Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Does rs make poi fall in love?  (Read 936 times)

Online Makedreamstrue

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 20
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Does rs make poi fall in love?
« on: February 12, 2018, 06:12:15 PM »
Talking about Magic touch and Love visualizing done for a long period of time. (weeks and months).

Offline Merkid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 190
  • -Receive: 70
  • I AM A POWER ATTRACTORRR
    • View Profile
Re: Does rs make poi fall in love?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 07:54:18 PM »
It can. Although I heard MT can startle them (as in them trying to ignore you, etc. from the powerful frequency this technique gives out), but honestly I can't relate with this. There's just a lot of stuff behind that technique that other people have said.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 08:11:46 PM »
LV absolutely can create love feelings since that's what you project to them and send them.
About MT that's the tricky part. When you use it standalone it can affect them and create this desire for you but the falling in love feeling can not be guaranteed. It depends on their personality. I mean if as a person he/she is not much connecting the love and sexual feelings then they can feel attraction but not love. But MT can still create love but it depends on how they perceive it in their mind. Most of the time MT is used to project to them feelings so that they desire you sexually and that's why it is needed to use love visualisations too to send love. It makes them feel this desire for you and see you as someone so sweet they can't easily resist. I mean love visualisation can help attract the relationship and all and MT just adds to it so that they get this fire burning inside.
Btw this is just from my own experience. It might not apply to all. For someone else it might be different and actually work differently.

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:09:57 PM »
 What does LV include? I know RS and MT.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:59:15 AM by Strawberry swing »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 12:40:12 AM »
Whatdoes LV in Claude? I know RS and MT.

It is romantic scenarios of you two as couple doing things like going to a restaurant, for a walk, doing some activity and see them really in love with you and say they love you etc.

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 05:53:21 AM »
LV absolutely can create love feelings since that's what you project to them and send them.
About MT that's the tricky part. When you use it standalone it can affect them and create this desire for you but the falling in love feeling can not be guaranteed. It depends on their personality. I mean if as a person he/she is not much connecting the love and sexual feelings then they can feel attraction but not love. But MT can still create love but it depends on how they perceive it in their mind. Most of the time MT is used to project to them feelings so that they desire you sexually and that's why it is needed to use love visualisations too to send love. It makes them feel this desire for you and see you as someone so sweet they can't easily resist. I mean love visualisation can help attract the relationship and all and MT just adds to it so that they get this fire burning inside.
Btw this is just from my own experience. It might not apply to all. For someone else it might be different and actually work differently.

Could you explain how you do LV? Do you call their name first and imagine them saying love words like in Lanies' ?
Or you just do like general visualization? Do you need to focus on them being in love with you or focus on yourself feeling loved?
I'm a bit confused between LV and General visualization.

Offline Cam~

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 09:31:47 PM »

Could you explain how you do LV? Do you call their name first and imagine them saying love words like in Lanies' ?
Or you just do like general visualization? Do you need to focus on them being in love with you or focus on yourself feeling loved?
It can go either way. Focusing on you receiving love from them or them being in love with you has the same affect in my experience.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 10:25:28 PM »

LV (Love visualisation) is the same as general visualisation. You just see you two in the final result as a couple doing things like eating, watching TV or something else, some activity.
You focus mostly on the love between you two saying you love him and that he loves you and just feeling as a couple. It is like a simple LOA visualisation, no difference.

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 296
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 02:49:47 AM »
The thing is. What is love? In truth it is a mechanism that causes partners to stay and take care of children. What do you equate love to? In truth love is the bond between parent and child.
Love cares for the person on a deep level. I am sure many of you would never want your partner to learn RS and use it on others. You get hurt when they spend time with somene they like. Not realizing the feelings they have for that person are the same as you have for them. Are you sure you truly love them? A true love would be happy that their partner is getting turned on by others. They would be happy their partner is enjoying sex with others. This is the true meaning of 'other half'. You are literally a separate piece of  them. Human beings are self preserving. Most of you are not in love, but infatuated. Your biological program is running and is telling you to mate and have offspring with that person and stop all other competition. In truth you are in lust that has already released the 'love' once you get with your target it is very unlikely that you would want to leave them and will push to raise a family. Even if consciously you do not want kids etc. This is a natural part of being a human that you should understand and learn to control.

There was a time you never gave a fuck about your POI. You never got anxiety over them. Some of you use to see them before and never gave a second look(There are those who fell in 'love' upon sight, but it was only after they knew that person existed that they cared for them. What if you moved and never knew them?) Right now there are tons of people that you would be possessive over that are fucking this very minute. The thing was you never got to meet them and your body never went into its programming for them.

People want love, but really never truly understand what they ask for.

Honestly most examples of love visualization people give are stuff you do with a friend. Others are stuff you see in movies\ romantic dramas.

The point is do not try to focus on love. Unless you have proficiency in making your visualization manifest, stick to basic lust and simple manifestations(Like picking up a dollar).
People need to delay gratification. You do not know how far you would be if you stopped on your target for a few months and train on others.

The more you do it the better you get.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 333
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 03:28:29 AM »
Stop with all the overly philosophical BS and just answer the question.
There’s no need to post paragraphs of nonsense.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 04:05:43 AM »
It can. Although I heard MT can startle them (as in them trying to ignore you, etc. from the powerful frequency this technique gives out), but honestly I can't relate with this. There's just a lot of stuff behind that technique that other people have said.

It depends. Most of the time MT makes them receptive towards you. Maybe if they are very stressed they might feel kinda confused of the feelings it gives them but not to a point of making them get very distant. It really depends on many stuff which is too much to explain now.

Offline Merkid

• Thank You
  • -Given: 190
  • I AM A POWER ATTRACTORRR
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 04:06:49 AM »

It depends. Most of the time MT makes them receptive towards you. Maybe if they are very stressed they might feel kinda confused of the feelings it gives them but not to a point of making them get very distant. It really depends on many stuff which is too much to explain now.
Hmm...ditto! :P

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2018, 06:21:08 AM »
Stop with all the overly philosophical BS and just answer the question.
There’s no need to post paragraphs of nonsense.

I answered like that as many people ask the same straight forward question.

People need to learn to think for themselves instead of being spoon fed. This was a step in a better direction.

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 284
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2018, 06:40:19 AM »
Hayate, this is my man! always making me think harder... ::)

it's an interesting concept actually, i never thought of 'love' that way. also, i don't want to have kids (too old and unpatient to raise them although i like them and wish to protect them) but would be okay if my guy had kids with someone else (since he stayed with me :)) ). does that mean something?

xo

Offline Hayate

• Thank You
  • Mind Power Seduction
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2018, 07:23:21 AM »
Hayate, this is my man! always making me think harder... ::)

it's an interesting concept actually, i never thought of 'love' that way. also, i don't want to have kids (too old and unpatient to raise them although i like them and wish to protect them) but would be okay if my guy had kids with someone else (since he stayed with me :)) ). does that mean something?

xo

That's actually a reason people do not want kids. I planned on listing some , but I thought it would make the post long needlessly. This is why men love ejaculating inside a woman, but would always make sure they have a condom and she is on contraceptive. Just do it outside is the simple thought. People never think about it, but it is our primal desires that dictate relationships.

I just want people to think about what they really want. They want love, but when they describe this love it actually shows they want friendship.

Tags: