Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Lol.  (Read 989 times)

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
Lol.
« on: April 07, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »
Superman is a stalker, what else is new?
And Ankur and Brightside will defend him tooth and nail.
What else is new?

I'm a lot of things but at least I've never defended pedophiles and people
having romantic and sexual relationships with children - just as Superman has.
I've also never encouraged people to take drugs like he has, either.
So maybe you should look at yourself, Supes?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:50:55 AM by TheLittleBat »

Offline Agnes1986

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 70
  • Today I am better that yesterday :)
    • View Profile
Re: How I manifested my HEARTBREAK and how I'm changing my reality.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 03:14:53 AM »
hey, first of all, I know where you are coming from, and I just want to send you a hug from here :)
This course here helped me a lot to let go: http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/day-1-manifest-dream-relationship-ex-30-days-30-day-mdre/
I hope it does the same for you :) Lots of love

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline tulip2016

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 24
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 01:06:03 AM »
Hi,

First off, sorry this happened.  I have a few questions.  He was living with his ex...did you ever meet her?  Was she aware of you and the fact that he was in a relationship with you?  Not just what he may have told you because I assume he told you she knew but did she REALLY know?   I don't really think your thoughts and insecurities changed the relationship.  Part of me is wondering if he really just never left his ex.  I've been in a situation where I lived with my ex longer than I should have and it definitely made it hard to date because when I'd come home, I was with him and we maintained a relationship like we were still together (despite telling ourselves we were separated).  Kind of hard to move on and date when you still live with someone who is/was a significant part of your life. 

Do you still talk to him?  I feel like he missed his family and most likely isn't fully ready to move on.  Do you really want someone who is more caught up on his ex wife/girlfriend? 

How are you doing the parallel universe challenge?

Offline posay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 770
  • -Receive: 750
  • just like honey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 02:06:57 AM »
YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS CREATE YOUR REALITY. So please only focus on what you WANT.

v nice although focus on the having!!

Offline Hapoalim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 12:49:01 PM »
Hi,

What is Superman's parallel reality challenge?
And what do you mean by self love challenges?

Thanks

Offline Superman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 782
  • -Receive: 6479
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 03:38:56 AM »
[is this the right thread? Idk. But it seems to be relevant so posting here.{

Long story short:

I met a wonderful man six months ago and we started seeing each other. I was so profoundly happy and grateful. He was living with the mother of his child but as coparents and in the process of moving out. However he left for a business trip one weekend and hadn't been out of town and away from his daughter since she was born.

I started thinking "What if he misses her so much and decides he doesn't want to see me anymore and stays?" "What if this changes everything?" "What if he stops talking to me?" etc. etc. All I could think of for the week before and whole time he was gone was doubts, fear and being upset over shit that didn't even happen.

So what happened? Everything I imagined.
He got separation anxiety from his daughter, decided not to sign a lease and stay so he could stay with his baby, etc.

Thinking about it now, it was all my fault. If I had thought positively and thought more along the lines of "This will make him stronger." "He will see everything will be okay." etc. then I know this wouldn't have happened.

I've been miserable since all this happened. For months now. Despite always having that faith and belief we will be together, I still get so stuck on "HOW WILL THIS HAPPEN" and "WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN."

So what am I doing to fix it? Well I started Superman's parallel reality challenge, and I've slipped up. But again - all of this is my fault so I gotta suck it up right?

I've started showing gratitude, being happy, doing self love challenges, visualising, doing RS/PW (because it makes me happy/gives me that feeling). I've been disciplining myself to think only of what I want and not my outside reality. Bashar said there's an echo when it comes to our thoughts but I know that as long as I maintain and focus only on what I believe and have faith in - it will all manifest sooner or later. I don't know how or when - just that it WILL because it has no choice otherwise.

If anything. This has been a great lesson for me and proved that YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS CREATE YOUR REALITY. So please only focus on what you WANT.

But what if it was just your intuition? I mean what if you just "sensed" that he was planning those things... Why directly jump to the conclusion that YOU ALONE created all of this. I honestly dont think so.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:41:02 AM by Superman »

Offline TheLittleBat

• The Forum Brat.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 332
  • -Receive: 440
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 03:45:29 AM »
How about you stop bumping my topics from a year ago when Iím not
Iím that situation anymore.

Youíre a real piece of trash, Superman. Always have been, always will be.

Offline MissUniverse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 284
  • live by faith and not by sight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 07:06:03 AM »
[qu

But what if it was just your intuition? I mean what if you just "sensed" that he was planning those things... Why directly jump to the conclusion that YOU ALONE created all of this. I honestly dont think so.

nah, sadly i have to agree with her. we DO create things and situations with our thoughts (that or my intuition sucks all the time  :-X).  the good part is, we CAN change it!

Offline princessgirl87

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Lol.
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 07:03:32 AM »
[is this the right thread? Idk. But it seems to be relevant so posting here.{

Long story short:

I met a wonderful man six months ago and we started seeing each other. I was so profoundly happy and grateful. He was living with the mother of his child but as coparents and in the process of moving out. However he left for a business trip one weekend and hadn't been out of town and away from his daughter since she was born.

I started thinking "What if he misses her so much and decides he doesn't want to see me anymore and stays?" "What if this changes everything?" "What if he stops talking to me?" etc. etc. All I could think of for the week before and whole time he was gone was doubts, fear and being upset over shit that didn't even happen.

So what happened? Everything I imagined.
He got separation anxiety from his daughter, decided not to sign a lease and stay so he could stay with his baby, etc.

Thinking about it now, it was all my fault. If I had thought positively and thought more along the lines of "This will make him stronger." "He will see everything will be okay." etc. then I know this wouldn't have happened.

I've been miserable since all this happened. For months now. Despite always having that faith and belief we will be together, I still get so stuck on "HOW WILL THIS HAPPEN" and "WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN."

So what am I doing to fix it? Well I started Superman's parallel reality challenge, and I've slipped up. But again - all of this is my fault so I gotta suck it up right?

I've started showing gratitude, being happy, doing self love challenges, visualising, doing RS/PW (because it makes me happy/gives me that feeling). I've been disciplining myself to think only of what I want and not my outside reality. Bashar said there's an echo when it comes to our thoughts but I know that as long as I maintain and focus only on what I believe and have faith in - it will all manifest sooner or later. I don't know how or when - just that it WILL because it has no choice otherwise.

If anything. This has been a great lesson for me and proved that YOUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS CREATE YOUR REALITY. So please only focus on what you WANT.

How do you know it wasn't your bitchy attitude? I don't mean negative feelings, I mean your quickness to down others at the drop of a hat, hah!

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal