Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Can RS work even for my case?  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 860
  • -Receive: 1592
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Can RS work even for my case?
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 07:42:57 PM »
About the topic of "transfering the feelings" (or the sexual desire) to someone else, when I was rs-d my feelings were only for my rs-er (I have an rs/telepathy relationship with someone). All the desire went to him, and he was all that I wanted. In the first month or so, frustration did make me look for sex elsewhere. But that was short term. I found I felt empty and it just didn't feel right. And after the first month I began rejecting sex outright, because I just couldn't bear the thought of it with anyone else.

That's just my experience of it. We may all act differently. But in me, as time passed and the feelings built up, I only wanted my rs-er.
If rs stops do feelings stay permanently and do they feel the same and in love or does it goes away?

I have used RS inthe past as well, and people I have known before have contacted me long after I dropped trying to influence them. So yes, I think it does stick. It may depend on how well you do the rs, how easily they are influenced, or other factors, perhaps.

In my case that I mentioned here, a month passed when we stopped all rs because we were afraid we were getting too affected. But then he mentioned that the feelings were'nt going away, and that they were getting stronger. I was feeling the same. I have no idea why that happened, since at that point we'd only been rsing for about a month. Also the feelings take more of a hold. At first we would get affected and then the effects would wear off. This was in the first few weeks. By month 2, the effects were pretty much sticking around permanently.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 07:50:29 PM »
About the topic of "transfering the feelings" (or the sexual desire) to someone else, when I was rs-d my feelings were only for my rs-er (I have an rs/telepathy relationship with someone). All the desire went to him, and he was all that I wanted. In the first month or so, frustration did make me look for sex elsewhere. But that was short term. I found I felt empty and it just didn't feel right. And after the first month I began rejecting sex outright, because I just couldn't bear the thought of it with anyone else.

That's just my experience of it. We may all act differently. But in me, as time passed and the feelings built up, I only wanted my rs-er.
If rs stops do feelings stay permanently and do they feel the same and in love or does it goes away?
From what I've heard, the effect lasts for quite awhile. As you keep doing RS the feelings become stronger and stronger until they can't resist anymore.
Yes this very often happens. I think people have got to try not to worry too much about resistance, because it will quite likely happen. The target may feel strong attraction, but perhaps because they have other plans in their life, they try to talk themselves out of it at first. In my case, when I was being rs-d, I also tried to talk myself out of it and pretend that the feelings weren't happening, etc. What very often seems to occur is that the target will suddenly show signs of interest but then just as quickly they will go cold and back off. Then they will come forward again and then once more back off...a cycle may continue for some time.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

HermesHorse, Psionic

Offline suikaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 65
  • -Receive: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2018, 08:41:05 AM »
One thing I notice is that sometimes the target won't initiate. But when you initiate contact or even lead them to 'romantic or sexy conversation', they will go so hard on that. It's like they are waiting to express the feelings!!
I'm still wondering why he never initiated the romantic or lovey dovey conversation first. My target would beat around the bush, talking about something randomly to me.
.....or it depends on persons' personalities.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 08:43:55 AM by suikaz »

Offline Jude57

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 03:24:31 PM »
One thing I notice is that sometimes the target won't initiate.

That is true for my case too! But what happens if we do RS for lets say a month and then initiate contact? Is it wrong to make the step instead of waiting?

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 04:27:38 PM »
One thing I notice is that sometimes the target won't initiate.

That is true for my case too! But what happens if we do RS for lets say a month and then initiate contact? Is it wrong to make the step instead of waiting?

Sometimes I think it's ok to initiate contact, in moderation. I mean don't bug the person or bombard them with texts or calls - but sometimes they are just as scared a we are and they fear rejection or whatever. So sometimes it's ok to reach out first.

The time to really go no contact is if the person has actually said, for example:  "I hate you and dont' want to see you ever again. Leave me alone". If they say that, then you probably must go no contact and let them reach out. But otherwise, if it's just a question of them being quiet and not initiating, then it's fine to reach out first.

Offline rtardx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 151
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 01:09:40 AM »
this is weird

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2018, 05:25:07 AM »
Hayate or anyone else for that matter -
Can you explain why RS always works on anyone, regardless of the situation?
Because as I was reading through old posts - there have been people before who have
RSd for months and gotten little to no results. Can you explain that reason?

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2018, 05:54:16 AM »
RS is a very complicated thing. You sent them thoughts but the way they perceive them is the tricky part. Each one of them has their own way of understanding things. What helps tremendously them being exactly affected as you desire is practising as Hayate said until you get instant reactions. I haven't really reached that point but I got proof that it works. Problem is that except sending thoughts you have to be careful how you feel about them which means that depending on what Neville says you get what you project. Except the RS part you have to have a very positive mindset about it or at least try to not put negativity and cancel the energy you sent. Like every technique just do it and let go. The fact for some of them after months it doesn't work is not really resistance. It's not having properly letting go and also not having worked on the beliefs you have. No matter how much RS you do if you don't put in it some hope it is working and trust it or just feel like "Oh got him he is mine" and let go it won't help. Also RS is about practising your confidence it works. My explanation might be confusing but tbh RS and LOA are connected deeply and it took me months to find out. My opinion I might be wrong but that's what I found out personally.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:59:45 AM by sparklingstar »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 570
  • At the end of the day, it gets dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2018, 06:09:31 AM »
Hayate or anyone else for that matter -
Can you explain why RS always works on anyone, regardless of the situation?
Because as I was reading through old posts - there have been people before who have
RSd for months and gotten little to no results. Can you explain that reason?

Is exactly the same question I asked Psionic the other week when he claimed it to work 100% of the time but depending on a long list of caveats, which kinda contradicts the claim of it working 100% of the time in my opinion.

I never did get a straight answer out of him in the end come to think of it lol.

I'm still not convinced that it works in the way that most people here thinks it works, if it works at all. Still enjoy reading the posts every now and then though, some make me laugh.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:17:39 AM by Alexbally »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2018, 06:15:28 AM »
Is exactly the same question I asked Psionic the other week when he claimed it to work 100% of the time but depending on a long list of caveats, which kinda contradicts the claim of it working 100% of the time in my opinion.

I never did get a straight answer out of him in the end come to think of it lol.

Alex it does work but what results you get depends on the reasons I wrote above and many other stuff. It is like any other technique. RS is nothing special it works through intent. In a few words it is anothet type of visualisation just more effective if you are confident about it.

Anyway I might not give the clearest answer but try to cover it a bit lol.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:18:28 AM by sparklingstar »

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2018, 06:20:03 AM »
I'm not so sure Sparkle, I'm not convinced. Sorry babe.
I definitely do not think that there is any form of telepathy involved in it and in which case, the "POI" is never actually mind fucked in the slightest.

Either way though, it still means that it does not work 100% of the time.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:23:58 AM by Alexbally »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2018, 06:25:06 AM »
I'm not so sure Sparkle, I'm not convinced. Sorry babe.

Oh you called me Sparkle 😍

Well you have every right but just see it as another type of visualisation that is more precisely used to bring specific results. Now if we discuss on how it works it can go many ways but still it is one simple explanation. Manipulation of energy.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2018, 06:28:10 AM »
Now that sounds more likely than anything (is exactly what I would've said if put on the spot 😉).

Still though, it's difficult to say it works when there is zero empirical evidence to support it. If there is, I ain't fucking seen It, and I read a lot.

Offline Alexbally

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2018, 06:35:01 AM »
You would not need to RS me Sparkle 😙
Sorry.....back to the thread lol.

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2018, 08:43:17 AM »

Augh. Damn. And it makes me mad all his posts got deleted because I can't read back - I only have PMs from him :(

Tags: