Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: LoA and Anorexia  (Read 996 times)

Offline HarleyQuinn

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 12
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
LoA and Anorexia
« on: November 08, 2012, 09:44:26 AM »
If what we think about and feel most comes to be, why aren't people with anorexia fat, since they so wholeheartedly believe themselves to be?

And why aren't people obsessed with tanning themselves pale since they believe they aren't dark enough even when they have burnt themselves close to black?

Offline fiercefoxie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1307
  • -Receive: 1275
  • Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous
    • View Profile
Re: LoA and Anorexia
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 10:42:25 AM »
Maybe anorexics aren't exactly focused on being fat, maybe they are thinking "I need to be thin, I have to be thin, I want to be skinny", and well...they are physically skinny.

Even people that are obsessed with tanning could be thinking "I'm not dark enough" and guess what, they aren't dark enough!

Offline HarleyQuinn

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 03:34:25 AM »
But isn't by telling yourself you need to be skinny in essence saying that you're fat?

And what about how they see their own bodies? They literally see themselves as fat when they look in the mirror, even if they are dangerously thin. That's some powerful visualization, and yet they aren't at all fat.

It seems they are participating in a lot of common LOA techniques, but have the opposite effect of what they constantly think and feel.

Offline truelove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3337
  • -Receive: 3647
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »
This is a very good point and worth thinking about.

Offline Purple Butterfly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 540
  • Back into my life again!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 03:34:09 PM »
Maybe their will to get thinner is stronger than their visualizations. They want to get thinner no matter what. They asked for it and they get it. Visualize is a technique to feel better about what you want to get. It is not a must. You can have what you want by just believing you can get it.

Offline silvergold

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 02:10:26 AM »
Well, a lot of people with anorexia are depressed and super distatisfied with their bodies and scared of getting/being fat.
People with anorexia are sick. Anorexia is a mental illness.

I think that because they feel bad and negative all the time abput their body they attract more negativity: which is in this case a mental ilness.

Anorexic people don't feel happy when they lose weight, only more desperate to lose more weight.

Offline silvergold

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 08:50:43 PM »
What I mean to say is that most people with Anorexia are already disstatisfied with their bofies before they have Anorexia. They are obsessed about their bodies and disstatiesfied and the law of attraction gives them exactly that: More disstatisfaction and obsession.

So Anorexia is their manifestation what they got because of disstatisfaction about their bodies and themselves and more obsession with their body.

Tags:

* Disclaimer

All information on the forum are members personal tips, suggestions, advise and experiences, forum administrator or Moderators can not be held liable for any damage/misuse arising from the information/education shared the forum. You take your own necessary responsibility for your own actions.

Note: The Profile Deletion with posts more than 10 can not be done. It will not only Derank the forum on Search Engine (As those indexed posts will show 404 Error as - Page not Found) Moreover it will delete the associated posts of other users as well who replied on that Profile posts. It effects the whole Structure of the Forum.

Registration

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal