Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Coaching @15 $  (Read 632 times)

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 335
  • -Receive: 104
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
Coaching @15 $
« on: February 08, 2018, 03:21:38 PM »
Hii
 I been mailing back and forth to ppl who require a little push in manifesting.

I have been doing loa since 5 years now
Anyone interested in manifesting their wish or desire ?
need coaching to manifest ?

i would be at your disposal through mails @15$ per week

Why the money? I don't need money for coaching but then i have faced backlash for ppl opting out and not working enough to manifest their desires ( that is they sulk and think i am the one who would manifest for them , well thats not the case in manifestation, only you can manifest your desire . i can only serve as an anchor to your sinking boat hahhaha)

jokes apart its just bit of ranting against non believer

go manifest forth

tada !
Just kidding.  Anyone still interested can dm hahahahah
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:46:54 PM by Mr Brightside »
“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night”

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Psionic

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 599
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Coaching @15 $
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »
Kashish

You're either a fraud with nothing to teach or you need to buy yourself a new joke book.
Which one is it?

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 04:18:36 PM »
Kashish

You're either a fraud with nothing to teach or you need to buy yourself a new joke book.
Which one is it?
I already told its a joke . Either you don't get sarcasm. Either way not my cross to bear.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 04:27:52 PM »
New joke book it is then.
Glad we cleared that one up.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2018, 04:33:42 PM »
Hii
 I been mailing back and forth to ppl who require a little push in manifesting.

I have been doing loa since 5 years now
Anyone interested in manifesting their wish or desire ?
need coaching to manifest ?

i would be at your disposal through mails @15$ per week

Why the money? I don't need money for coaching but then i have faced backlash for ppl opting out and not working enough to manifest their desires ( that is they sulk and think i am the one who would manifest for them , well thats not the case in manifestation, only you can manifest your desire . i can only serve as an anchor to your sinking boat hahhaha)

jokes apart its just bit of ranting against non believer

go manifest forth

tada !
Just kidding.  Anyone still interested can dm hahahahah

No offense but you sound like you a 60s baby
No you can't just go on calling ppl fraud to suit your own whims. 
Anyways chillax sista.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2018, 05:09:24 PM »
I'm as chilled as they come, homey 😒
How is it a whim exactly?
You raise a brand new thread, titled "Coaching @ 15$" and you try to play it off as a joke in the body of your thread by claiming it as a joke. What exactly was the point in raising the thread then?

Maybe you just need to appreciate that what may have been said as a joke by you, others on this forum may take you very seriously and come to you and offer you $15 for a service. Then we are left in a situation where it's a question of your integrity - will you take the money or not?
My initial impression is that integrity is not one of your strongest qualities.
Maybe you just cannot go on raising silly, pointless threads like this one just to get creamed by people.

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 05:58:52 PM »
Anyone who pays or ask to anyone for loa advice is not loa practioneer. Between that nobody is that ignorant to not read my msg and find it serious.  Can u stop all that name calling, I am not doing that to you, .
I was getting repeated msg from a member and to stop my dm spam, I posted this so that person can stop msging me.  You don't need to get judgemental on me for that. It was in a funny way to stop  doubting loa and start working. Read 100 times  and then comment on ppl integrity

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 06:12:44 PM »
Can u stop all that name calling, I am not doing that to you, .

Nobody called you any names Kashish lol. Please do point out exactly where anybody did that. Actually, don't even waste your time because you will not find any lol. I only questioned your integrity, there's no name calling in that.

Bottom line is that you could have just told that individual directly to stop messaging you, rather than raising an unfunny, misleading, obscure thread which the mass of the forum would read and potentially not understand the cryptic message.

What sort of person turns away somebody that is asking them for help anyway?
Don't bother trying to answer that one either, you will not like my readily prepared answer.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Psionic

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 06:39:23 PM »
Anyone who pays or ask to anyone for loa advice is not loa practioneer. Between that nobody is that ignorant to not read my msg and find it serious.  Can u stop all that name calling, I am not doing that to you, .
I was getting repeated msg from a member and to stop my dm spam, I posted this so that person can stop msging me.  You don't need to get judgemental on me for that. It was in a funny way to stop  doubting loa and start working. Read 100 times  and then comment on ppl integrity
I never asked anyone to not msg me. My intention was clear since I wrote the  post. Stop doubting and work for it.  Asking question each time for any technique is itself a doubt and desperation. But some ignorants have to take it otherwise and take my this thread as some fraud.  Nobody is here to give sermons to another. We want to manifest and leave this forum asap. Babying doesn't help. The more you slack the more time it takes to manifest.
It's my way or writing thread  of pushing my frnds to work for their manifestation. A person who is in similar situation would know how loa works and how babying anyone won't help them. 

I'm sarcastic in my own way. I don't intend harm to anyone or  wish bad for anyone here. We are here for same reason.   Hope admin can close this thread. 

Tags: