Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Remote Influence Question  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
Re: Remote Influence Question
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2018, 03:49:18 AM »
Say what you want little bat but I was just talking about the world's law as I already explained to you many times... In some countries sexual maturity and consent is at 15... in rare cases even earlier.

Even if this is the reason for you calling me PEDOPHILE... this doesnt excuse you for calling others I quote: "trash", "disgusting", "desilusional", "mentaly instable" etc etc.
Do you understand?

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Midnite

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2018, 03:51:50 AM »
I just read some of the posts LittleBat created. I think her anger and hate toward people begun here:

[is this the right thread? Idk. But it seems to be relevant so posting here.{

Long story short:

I met a wonderful man six months ago and we started seeing each other. I was so profoundly happy and grateful. He was living with the mother of his child but as coparents and in the process of moving out. However he left for a business trip one weekend and hadn't been out of town and away from his daughter since she was born.

I started thinking "What if he misses her so much and decides he doesn't want to see me anymore and stays?" "What if this changes everything?" "What if he stops talking to me?" etc. etc. All I could think of for the week before and whole time he was gone was doubts, fear and being upset over shit that didn't even happen.

So what happened? Everything I imagined.
He got separation anxiety from his daughter, decided not to sign a lease and stay so he could stay with his baby, etc.

Thinking about it now, it was all my fault. If I had thought positively and thought more along the lines of "This will make him stronger." "He will see everything will be okay." etc. then I know this wouldn't have happened.

I've been miserable since all this happened. For months now. Despite always having that faith and belief we will be together, I still get so stuck on "HOW WILL THIS HAPPEN" and "WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN."

So what am I doing to fix it? Well I started Superman's parallel reality challenge, and I've slipped up. But again - all of this is my fault so I gotta suck it up right?

I've started showing gratitude, being happy, doing self love challenges, visualising, doing RS/PW (because it makes me happy/gives me that feeling). I've been disciplining myself to think only of what I want and not my outside reality. Bashar said there's an echo when it comes to our thoughts but I know that as long as I maintain and focus only on what I believe and have faith in - it will all manifest sooner or later. I don't know how or when - just that it WILL because it has no choice otherwise.

If anything. This has been a great lesson for me and proved that YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS CREATE YOUR REALITY. So please only focus on what you WANT.

and here:

When doing RS on someone - is it normal for them to start a fight or argument with you?
My man I'm RS'ing, I've done it for about two or so months and he has recently started
getting more confrontational and aggressive with me after doing longer RS sessions.

Has anyone experienced this type of behaviour?

Often when people dont get what they want they become full of anger and hate... thats my theory at least.
I wish that you find peace LittleBat, even after all those insults to me and others... but still. You need to change your attitude toward this forum and people.

I have no intention of telling them straight out whatís going on.

Thatís fucked up, what a shitty person you are.

What do you mean, do you think they should tell them then?

OBVIOUSLY.
Have you never heard, ďHe who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.Ē

Itís the same situation here. Youíre JUST as bad as the person doing these things.

OBVIOUSLY.
Have you never heard, ďHe who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.Ē

Itís the same situation here. Youíre JUST as bad as the person doing these things.

OBVIOUSLY.

Clearly, I donít feel good about the situation and my guilty knowledge, but I was told these things in trust. Hence, why I thought maybe I could do it another way. I didnít come here to be judged. I know I canít use RI to get my message across, so Iíll weigh other options.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 333
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 03:53:34 AM »
You encouraged pedophilia more than once, Superman, don't lie.
You've also encouraged people to take drugs such as antidepressants, so maybe you should point the finger at yourself?

It's funny. You got Psionic banned and your next hit is me.
Because you can't stand the fact that I've called you out on your bullshit
and your disgusting support for pedophilia and other dangerous and illegal acts.

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 03:55:27 AM »
lol everything I said is unedited on this forum and can be read by anyone you know ^^ I dont delete my posts :p

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 333
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 03:55:35 AM »
Clearly, I donít feel good about the situation and my guilty knowledge, but I was told these things in trust. Hence, why I thought maybe I could do it another way. I didnít come here to be judged. I know I canít use RI to get my message across, so Iíll weigh other options.

You KNOW what is happening is wrong and harmful. Yet you're doing nothing to stop it. Why?
Sometimes the RIGHT things to do is the most difficult thing to do.
LOA/RS/etc isn't the answer to everything. It really isn't.
You CAN use RI, you can use the whispering technique.

But what good will that do? You'll make her sense she's being cheated on, she confronts him and he denies it then it's all back to square one.

Offline Midnite

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 04:06:47 AM »

You KNOW what is happening is wrong and harmful. Yet you're doing nothing to stop it. Why?
Sometimes the RIGHT things to do is the most difficult thing to do.
LOA/RS/etc isn't the answer to everything. It really isn't.
You CAN use RI, you can use the whispering technique.

But what good will that do? You'll make her sense she's being cheated on, she confronts him and he denies it then it's all back to square one.

Right. I KNOW what is happening wrong. Thatís why I asked my original question. Anyways, Iíll figure out what to do. Thank you once again to everyone who provided the answer to my original question. No I cannot use RI. Thatís all I needed to know.

Tags: