already received the message and I acted like I was full of happiness because of that message.After another day , that person texted me.I still remember how bad my knees were shaking and how fast my heart was beating . It was worth it all the effort ! haha :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 02:26:00 AM by Elif »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 193
  • -Receive: 220
  • Be unbreakable
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing some of my LOA Success Stories :)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:42:07 AM »
Your stories give really good advice for manifesting.
Thank you  :)

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 280
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 06:28:54 AM »
you have a great energy! love it!

Online jennadayess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 11:59:07 AM »
Nice, I should start meditating more!

Offline JulieDB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 12:30:34 PM »
I have had pieces of jewelry come back to me like that. Many times! Cool!

Follow members gave a thank to your post: