Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: what are your experiences with remote seduction  (Read 29462 times)

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 52
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
Re: what are your experiences with remote seduction
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2017, 05:59:47 AM »
Yeah so is that what happened, you got the massage when you were the one visualizing giving the massage? I get this result alot too where I would be visualizing caressing the target then they physically start caressing me
Hence I elaborated on the underlying causes and the subconscious inability to discern differerent frames of reference...Inserting yourself three-dimentionally, vividly alters the manifestation to incorporate yourself in the overall experience..

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Offline Dreaming Dryad

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 4
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2017, 07:22:43 AM »
Yeah so is that what happened, you got the massage when you were the one visualizing giving the massage? I get this result alot too where I would be visualizing caressing the target then they physically start caressing me

Wouldn't that arouse you and take you out of the relaxed brain state?  I thought it was key to be in alpha or theta while doing RS.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 1289
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »
So I started doing RS on a "friend with benefits" only a day ago and I have noticed after coming out a session of doing it I have a message from him.  Would you say this is results already ?

Yes. And don't be surprised if he starts to do this more often, or if he starts to contact you worrying if you're ok, saying you keep popping into their mind, etc. Once you start to rs someone, it's like you build a link or a bond between the two of you, and you start sensing each other's feelings with uncanny accuracy. It's almost like the person lives in you.

Online Psionic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 99
  • -Receive: 69
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »
Wouldn't that arouse you and take you out of the relaxed brain state?  I thought it was key to be in alpha or theta while doing RS.
If what would get you aroused, visualizing caressing the person? No this is out of unconditional love not to build lust. Or them physically caressing me back? Then yes but this is from doing live RS and no theta is not the main "key" of RS. I don't ever go into theta to do RS. If you read any of the RS books they talk about ways to improve the power which is your ENERGY. I have a radionic machine and chi generators so I don't need to be in theta, these machines are way more powerful.

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2017, 06:55:12 PM »
If what would get you aroused, visualizing caressing the person? No this is out of unconditional love not to build lust. Or them physically caressing me back? Then yes but this is from doing live RS and no theta is not the main "key" of RS. I don't ever go into theta to do RS. If you read any of the RS books they talk about ways to improve the power which is your ENERGY. I have a radionic machine and chi generators so I don't need to be in theta, these machines are way more powerful.

How do you use radionic machines, Psionic? I've heard about them before (in the Amargi book), but I have almost no knowledge about them.

Online Psionic

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2017, 07:01:00 PM »
They are pretty easy. They are "wish machines" that accelerate manifestation by 1000x(depending on the device or software). but you just chose your target and wish desired, visualize it coming true/intoning your wish. Generate and run the machine or software then go about your business.
Many have results from cybershaman which is good for beginners to know how radionics works and how powerful it is: http://www.gocs1.com/downloadcs8.html

Offline Brightstarbright

• Growing
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2017, 08:27:13 PM »
They are pretty easy. They are "wish machines" that accelerate manifestation by 1000x(depending on the device or software). but you just chose your target and wish desired, visualize it coming true/intoning your wish. Generate and run the machine or software then go about your business.
Many have results from cybershaman which is good for beginners to know how radionics works and how powerful it is: http://www.gocs1.com/downloadcs8.html

Did this program work for you?  What difference have you seen with radionics, "wish machines" on your manifestations and RS?

Offline AngelusofftheSea

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2017, 06:48:50 AM »

Now you are talking my Language and have used same ...LOL

Offline Alchemy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 52
  • Transmutation Of Matter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2017, 08:10:13 AM »
My experiences aren't centered around the manifestation of these visualizations, but peculiar ways to solidify the manifestations; methods of augmenting, modifying and altering the experiences. Manifestation isn't as intriguing as the mentalistic process....Constructing an event, scenario or situation, and observing myself as a 3D character avatar in the situation; envisioning an imaginary circle around the situation and I'm orbiting the experience like a drone, observing the 3D dimensional experience horizontally, vertically, perpendicularly etc! Then removing myself as the observer and becoming my own avatar engaging in the experience. Then incarnating myself as the target and architecturally rebuild his/her personality and character; physiologically designing every facet of their orchestration. Construct their emotions and conceptualize their intellect down to poetic expressions. Trench into the deepest aspect of my psyche and design what I'd like to subconsciously experience......Then Envision the entire experience is surrounded by a bright pentagram symbol, with a glowing red heart on the inside------the visualization is trapped in two symbols----then I'll fly away like a dove and kiss the mentalism goodbye........There's a deeper aspect to this visualization I wouldn't divulge, and that has to do with implanting subliminal and supraliminal visuals and auditory messages into the experience. It creates conscious synchronicity and induces a deeper seduction from targets....

Offline Anna1408

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2017, 07:51:24 PM »

Thanks for the link, psionic :-)

Online Psionic

• Thank You
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2017, 07:32:59 AM »
Did this program work for you?  What difference have you seen with radionics, "wish machines" on your manifestations and RS?

Yes cybershaman worked for me but I eventlualy bought my own device which cost $4,000 dollars. What it does is you set your intension/do your ritual once run the machine then go about your life as the machine will continue to pump energy on your desire. Its like doing your loa manifestation 24/7 a day. You can set the machine on pulse power which will continue to bring the energy up and down.(like my metaphore of a frog on a skillet) you never have to worry about manifesting again and let the machine do the work. What it does is lock into your intension then feeds it energy.

Yes you have cheaper devices out there, my device cost $4,000 because I can run 32 trends, most devices only run 1-5 trends.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 07:44:30 AM by Psionic »

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2017, 10:25:04 AM »
Thanks for sharing, Psionic. That's interesting because I was looking for books about psionics lately.  :o
I browsed some on amazon but wasn't really convinced by them.
Let's say I manifested you posting that link hahaha.  :P
What I want to experiment is a mixture of thoughtforms and electronic/computing. I learned about acoustic sigils and got the idea from it.

Yes, from my experience it's not always needed to be in Alpha/Theta. For example, RSing while jerking off...works. I'm pretty sure the user goes out of alpha/theta due to the heart racing.
I'm puzzled as to why it does work regardless, since most, if not all the books on psychic influence I read state that it's needed to be in Alpha.  :-X
It has to do with the channeled energy probably but how does the brain waves actualy influence it, that's the question.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:44:16 AM by Kokonutts »

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 876
  • -Receive: 844
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2017, 09:46:43 PM »
I thought RS was supposed to be simple and fuelled by love for the person? This is all getting way too complicated for me!

Offline Kokonutts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 155
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2017, 09:55:06 PM »
RS can be as simple or as complexe as you allow it to be. I'm into the complexe side of the coin for my how enjoyment and because I love learning about the Mind Power.  :)
If these complexe theories and practices do not resonate with you don't force yourself.

Online siamesegirl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 876
  • -Receive: 844
  • We are Siamese, if you please!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2017, 10:08:42 PM »
RS can be as simple or as complexe as you allow it to be. I'm into the complexe side of the coin for my how enjoyment and because I love learning about the Mind Power.  :)
If these complexe theories and practices do not resonate with you don't force yourself.
I just want him to know I love him, and why, and to get the message and respond.

Tags: