Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Recorded affirmations and Subliminals  (Read 424 times)

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Recorded affirmations and Subliminals
« on: February 12, 2018, 05:42:22 AM »
I created my own affirmations and converted them from text to speech.  I listened to them for 30 minutes a day while exercising for 3 months and I saw absolutely no results.  I didn't feel a bit different. They didn't seem to do a thing.  My affirmations were written well so it makes me wonder if perhaps they weren't getting to the subconscious.  Maybe I need some relaxing background music that will put my mind in alpha or something.  Do you think that would help?  Maybe the mind is too much in beta when you're exercising (walking)?  What do you think?  They weren't actually subliminals because they were loud enough to hear by the conscious mind, although I didn't pay attention to them with my conscious mind. 

Yesterday I decided to try some of the subliminals on Youtube since someone on here said they worked for them.  I listened to five different ones - five different topics.  But I did listen to them over and over while doing other things like reading or watching other youtube videos.  I didn't notice a difference, but that night I couldn't sleep.  I was up until four in the morning unable to sleep.  I wondered if the subliminals could have had something to do with that even though there was no suggestions related to sleeping.  It seemed to be the only thing I did different that day.  I finally feel asleep after taking a second melatonin pill to help.  Then I had several dreams that were really crazy.  It was unusual and I really think the subliminals had something to do with that.  I don't know if that means the subliminals are having an effect on my subconscious mind or what.  Anybody else experience this when they first started listening to youtube subliminals?  I'm kind of afraid to keep listening to them if they're going to make it difficult to sleep.  Maybe I just need to listen to one or two at a time instead of five different topics.   

Offline jennadayess

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 30
    • View Profile
Re: Recorded affirmations and Subliminals
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 06:06:03 AM »
I suggest you stop listening to the subliminals if they feel like work to you. Keep in mind subliminals are not the only way to get what you want. I listened to a height subliminal for 8 months but my desire was still a desperate one so I was not getting any results. Then when I got my mind off of my desire, just completely forgot about it and learned to appreciate the many things in my life I should appreciate, I suddenly grew a couple of inches. Its all about letting go. You could listen to subs for YEARS and your desire still won't come true if you are desperate and upset that you do not have what you want yet. I think the best loa technique that has worked for me is to feel EXTREMELY GOOD like keep your vibes as high as possible and act like you have what you want and do it until you completely believe you have that and you DO NOT think about your current state AT ALL. Then, once you have that fully ingrained in your mind, just forget it. I know this is the hardest step, but if you do not let go, you are telling the universe that you do not fully trust it, and so it will not grant you your wish. The universe wants to know that you can fully rely on it to help you. After you let go, do whatever makes you happy. Whether it is listening to music, playing a sport, learning a new language, whatever you like. When your desire comes to you very soon, you will remember that you had asked for it. Do not think about when your desire will come either, because if you did everything I told you to do, it will come fast. For me, my results came about a week after I let go! But again, do not think about it or it will not come. Sending you all my love :)

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 570
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 06:36:33 AM »
Make no mistake, words and language are magical. Words and language are used to make the world and your reality because they are ideas as soon as they are presented to your personal perception of them in the mind.
It's then down to creating the link between the words and the objective mathematics to make it work which is done by thought and will.

I have no idea why you couldn't sleep!

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 04:53:41 AM »
No the subliminals don't feel like work to me at all as I can listen to them while doing other things.  What's easier than that?  I wouldn't say I'm desperate for what I want either, in fact I don't really give it much thought.  I have manifest things before with other methods including letting go, but there are some things I just have not been able to manifest at all because limiting beliefs in my subconscious mind are blocking them from manifesting.  That's what appeals to me about subliminals is that you can reprogram the subconscious mind.  If you can change the way you believe about something it will create new neural pathways in the brain over time and you will get different results. 

When you look in the comments under these youtube subliminals you often see people reporting that they worked for them.  Which makes me think they have the potential to work.  Plus since I've been listening to them the last two days I've been having dreams that I know I wouldn't be having if I hadn't have listened to them.  If they can effect my dreams then they must be reaching the subconscious right? 

Yesterday I cut back on the subliminals to just two and I listened to them a few times.  I have a wart on my face and I'm listening to one that is suppose to get rid of warts.  And I'm listening to another one that is suppose to make your hair grow back - I have a receding hairline.  Last night I had a dream about a crazy lady who I didn't know and didn't trust.  She was trying to get in my house.  She was trying to get through the door, she bent it a little, enough to peek through.  Obviously you don't want a stranger in your house they could rob you.  I thought I was going to have to call the police because she was getting very close to getting in. 

Dreams being symbolic and all, I'm thinking this dream is about the subliminals I'm listening to, which are trying to get into my mind (house).  And just like the lady in the dream I guess I don't quite trust them.  I mean how do you really know what they're saying if you can't hear them?  Some of them don't show you the subliminals or at least not all of the subliminals. And some of them even have questionable suggestions.  One of the subliminals is suppose to effect chromosome 20.  Like really, why do they have to get that specific?  They could really be messing things up in your body if they're wrong about what chromsome 20 is.  And some of them have two voices speaking at the same time - I can just see your subconscious interpreting overlapping voice incorrectly. 

So I guess I do feel better about creating my own because I know what all of the suggestions are saying and I get to pick them.  It's just that the ones I created had no effect for some reason.  And I'm not sure why.  I guess I can try again, and this time add some relaxing sounds to the background to help put me in alpha.  Maybe listen to them more often then just 30 minutes a day. 

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 570
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 05:17:18 AM »
Duuuudddde, I wouldn't worry about what your subconscious is thinking about them, just look at what you're already consciously thinking about them?

Just give your own ones a bit of time. Try listening while you sleep.

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 856
  • -Receive: 672
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 07:52:35 PM »
What if you feel good about your desire, can you think about it, or is it better to just forget..

I suggest you stop listening to the subliminals if they feel like work to you. Keep in mind subliminals are not the only way to get what you want. I listened to a height subliminal for 8 months but my desire was still a desperate one so I was not getting any results. Then when I got my mind off of my desire, just completely forgot about it and learned to appreciate the many things in my life I should appreciate, I suddenly grew a couple of inches. Its all about letting go. You could listen to subs for YEARS and your desire still won't come true if you are desperate and upset that you do not have what you want yet. I think the best loa technique that has worked for me is to feel EXTREMELY GOOD like keep your vibes as high as possible and act like you have what you want and do it until you completely believe you have that and you DO NOT think about your current state AT ALL. Then, once you have that fully ingrained in your mind, just forget it. I know this is the hardest step, but if you do not let go, you are telling the universe that you do not fully trust it, and so it will not grant you your wish. The universe wants to know that you can fully rely on it to help you. After you let go, do whatever makes you happy. Whether it is listening to music, playing a sport, learning a new language, whatever you like. When your desire comes to you very soon, you will remember that you had asked for it. Do not think about when your desire will come either, because if you did everything I told you to do, it will come fast. For me, my results came about a week after I let go! But again, do not think about it or it will not come. Sending you all my love :)

Offline ndacloud

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 05:06:17 AM »
Letting go is't about forgetting about your desire, it's about trusting that your desire is coming to you.  You're letting go of any concerns that it's not coming - you're trusting.  In my experience, faith seems to be the key that tips the scale.  When you believe that it's coming then it's on the way.  And you really don't have to keep thinking about at that point unless you want to.  Although you can if you want to, but if you do make sure you're not thinking about it from a place of lack (it not being there).  Think about it as if you already have it, or imagine that it's on it's way to you, which builds excitement and anticipation. 

Offline alexburke

• SpiritualTec.com + SpiritualTec@gmail.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 381
  • Innovating & Evolving
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 09:44:13 PM »
You can listen to as many affirmation topics as you choose. The mind can actually like the variety and the brain I would assume would absolutely want positive anything over all else.

Make no mistake, words and language are magical. Words and language are used to make the world and your reality because they are ideas as soon as they are presented to your personal perception of them in the mind.
It's then down to creating the link between the words and the objective mathematics to make it work which is done by thought and will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi2nToDO4J4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl_UIg9uAMQ

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline shawnr22

• Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 343
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 12:31:04 AM »
Thank you very much for the links, those videos helped

You can listen to as many affirmation topics as you choose. The mind can actually like the variety and the brain I would assume would absolutely want positive anything over all else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi2nToDO4J4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl_UIg9uAMQ

Tags: