Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

collapse

Author Topic: Did I manifest this or was I seeing into the future?  (Read 161 times)

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 727
  • -Receive: 1305
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Did I manifest this or was I seeing into the future?
« on: April 20, 2017, 09:34:27 PM »
Last week I went to all night Holy Week processions in my town (I'm not religious, but my partner is). Thousands of people come to watch these processions and the streets become very crowded.

Earlier that evening I began thinking to myself that it could be very dangerous if ever the crowd got into a panic and started running (that happened back in 2000, and there was a stampede). I remember mentioning that to my guy earlier in the day and he said "yes it would be very dangerous, but the people here are used to the crowds and know how to handle it".

Then at about 4am we were in a very crowded street. It was so packed that we could hardly move and I began to think about all that earlier conversation again. I thought of my guy's words about how people can handle themselves in a crowd. Just minutes later there was suddenly this huge sound like a scream, but from many people. And the ground began to shake like there were elephants running.  My guy grabbed me and pulled me against a tree, to shield me, but everyone was running and then there was this mass panic all around me, and people crying and hysterical, people injured. I have never been so scared in my life. Later I learned that someone had shouted "Viva ETA!" in the crowd (referring to the terrorist group) and that was what caused the crowd to panic.

But the thing is....did I manifest that happening with my earlier thoughts? Or was I seeing into the future? I have lived in that city since 2001, and I have never before worried about people stampeding during these processions.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:37:06 PM by Anna1408 »

Offline Christina1989

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Did I manifest this or was I seeing into the future?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 09:48:51 PM »
Last week I went to all night Holy Week processions in my town (I'm not religious, but my partner is). Thousands of people come to watch these processions and the streets become very crowded.

Earlier that evening I began thinking to myself that it could be very dangerous if ever the crowd got into a panic and started running (that happened back in 2000, and there was a stampede). I remember mentioning that to my guy earlier in the day and he said "yes it would be very dangerous, but the people here are used to the crowds and know how to handle it".

Then at about 4am we were in a very crowded street. It was so packed that we could hardly move and I began to think about all that earlier conversation again. I thought of my guy's words about how people can handle themselves in a crowd. Just minutes later there was suddenly this huge sound like a scream, but from many people. And the ground began to shake like there were elephants running.  My guy grabbed me and pulled me against a tree, to shield me, but everyone was running and then there was this mass panic all around me, and people crying and hysterical, people injured. I have never been so scared in my life. Later I learned that someone had shouted "Viva ETA!" in the crowd (referring to the terrorist group) and that was what caused the crowd to stampede.

But the thing is....did I manifest that happening with my earlier thoughts? Or was I seeing into the future? I have lived in that city since 2001, and I have never before worried about people stampeding during these processions.
Hey! Omg this experience that you had must have been so scary!!!
No you didn't manifested that. You probably with all this loa and RS increased your ability of having an "instinct" and feel when something crucial is about to happen. It has happened to me since I started RS with earthquakes and some other things.  One time I was in my friend's place and I told her out of the blue (an earthquake  has happened in my city since years ago)" Omg what if an earthquake was happening right now ?  They were" you are insane shut up hahaha" after 10 minutes the whole building was shaking and we were running to protect ourselves under the table.  I was so shocked!!!  Another time I was sleeping  and suddenly woke up very stressed and worried because I saw in my dream that an earthquake is gonna happen.  After 5-10 minutes another earthquake happened.... I was shocked..  kind of the same thing happened another time I was hanging out with my friends and they ended up saying I'm a physic.... Since then I swear I don't know if that feelling  I have sometimes  is something bad that it's actually gonna happen or just something in my head that  I'm scared that maybe is gonna happen....
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:50:33 PM by Christina1989 »

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 727
  • -Receive: 1305
    • View Profile
Re: Did I manifest this or was I seeing into the future?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 09:18:49 PM »

Then at about 4am we were in a very crowded street. It was so packed that we could hardly move and I began to think about all that earlier conversation again. I thought of my guy's words about how people can handle themselves in a crowd. Just minutes later there was suddenly this huge sound like a scream, but from many people. And the ground began to shake like there were elephants running.  My guy grabbed me and pulled me against a tree, to shield me, but everyone was running and then there was this mass panic all around me, and people crying and hysterical, people injured. I have never been so scared in my life. Later I learned that someone had shouted "Viva ETA!" in the crowd (referring to the terrorist group) and that was what caused the crowd to stampede.

Hey! Omg this experience that you had must have been so scary!!!
No you didn't manifested that. You probably with all this loa and RS increased your ability of having an "instinct" and feel when something crucial is about to happen. It has happened to me since I started RS with earthquakes and some other things.  One time I was in my friend's place and I told her out of the blue (an earthquake  has happened in my city since years ago)" Omg what if an earthquake was happening right now ?  They were" you are insane shut up hahaha" after 10 minutes the whole building was shaking and we were running to protect ourselves under the table.  I was so shocked!!!  Another time I was sleeping  and suddenly woke up very stressed and worried because I saw in my dream that an earthquake is gonna happen.  After 5-10 minutes another earthquake happened.... I was shocked..  kind of the same thing happened another time I was hanging out with my friends and they ended up saying I'm a physic.... Since then I swear I don't know if that feelling  I have sometimes  is something bad that it's actually gonna happen or just something in my head that  I'm scared that maybe is gonna happen....

Wow, Christina, your experiences with the earthquakes are incredible! I'm not surprised that you were shocked. And this all happened after you started RS? That's interesting.
I was wondering too, whether the RS was making me more "psychic", and I definitley notice increased expereinces of telepahty between me and my guy, and also between me and some of my friends, too. With the stampede, I remember a strange feeling of uneasiness, and as you say, as if something was about to happen.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Tags: