Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Need some help attracting message from a specific person  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 14
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Need some help attracting message from a specific person
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2018, 02:14:42 PM »
I found out from a friend that on my birthday gene he(my friend) uploaded a picture with me he( my ex) cursed him a lot along with one other friend. There is so much hate and resistance in him for me how do I change that. Until that goes away how are any techniques that I apply gonna work?

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2018, 03:03:19 PM »
But this was two months back. Only update I have after that is that he may be talking to some other girl? Should I stop keeping updates? And as loa days that thoughts become things I should think he loves me and let it become my belief?

Offline Kashish

• 🕉
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 309
  • -Receive: 84
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2018, 04:35:27 PM »
But this was two months back. Only update I have after that is that he may be talking to some other girl? Should I stop keeping updates? And as loa days that thoughts become things I should think he loves me and let it become my belief?
Hiii
Pls pay heed to everyone who  has helped you. You are ignoring their helpful suggestion and still keeping at doubt. Log out from forum and practise wht u learn and pay attention 

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
Strawberry swing girl I had written you to not focus on the stuff you don't want. Read the PM again. Focus on the good stuff you want, think positive about it, get it full of positive energy so it works out.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1083
  • -Receive: 1119
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2018, 04:59:31 PM »
Strawberry swing girl I had written you to not focus on the stuff you don't want. Read the PM again. Focus on the good stuff you want, think positive about it, get it full of positive energy so it works out.
Indeed, and get on with making your own life as positive as it can be by focusing on your own interests, friends, activities, work/college or whatever you do. Don't obsess about this guy.

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2018, 10:27:17 PM »
I try using the techniques and whenever I start feeling better and confident and feel that I am getting detached something like this happens and I go into that negative state.

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2018, 11:38:01 PM »
I try using the techniques and whenever I start feeling better and confident and feel that I am getting detached something like this happens and I go into that negative state.

It needs some practise but then it gets easier. Like do the visualising or whatever technique you do and then let go, focus on other stuff and when you think of him and the situation try to think the good things of the situation or how great he is as a person and then again focus on other stuff.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2018, 12:07:22 AM »
Okay I'll do that now :D

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2018, 04:57:23 PM »
Okay I'll do that now :D

Yeah it's a matter of practise, after a while you will get used to it and be able to control how you feel somehow.
And with that detaching will come and it will be much easier to attract the desire and you will feel awesome also.

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2018, 10:25:09 PM »
So I have been rsing and MTing my guy for a few days for about 20 mins every night and after that I do LV. And last night when I did lv I was visualising us cuddling and him kissing my cheek and suddenly I felt as if I were being kissed on my cheek. But I was listening to alpha beats at the time so I don't know if it was me drifting off to sleep or if it was him responding (I really hope it's the latter). What do you guys think?

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2018, 03:32:20 AM »
So I have been rsing and MTing my guy for a few days for about 20 mins every night and after that I do LV. And last night when I did lv I was visualising us cuddling and him kissing my cheek and suddenly I felt as if I were being kissed on my cheek. But I was listening to alpha beats at the time so I don't know if it was me drifting off to sleep or if it was him responding (I really hope it's the latter). What do you guys think?

Well we can't know but in any technique you use don't try to get stuck on looking for signs it is working. It is important to keep having faith it is all working for the best and not doubt and let go. Just do your LOA routine and then let go don't get stuck on if it works. That's my biggest recommendation.

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2018, 07:26:36 AM »
Having faith is the only thing I'm struggling with. I understand loa did not work because of my negativity till now but now it's making me hard for me to have faith

Offline Strawberry swing

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2018, 11:15:32 AM »
I saw him today. It was very brief it felt different when I saw him today but I turned around at the last minute. We didn't talk. He just passed me by

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2018, 01:06:03 PM »
@strawberryswing

I have read your story and other people's comments to help you (I also commented once). However, you seemed to ignore all the comments and suggestions. I also got PM from you asking for tips, even though there are many tips people already suggested here.

Seriously, I don't know how to help you. Because everything that has happened to you is from what you were and believed in the past.
You already know that your negativity and loss of faith/belief made your LOA don't work.
Since you already know the problem, you have to work on that problem.

Build the belief that you can do it. Do more meditaions (about self love, stay positivity, clear negativity), affirmation, study more about LOA basic and principles.

I suggest you read this story. I think it is very good and inspirational. She advised techniques and tips and the correct mindset.

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/got-my-ex-back
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:14:01 PM by suikaz »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2018, 04:49:17 PM »
Well faith is being built step by step. Also you don't need any tips. From the advice you got there is nothing more 'advanced" to make this work. All you got to do is keep believing and be in alignment ans focus on you. I sent you some videos of Agnes Vivarelli where she explains clearly the dynamics of how this works. You get what you project to them and also I know it is not easy keeping faith but if you let go it is. Watch again some videos and understand this and try to get really into it. There is nothing else more cause that's that's the key of it.

Tags: