Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Recent Posts

Pages: 12 3 4 5 6 ... 10
How to Use Law of Attraction / Re: How to let go?
« Last post by Lovelyislife9 on Today at 07:11:37 AM »
What do you mean by physical change? Like just a manifestation in my physical environment?
I am Looking For / Re: PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING YOU
« Last post by PeggyRO on Today at 05:49:43 AM »
Dear MoeenAM,

You are right it is not easy to apply /practice the Law of Attraction's principles when it is tough stay positive.
This may sound like a cliche and you may not see this now, but everything happens for a reason. And in time the reason will be revealed, this is how the universe works. Maybe this makes you a stronger person, maybe this is preparing you for better, etc.
I am always telling people that you always can find something good in something not so good.
Good is that you are an incredible human being, good is that your heart is in the right place, good is that your Mom has a daughter like you, good is able taking care of your mother, good is that she have you, good is that you don't have to do it alone, good is that you can ask for help, good is that you have your Mom, good is that one day you will look back and be proud of yourself and your Mom.
Have you ever thought about what your Mom may be feeling? I don't think that she ever wanted this; she had no saying in this. I am sure she is very grateful for you and loves you very much, even she may not be able to express it.

First you need to ask for help, so you can have some quality time for yourself. Have you thought of contacting the ALS organization? If you want I can bring you in contact with a friend of mine whos Mom had ALS. She is very involved in the ALS organization here in Orange County/ LA County in California.
Second, start a journal. I am advising everyone, friends, family, clients to write. Your journal is your best friend and it can keep a secret. You can also start writing down 5 things you are grateful for. It is amazing what you can come up with.
Having traveled to countries like India, South Africa, and Indonesia...I am grateful for a lot of things, things we take for granted, like water, underwear, food, clean sheets, etc.
There are always people that are in worse shape than you unfortunately, but it may put things in perspective.
Third, reach out to friends and family. Do you have a support group? Friends or family you can talk to and are able to support you.

If you want to vent/ talk you know where you can find me.

With love,
Peggy
Aha great question.
I don't believe that we can control someone else's mind but I do believe that we can influence someone else.
Ultimately I believe everything that is possible is within us and every imaginable reality already exists...there's even a reality where the dinosaurs did not die and right now you are riding a T Rex, naked, down the street to the shop.

I see it as RI is simply another form of a visualising tool and is both a placebo and a catalyst. It's a placebo because YOU believe and have faith in its effectiveness. It's a catalyst because RI is basically visualisation, visualisation generates thought, thought generates feeling and feeling balanced with faith is what you need to create.
As humans, we struggle to believe how incredibly simple this should be so we have to dream up elaborate methods to follow to get our desires because we have to work so very hard to get what we want in life, or so we are convinced from such an early age to believe.

So in the main, in doing RI you are simply evoking changes in your own energy frequency that you eventually shift to another reality where what you're visualising and putting your energy into becomes a reality for your sub con mind to create and live out in the physical. Just the same as simple visualisation.

So in my opinion, it has very little to do with her accepting or resisting your RI, it's all to do with YOU changing YOUR beliefs in your present reality so to open yourself to the reality of her return.
This is just my opinion by the way. I'm sure there'll be plenty of members that either agree or object to this view. If RI is what you feel you need to do to convince yourself of its effectiveness, then do it!

What I will say to you though is read, read and read some more. Read the book that Anna sent a link for earlier. Education is paramount in building your own beliefs in whatever you feel is true. Read different opinions and views and make your own choice.
Don't just take my word as gospel on my own view. Use your resources to educate yourself on this properly.

P.s. I think RI has both positive and negative results for the same reason....intensity.
It's positive because it forces you to focus more on your imagination during visualising and can produce stronger emotions in you.
It's negative because people can struggle to detach again straight after the session. They can't let go so they resist it.
But the common thing in this is its all you Cobra! You're either the hero or the villain.
Aha great question.
I don't believe that we can control someone else's mind but I do believe that we can influence someone else.
Ultimately I believe everything that is possible is within us and every imaginable reality already exists...there's even a reality where the dinosaurs did not die and right now you are riding a T Rex, naked, down the street to the shop.

I see it as RI is simply another form of a visualising tool and is both a placebo and a catalyst. It's a placebo because YOU believe and have faith in its effectiveness. It's a catalyst because RI is basically visualisation, visualisation generates thought, thought generates feeling and feeling balanced with faith is what you need to create.
As humans, we struggle to believe how incredibly simple this should be so we have to dream up elaborate methods to follow to get our desires because we have to work so very hard to get what we want in life, or so we are convinced from such an early age to believe.

So in the main, in doing RI you are simply evoking changes in your own energy frequency that you eventually shift to another reality where what you're visualising and putting your energy into becomes a reality for your sub con mind to create and live out in the physical. Just the same as simple visualisation.

So in my opinion, it has very little to do with her accepting or resisting your RI, it's all to do with YOU changing YOUR beliefs in your present reality so to open yourself to the reality of her return.
This is just my opinion by the way. I'm sure there'll be plenty of members that either agree or object to this view. If RI is what you feel you need to do to convince yourself of its effectiveness, then do it!

What I will say to you though is read, read and read some more. Read the book that Anna sent a link for earlier. Education is paramount in building your own beliefs in whatever you feel is true. Read different opinions and views and make your own choice.
Don't just take my word as gospel on my own view. Use your resources to educate yourself on this properly.

P.s. I think RI has both positive and negative results for the same reason....intensity.
It's positive because it forces you to focus more on your imagination during visualising and can produce stronger emotions in you.
It's negative because people can struggle to detach again straight after the session. They can't let go so they resist it.
But the common thing in this is its all you Cobra! You're either the hero or the villain.

This is all quite useful info honestly! I only wish to use this to get my ex back...after that and all goes well with her and me, ill probably not use this ability anymore. I have a journal i personally have to keep track of my progress with this. I am confident that it will work, i just need encouragement about this to know it will work as long as i dedicate myself to it yk?

The worst part is that i think too logically 😂 so i need to learn to apply emotions into these visualizations. Thank you btw Alex, im gonna try to read it, and hopefully someone that has been successful can share their experiences on this forum ^^
Quote from: UpLOAding on December 03, 2010, 07:38:48 PM

This is why I think that it is very important, when using LOA, to distinguish between "anyone" and "Specific Person". Whatever you is in your mind is what you attract.

I have had every single ex want to come back, or did at one time or another. I do think this is the key. Even if I didn't want them back, they wanted me and not just anyone...LOL

If you master your life and mind, go within, see the situation in the outer and inner, then see how you drew the situation, how to rectify or deep down what you want you will get your answers.

Those who really only want love go on to find giving it to themselves solves many situations, those who want a specific person and give unconditional love ( true unconditional not fake or jealous love) get the person back, those that only want lust attract many get affairs it never lasts and....

Give unconditional love to yourself and the ones you love. It will come back it always does. Love is the answer. If you are unbalanced look into balancing your life, love and chakras.
Dear friends,

since the question keeps coming up, I summarize my idea and would appreciate your views.

Firstly, I would say that...
- the original authors of LOA never said it is impossible.
- the idea of LOA is perfectly compatible with specific wishes.
- only some independent promoters of LOA advise against it.

So why do some advise against attracting specific persons?
1. it may not manifest as quickly as you would expect.
2. it is not an easy task to wait for one person when there are plenty of potential partners out there.
3. sometimes our willpower is not strong enough to ignore the sexual drive, which requires any available relationship as soon as possible.
4. sometimes our willpower is not strong enough to ignore the emotional pain caused by bad memories, that also create desperation and confusion.
5. there is a huge social stigma against loving someone who doesn't love you, being single for too long, or more in general, being "weird".

In many of these cases, especially when there are more convenient and more easily available options (there always are, as a matter of fact!), it can be easy to think that "someone else out there" might be better than the specific person we currently love.

If you think that way, that is exactly what you will attract!

It's not extremely wrong to think that way, but it is important to notice that all
these impressions and insticts are a result of impatience, and sometimes also of pride. And what is one of LOA's basic lessons?

Be patient. Many forget patience, always. If you want to attract something very specific (e.g. "I wish to be married with XYZ"), it will very likely happen in steps, and maybe not the minute after you broke up or were rejected. You will start seeing positive signals, get negative ones whenever you feel discouraged, and then keep getting positive ones again, gradually leading to the state you visualize, manifesting over time. Well, if she/he proposes to you the next day, fine :) let us know. It's very possible.

But the truth is that many of us who need advice still have some grudge in their heart, towards the specific person they love: bad memories, feelings of rejection, jealousy, pride. Yes, pride is what makes us think:"Ha, if you don't love me, I can have 1000 admirers anyway!" - That is not love, with or without LOA!

Be patient. Timing is up to the Universe, and you must keep hoping, staying positive and focused. Some advise that time heals. Indeed, thinking about other things for a while can speed up erasing the bad memories, and focus on positive aspects. But if you're good, you may also skip the interval and start remembering the good memories right away. Be grateful... and stay grateful. Many start thinking "Oh, my partner was so good to me, but...", "Such an angel, but...", "We loved each other so much and she really showed me how much she cared, but..."
No more buts! The "but" most probably manifested because of something negative you have been attracting for a long time.

Patience is the first part of the story. The second is empathy and emotional intimacy/"connectedness".

In my personal experience, if you're patient and grateful enough, empathy follows naturally. Why?
- you are more open to understand what makes the other person tick.
- as a consequence (while interacting) they also understand you better!
- you don't depend on their mood changes. This point is very important as it helps in daily relationship life: Imagine yourself married with her/him. What if she is impatient and starts screaming around, insulting you, after a stressful day, and then asks you to do all the chores and so on? You get annoyed? That's human, but bad, very bad!

This is all related to two more important LOA lessons:
I. Be "detached from the outcome".
II. Don't let your happiness and love depend on the other person's little mistakes. You are responsible for your own happiness!

Why is this so important? Because in (or before) any relationship, there must always be a strong foundation, and if you're part of the couple, you should be ready to uphold it even if the other person changes their mood/priorities/tastes/appearance/etc.
"It takes to two tango", as many say, but remember, "in partner dancing, the two dance partners are never equal. One must be the Lead and the other will be the Follow." (from encyclopedia)
This doesn't mean that one is superior, but simply that you take responsibility over your relationship: if she's sad, cheer her up. If she's jealous, show her she doesn't need to be. If she's ignoring you, show that you're still kind and look for reconciliation.

Like attracts like, but this metaphor doesn't mean it's the end of the world if people do small mistakes or if the other person does not fit all your expectations. Start by fitting your own (this is my personal comment, not LOA)!

This leads to another reason which I think creates difficulties in attracting a specific person: Ego.

The more we focus on our immediate impulsive needs, the more distance we create between ourselves and the specific person we love. We start neglecting the other person, misunderstanding them, and feeling hurt for things that may have never happened.

Example from my own life:
After my girl went abroad, during the first days we chatted online a lot. But after a few weeks she started answering only every 5 minutes, sometimes every 30 minutes, and I was heartbroken, imagining the worst things, thinking bad about her, wondering what I did wrong, closing myself up, having lots of doubts, not loving spontaneously as before, etc.
And when I went to her place, guess what I saw? She leaves her chat switched on even while cooking, studying and doing other things. Personally, I would have never understood that because I always log on the chat only when I want to speak and then switch it off...

Such small misunderstandings can threaten relationships.

I think that the moment we start searching for "any" partner and imagine their general traits instead visualizing someone specific we know and love, we are actually looking for something to complete our happiness, to gratify our needs. Once this something changes or doesn't make us happy anymore, we can easily switch to another partner who satisfies us for a period, and then to another, and another, and another... that's not love. And that's not LOA, which gives us the possibility to be happy in advance!

This is why - in my very very personal opinion and also in my experience of using LOA since almost 1 year - a "general partner search" could even harm the process of attracting someone specific. I think they are two entirely different processes; following one causes to neglect the other.
How can you understand and create empathy with an specific person when your mind is distracted by images about the "general"? As I wrote elsewhere, if we freely love "everyone and everything" we risk neglecting the specific needs, desires and the specific circumstances of an individual relationship.

This is just some food for thought.

Each person is an individual and to attract a relationship with a specific person, as some LOA writers put it, your vibrations with that specific person have to synchronize: put all your faith and efforts into this, and don't vibrate the slightest doubt. Doubts and thinking about other people (or desiring a "general" relationship) can create "interferences" in the vibration. For example: Imagine your partner is away for a few years and you start attracting in general. Several very hot guys/girls flirt with you, pay you all sorts of compliments, make you feel very sexy and important, right here and right now. Honestly, would you resist, if all you need is a any person?

This is why I think that it is very important, when using LOA, to distinguish between "anyone" and "Specific Person". Whatever you is in your mind is what you attract.

I hope I have outlined my ideas clearly enough and would appreciate your feedback, as using OA in the most successful way is in the interest of everyone here I think :)

Love this post and the wisdom in this thread.... Go with Love, see love, be love, attract love. Happy Manifesting.
How to Use Law of Attraction / Re: Fears
« Last post by Colonel Roosevelt on Today at 03:57:02 AM »
I asked the same question a long time ago when I was trying to understand Abe-Hicks. A big Abe fan and a LoA coach told me that your fears can still manifest even if you're off the subject, that you have to release emotional baggage and work with emotional clearing techniques like EFT. From experience, I think your fears can still manifest even if you get off the subject...unless the new subject you're on is helping you release fear in general. The basic idea is that you want to get off the subject to stop the build up of negative thoughts and feelings (fear). Kind of like meditation or going for a run when you feel bad. So when you have that bit of clarity and peace from staying off the subject a little, it's easier to find a more positive thought/ belief that helps you release the old fears. Superman's "I am blessed" game is a good example of this. I remember there were times when I was just super stressed and my fears were overblown, changing my thoughts was hard. So I got off the subject and focused on all of the things I'm grateful for. My mind felt more relaxed, so it was easier to believe in myself. Those old fears were still there, but I remembered that I have done well before - a memory I was grateful for - and that helped me release them. So that's how I see it - you're giving your mind a break to recharge and then to think differently about the things that scare you, to bring you up to a more positive, spirited place.

I am Alwaysfaith222, It is the August 16th and I'm determined to get my ex back, I will play this game for 30 days and will do this with strong determination. I have no reason to doubt or worry, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For the next 30 days I will live in joy and gratitude because my dream is coming true!! xoxox
Law of Attraction for Ex-Back / Re: Getting ex back -- help :(
« Last post by AngelusofftheSea on Today at 01:51:06 AM »
I am no longer following this topic after this post. Will tell you YYS, you are attracting negative thoughts, energy and help. Either turn this around now, or continue your path. It is your life, your journey and lessons. Change your thoughts, change your world.

If something is not working change it. If there are qualities in you and him you don't like work on yours, and see respect and love, as well as great qualities and relationships for you. See the end result. Run your mind or let someone else. Likes attract likes. Stop the negative and get on a positive track.

Before you take advice look within, see your power, read, learn and above all if taking advice see if the person resonates with you. If it is negative nature, you need to up your vibes. Psychology, looking within, being 100% responsible, your inner is your outer all matter. Remember you have power, use it or well....

ETA: Please re read Alex's good advice to you and on this board things that resonate of a positive nature. Don't try do it for you. I can already see you let others dominate you at times, DON'T do that. Find self love, self respect, compassion for yourself. Many of us have had to learn that. Master self love and all will be solved soon.

Blessings
How to Use Law of Attraction / The Handbag
« Last post by AngelusofftheSea on Today at 01:10:59 AM »
Just had to tell you an interesting manifestation.

In all my sending love, visualizing or manifesting I picture my outfits fashionably and down to fine detail. All the clothes in my closet or that I have. If I quantum jump, than of course I see different clothes or details, of what is being worn in that time line.

For work I will RI, RV etc and see in my minds on what I already have on. The details of this matter.

So one day I had quantum jumped for a personal circumstance and was wearing a dress and handbag I loved. The handbag was exquisite one of a kind, vintage handmade kelly bag with stunning detail. I have looked for the dress or handbag many times and well simply could not find.

I have a photographer friend who travels with props and takes modeling photos. Have not seen him in many years but wanted some done for a special person and we got in touch. I met him at a brick loft ( which I have envisioned many times for different scenes but never was there). After I arrived he said I have a stunning dress that would look perfect on you, in a rare size hope it fits. I went to his trunk and rack and pulled out a few things to buy ( as he sells many of his wonderful props and treasures) and he said none of those here and he gave it to me wrapped. I asked why and he said my gift to you, I have missed our friendship.

Opened it and my mouth fell open there was the dress, I already had on the perfect shoes to go with. The real gem of the day and brought tears to my eyes, he said hey by the way know you love vintage things... Not sure if you will like this but found this at an estate sale. Thought of you. It was the handbag.... in all of its glory. I am looking at it right now, and low and behold the person that I want to wear it for was sending me romantic things all yesterday. If he contacts today will seal this beautiful manifestation for me.

I can't wait to wear this dress for him.

By the way in the other time-line the purse has a red zipper pocket. Red meaning prosperity for money, in that time-line I had tons of money in an envelope in that part. Now working on the envelope part for the handbag.
How to Use Law of Attraction / Re: Fears
« Last post by siamesegirl on Today at 12:56:12 AM »
I wouldn't think so, no.
Pages: 12 3 4 5 6 ... 10

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

* Only for Sensible Talk!

Refresh History
  • Just For Saying HI...
  • The Silver Paladin: Boy, today DID NOT go well for me.
    Today at 07:16:46 AM
  • Alexbally: Are you a badger?
    Today at 05:01:06 AM
  • posay: Can't tame me baby
    Today at 04:53:23 AM
  • Alexbally: I told you not to disturb me when I'm cleaning my room
    Today at 04:21:35 AM
  • posay: Soz :-*
    Today at 04:19:45 AM
  • Alexbally: Hahahaha you promised you wouldn't show anybody that picture  >:(
    Today at 02:58:52 AM
  • posay: http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/6d885bf25968468ca0c6b5ef7ba5e5d3/performers-sticky-situation-with-vacuum-cleaner-ga8872.jpg
    Today at 02:46:38 AM
  • posay: Fantastic you've got the hoover out, hold it right there wait until you see what's next ;)
    Today at 02:43:47 AM
  • Alexbally: And Posay, I've asked you before but I'll ask again. Can you please stop RSing me. I'm doing the hoovering and it's hard....to concentrate  ???
    Today at 12:16:03 AM
  • Alexbally: PAAHAHA Posay...You're so cultured lol
    Today at 12:12:11 AM
  • posay: Love island, made in Chelsea, TOWIE etc
    Today at 12:03:11 AM
  • posay: My guilty pleasure is reality tv 8)
    Today at 12:02:46 AM
  • Alexbally: I even had a picture of her on my desk at my old job!!
    August 16, 2017, 11:51:55 PM
  • Alexbally: Oh thank God you were still quoting JJ! I was getting worried for a minute.. I love Judge Judy and I don't care who knows it!!
    August 16, 2017, 11:51:13 PM
  • AngelusofftheSea: Love her quotes..too funny but well forgot there is other meanings here..LOL
    August 16, 2017, 11:48:12 PM
  • Alexbally: **typo....no 'excuses'...damn predictive text
    August 16, 2017, 11:47:49 PM
  • Alexbally: Huh? What? Come again? Excuses
    August 16, 2017, 11:46:47 PM
  • AngelusofftheSea: One more thing Alex, adjusting my glasses: "Do you feel as if you're getting whipped? (laughs) You sure are!"
    August 16, 2017, 11:42:38 PM
  • Alexbally: I'm not surprised he was on Strictly SG...it must be the allure of all the sparkles and glitter!!! And oh Posay, I thought you were on our side of the water, the best, the cold, dark, miserable side!
    August 16, 2017, 11:41:49 PM
  • siamesegirl: Jeremy Kyle is hilarious. some right samples on there.
    August 16, 2017, 11:39:23 PM
  • siamesegirl: I've never watched Judge Rinder but I did watch him on Strictly Come Dancing last year.
    August 16, 2017, 11:39:05 PM
  • AngelusofftheSea: LOL glad to help... taking off the Judge Robe I mean role...
    August 16, 2017, 11:36:53 PM
  • Alexbally: Oh Angel...I'm feeling rather aroused now. I'll be back in 5 minutes lol
    August 16, 2017, 11:35:02 PM
  • Alexbally: Oh come on Posay...we all have at least one guilty pleasure in life. My 2nd is Take That lol!! What's your guilty pleasures???
    August 16, 2017, 11:34:09 PM
  • AngelusofftheSea: Now Alex, in my sexy Judge Judy Angel voice:  "BALONEY SIR!" "I'm the boss applesauce."
    August 16, 2017, 11:33:54 PM
  • Alexbally: I was watching Judge Rinder 2 hours ago  ;D I love my life lol
    August 16, 2017, 11:32:52 PM
  • posay: And yes Alex it is lol
    August 16, 2017, 11:31:34 PM
  • Alexbally: Say baloney for me Angel...
    August 16, 2017, 11:31:18 PM
  • posay: Pfft Judge Judy, we watch Judge Rinder over my side of the pond 8)
    August 16, 2017, 11:31:08 PM
  • AngelusofftheSea: Well Alex, Lowering my glasses and in my best Judge Judy voice: "I'm like a truth machine." "I'm like a truth machine."
    August 16, 2017, 11:16:32 PM

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal