Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Help regarding acting as if  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 3
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Re: Help regarding acting as if
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2018, 11:47:58 AM »
Hello again,
I just wanted to say that yes I'm new to this concept and it's teachings. So I may have faltered in between. But I don't keep thinking about him whole day as I have a very good job which I absolutely love and I'm busy on weekdays. Weekends are family time.So what I normally do everyday is just wake up,start of my day with positive vibes and gratitude and just send my love to my guy n thank him for loving me. Then I say that m happily married to him and a big smile is there in my face naturally. I go to work,come back late mostly n then before sleeping,just read my journal in which I write how my day went by as if I'm married to him,feel loved and blessed again n imagine my wedding with him,just before dozing off.
I imagine my wedding ceremony as if it has already happened.
But here as u say I should only focus on me,should I stop doing this also?in my whole day,I hardly think about him and us for 15-20mins and that too it is all full of true love, gratitude and happiness. I haven't put him on a pedestal or depriving myself of any fun just because he isn't talking to me right now.I have fun with friends,family, go out for movies,trips everything. I'm living my life as I would normally do.
So should I stop the journal entry and imagining my marriage with him?
I apologize if i m coming across as someone with silly queries.
Kindly bear with me.... :(

Most of the time it is about personal preference how you choose to manifest. There is not a specific way but focusing everyday a bit to your desire and giving it some positive energy is good which also makes you smile. From what I see this process you follow everyday makes you feel good and be positive about it and since you are detached it will work out for you. If you like what you do and makes you feel empowered and like "I got this!" then keep it up. It is actually good. You could even manifest what you want even without doing any technique just by knowing it will come deep down. There are many ways about it and since you are focused on you and you are happy and the process you use like visualising etc serve you well keep them up until you manifest what you want :)

Thank you so much for your encouragement :)
I did cry and beg and plead a lot.I also asked his new girl to back off and he got very angry with that. Then I remembered I had read The Alchemist and the whole universe quote was suddenly my solution,I felt. I sort of calmed down and Then I wrote a nice long email to him and told him that I wish the best for him and just said goodbye.
After that I have been trying to visualise and really feel it.but as it doesn't happen well for me,I write down things as I express it much better that way. Even when I get some negative thoughts,I just acknowledge them and say ok and it moves away. But today I don't know y I was feeling so vulnerable and weak.all the words he said that he didnt have feelings for me anymore and that he found his dream girl in her and how i ruined evrything just sort of came back at me today.maybe it's the whole valentines day celebrations everywhere and this is the first time in 10years that he isn't there in reality.i got overwhelmed and broke down I guess.
I just need to b strong, happy,motivated and have faith that very soon il have him in my physical reality as my husband.. Will share my success story soon here. :)

Yeah you will and all will be congratulating you like "You did it!"!
It's important to not focus on what was told cause they could be only meaningless words. What is important is to see those words are a joke and not even consider them.
See the process as something easy you don't have try hard for and like all is so easy flowing and be detached. It will work out for you.
I can see you are already positive about it and you are detached so there is no way but only that this will work out for you!!!

Thank you again for the encouragement.means a lot to me :). Just that certain days I think and feel a little sad on reading/seeing other happy success stories who manifested their love back in a week or two and it's been a month for me but still I haven't been able to even get a text or mail or call from him. That sometimes makes it a little difficult for me to carry on. But I ensure that I don't let the feelings last. Maybe my visualisation/feelings are not that intense - I don't know.but yes I don't let my life revolve around him or missing him or pining for him.I have even worn a ring on my left hand to make me believe it more that I'm already married to him. :)
I know what I'm thinking now will soon be there in my physical reality. So that just keeps me going. :)
And this valentines day I will love myself the most. I have so much love in my life from friends family that I have decided to value and cherish them rather than feeling sad about missing my guy. A new change for me,but still a welcome change I guess. :)

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 236
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2018, 08:22:08 PM »
Hello again,
I just wanted to say that yes I'm new to this concept and it's teachings. So I may have faltered in between. But I don't keep thinking about him whole day as I have a very good job which I absolutely love and I'm busy on weekdays. Weekends are family time.So what I normally do everyday is just wake up,start of my day with positive vibes and gratitude and just send my love to my guy n thank him for loving me. Then I say that m happily married to him and a big smile is there in my face naturally. I go to work,come back late mostly n then before sleeping,just read my journal in which I write how my day went by as if I'm married to him,feel loved and blessed again n imagine my wedding with him,just before dozing off.
But here as u say I should only focus on me,should I stop doing this also?in my whole day,I hardly think about him and us for 15-20mins and that too it is all full of true love, gratitude and happiness. I haven't put him on a pedestal or depriving myself of any fun just because he isn't talking to me right now.I have fun with friends,family, go out for movies,trips everything. I'm living my life as I would normally do.

Most of the time it is about personal preference how you choose to manifest. There is not a specific way but focusing everyday a bit to your desire and giving it some positive energy is good which also makes you smile. From what I see this process you follow everyday makes you feel good and be positive about it and since you are detached it will work out for you. If you like what you do and makes you feel empowered and like "I got this!" then keep it up. It is actually good. You could even manifest what you want even without doing any technique just by knowing it will come deep down. There are many ways about it and since you are focused on you and you are happy and the process you use like visualising etc serve you well keep them up until you manifest what you want :)

I did cry and beg and plead a lot.I also asked his new girl to back off and he got very angry with that. Then I remembered I had read The Alchemist and the whole universe quote was suddenly my solution,I felt. I sort of calmed down and Then I wrote a nice long email to him and told him that I wish the best for him and just said goodbye.
After that I have been trying to visualise and really feel it.but as it doesn't happen well for me,I write down things as I express it much better that way. Even when I get some negative thoughts,I just acknowledge them and say ok and it moves away. But today I don't know y I was feeling so vulnerable and weak.all the words he said that he didnt have feelings for me anymore and that he found his dream girl in her and how i ruined evrything just sort of came back at me today.maybe it's the whole valentines day celebrations everywhere and this is the first time in 10years that he isn't there in reality.i got overwhelmed and broke down I guess.
I just need to b strong, happy,motivated and have faith that very soon il have him in my physical reality as my husband.. Will share my success story soon here. :)

It's important to not focus on what was told cause they could be only meaningless words. What is important is to see those words are a joke and not even consider them.
See the process as something easy you don't have try hard for and like all is so easy flowing and be detached. It will work out for you.
I can see you are already positive about it and you are detached so there is no way but only that this will work out for you!!!

Thank you again for the encouragement.means a lot to me :). Just that certain days I think and feel a little sad on reading/seeing other happy success stories who manifested their love back in a week or two and it's been a month for me but still I haven't been able to even get a text or mail or call from him. That sometimes makes it a little difficult for me to carry on. But I ensure that I don't let the feelings last. Maybe my visualisation/feelings are not that intense - I don't know.but yes I don't let my life revolve around him or missing him or pining for him.I have even worn a ring on my left hand to make me believe it more that I'm already married to him. :)
I know what I'm thinking now will soon be there in my physical reality. So that just keeps me going. :)
And this valentines day I will love myself the most. I have so much love in my life from friends family that I have decided to value and cherish them rather than feeling sad about missing my guy. A new change for me,but still a welcome change I guess. :)

Great! I'm happy for you keep it up! :)
It will all work out! :)

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2018, 03:50:56 PM »
Hello again,

Great! I'm happy for you keep it up! :)
It will all work out! :)

Thank you thank you thank you.
Now a strange thing is happening. Since yesterday suddenly I'm seeing everything related to us. Songs of the movies we have seen together, the places we have been to.unconsciously/unintentionally I'm seeing/hearing such things again and again. I try to just smile and say thanks.but I must have heard the songs like 5-7 times yesterday without me wishing for it or intentionally doing something. Should I take this as a positive sign that maybe I'm on the verge of attracting him back finally in my physical reality? These seem to b too true to be coincidences.and I haven't heard these songs in ages.
As I said I don't keep thinking of him whole day. Infact it's just hardly 10mins innthe whole day when i m thinking of us together.just before sleeping I imagine how was my day as his wife and I sleep imagining he is with me.
These sudden indications are making me a little crazy. I did not ask for any signs because I know he is with me. Should I just ignore them?
Someone please guide me.
Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 03:55:11 PM by Pdt920 »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 04:32:05 AM »

Now a strange thing is happening. Since yesterday suddenly I'm seeing everything related to us. Songs of the movies we have seen together, the places we have been to.unconsciously/unintentionally I'm seeing/hearing such things again and again. I try to just smile and say thanks.but I must have heard the songs like 5-7 times yesterday without me wishing for it or intentionally doing something. Should I take this as a positive sign that maybe I'm on the verge of attracting him back finally in my physical reality? These seem to b too true to be coincidences.and I haven't heard these songs in ages.
As I said I don't keep thinking of him whole day. Infact it's just hardly 10mins innthe whole day when i m thinking of us together.just before sleeping I imagine how was my day as his wife and I sleep imagining he is with me.
These sudden indications are making me a little crazy. I did not ask for any signs because I know he is with me. Should I just ignore them?
Someone please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

I would just take it as a nice indication I'm in alignment with my desire and just continue being happy, positive and detached.

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 08:52:31 PM »

Someone please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

I would just take it as a nice indication I'm in alignment with my desire and just continue being happy, positive and detached.
Thank you for the reply.
actually I have a question- the end result which I want to achieve is getting married to my guy. And in acting as if,as I stay with my family,I'm unable to imagine cooking with him,for him, or spending the day with him. I do sleep on one side of the bed. So what m I actually supposed to do in acting of?
Most of the days I just imagine waking up with him and just before sleeping I imagine our wedding ceremony and say gudnite to him and I sleep.I go about my day happy and cheerful as I always am.
I'm a lil confused here. So what exactly m i supposed to do in acting as if? Should I continue typing notes everyday on how my day went as his wife? Should I still try and visualise things?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:15:51 PM by Pdt920 »

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2018, 11:09:56 PM »
I think that what you do where you visualise few mins a day and the gratitude journal is enough. The rest just go on with your day. All that matters is that you keep yourself in the state where he is yours and you will marry. You don't have to visualise all day or do many techniques. That's all to put you more into the feeling. If you need only do them. Just visualise some mins a day and do what you do and then let go during the day. Not need to complicate it really.

Offline Marianna9351

• Thank You
  • -Given: 856
  • -Receive: 672
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2018, 02:52:24 AM »
Hmmm...should you visualize only when it feels good to do this, or do it everyday no matter matter what..

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2018, 03:01:02 PM »
I think that what you do where you visualise few mins a day and the gratitude journal is enough. The rest just go on with your day. All that matters is that you keep yourself in the state where he is yours and you will marry. You don't have to visualise all day or do many techniques. That's all to put you more into the feeling. If you need only do them. Just visualise some mins a day and do what you do and then let go during the day. Not need to complicate it really.
Thank you for the advice. :) appreciate it.
Keep myself in the state where I'm married to him exactly means what? That's the part I'm unable to understand a bit. I'm at peace most of the days,m not stressed,I go about my day and he doesn't feature in it though,apart from my morning and night time. Some days when I'm at work,I do imagine getting a call from him and asking if I have eaten lunch and that he will pick me up from my workplace in the evening. It lasts for like 2-3mins.I imagine smiling and teling him 'love you" and I'm back from the daydream. So should scenes like those keep popping up during the day? I have worn a ring on the left finger and seeing that makes me smile and tell him love you. So am I missing understanding something here? Please guide me.
I wake up and imagine him next to me,cuddling and smiling and saying love you to me and before sleeping also I imagine the same and there is a big smile on my face when I imagine that.
I'm sorry if I sound dumb. :)

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 05:43:16 PM »
Keep myself in the state where I'm married to him exactly means what? That's the part I'm unable to understand a bit. I'm at peace most of the days,m not stressed,I go about my day and he doesn't feature in it though,apart from my morning and night time. Some days when I'm at work,I do imagine getting a call from him and asking if I have eaten lunch and that he will pick me up from my workplace in the evening. It lasts for like 2-3mins.I imagine smiling and teling him 'love you" and I'm back from the daydream. So should scenes like those keep popping up during the day? I have worn a ring on the left finger and seeing that makes me smile and tell him love you. So am I missing understanding something here? Please guide me.
I wake up and imagine him next to me,cuddling and smiling and saying love you to me and before sleeping also I imagine the same and there is a big smile on my face when I imagine that.

There is no specific guide to it. When I say "feel like you already have it" means continue feeling relieved it is on its way. For example during the day do not think where is it keep being just positive it is coming and be excited about it. Visualisation again exists mostly to make you get more into the feeling.

It is okay imagining getting a call from him, it is fun and if it comes naturally even better. Do not visualise all day not needed. What matters is just feeling happy during the day with the things you do and not feel like you depend on him to be happy. That's all it takes.

So to recap, do whatever expresses you as long as you you remain detached. It is okay to visualise at night the final outcome and then during the day just take your focus off him and of course if you feel you want to visualise do it but make sure you let go and feel excited about it.

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2018, 11:12:29 PM »

There is no specific guide to it. When I say "feel like you already have it" means continue feeling relieved it is on its way. For example during the day do not think where is it keep being just positive it is coming and be excited about it. Visualisation again exists mostly to make you get more into the feeling.

It is okay imagining getting a call from him, it is fun and if it comes naturally even better. Do not visualise all day not needed. What matters is just feeling happy during the day with the things you do and not feel like you depend on him to be happy. That's all it takes.

So to recap, do whatever expresses you as long as you you remain detached. It is okay to visualise at night the final outcome and then during the day just take your focus off him and of course if you feel you want to visualise do it but make sure you let go and feel excited about it.
Thank you so much for the reply :) I don't know if I'm excited, but nowdays I'm extremely calm and peaceful and I sure am attracting positive and good experiences on a daily basis :).Things at my workplace are moving on smoothly, my family got my favourite cake today inspite of not being any ocassion or special day, I feel light etc..
Like I have a feeling that he is around me and I don't visualise forcefully. Infact many days I totally skip it, still I don't feel fearful or scared or afraid. Nothing. Am I happy all the time? Not sure.but calm? Yes. This is the calmest I have felt ever in my life. Dunno if this is the required state to manifest him in my physical reality,but I'm enjoying this peaceful state of mind,where everything is just perfect.  :)

Offline sparklingstar

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2018, 11:22:13 PM »

Thank you so much for the reply :) I don't know if I'm excited, but nowdays I'm extremely calm and peaceful and I sure am attracting positive and good experiences on a daily basis :).Things at my workplace are moving on smoothly, my family got my favourite cake today inspite of not being any ocassion or special day, I feel light etc..
Like I have a feeling that he is around me and I don't visualise forcefully. Infact many days I totally skip it, still I don't feel fearful or scared or afraid. Nothing. Am I happy all the time? Not sure.but calm? Yes. This is the calmest I have felt ever in my life. Dunno if this is the required state to manifest him in my physical reality,but I'm enjoying this peaceful state of mind,where everything is just perfect.  :)

You are in the perfect state. That's exactly how you should feel. You got this, just keep it up.

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2018, 10:00:11 PM »

You are in the perfect state. That's exactly how you should feel. You got this, just keep it up.
Thank you so so much sparkling star. You are truly a star whose positivity and encouragement just lights up and motivates me so much. You have a big part to play in my success story for sure.
Sending lots of love,hugs and blessings to you. :)
Feeling so blessed and happy. :).
Thanks a ton.

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2018, 11:55:46 PM »
Hii Experts..
I messed up today. In a moment of vulnerability, I called my guy from a different number,but did not speak. I just cut the call after hearing him say hello.but he recognized that it's me from my breathing and called me back again. We spoke for few minutes and he said he is still committed to the new girl and that he's sure of marrying her.
It just felt so shattering to hear that. It's been over a month of strict no contact/no desperation/no neediness. Infact I was even calm and peaceful and relaxed with my life,work,family and friends and was having only positive things happening on its own.I sure was genuinely happy and grateful. But today after hearing this,I'm feeling restless again.I can't imagine someone else as my husband after being with him for a decade.I'm not putting him on a pedestal.but me. What can be done now to salvage the situation? He is my true love and I sure have always dreamt of marrying him.
Please guide me. I still m grateful that he recognized me and called me back.but the whole third party thing is scaring me now and I feel I need to manifest him in my reality asap. Please advice me.please.

Offline Coffee098

• Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2018, 01:18:46 AM »
I'm sorry to hear.

Try to move on. It will hurt whether you prolong it or end it all now. Think of it like the best of two situations. Try to move on now rather than hoping to get him back for a year and it still not working.

I know how you feel.
You will be okay, believe me.

Offline Pdt920

• Growing
  • Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 08:32:46 AM »
Thank you for your reply.
But I don't want to end it or move on.10 years is too long a time for me to end or move on. :)
I do know I don't need anyone for my happiness and it's not that I begged him or pleaded yesterday as well.
I'm living my life normally. It was my dream to marry him and that dream will come true.

Tags: