Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
collapse

Author Topic: Psychic bond with people (specially girls)  (Read 53 times)

Offline v12power

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Now I am Power Attractor! WOW
    • View Profile
Psychic bond with people (specially girls)
« on: August 13, 2017, 10:34:01 PM »
Hey everyone, I want to clear myself of doubts with this, it's been bugging me a lot and Ive been noticing it a lot since last year when I started meditating on the chakras and empowering them. Have in mind that I know when itīs me who thinks about someone and when its an outside thing.
I might have more times when it happened, but I will sum it up in 3 or 4. I also talk and get laid almost every weekend, and some girls I forget them the moment they leave (I do this on purpose though lol) so it's not that im making my head up or whatever

Case 1: Around march-may this year, I could be doing anything studying, driving, anything involving certain degree of focus. And my ex could pop out of nowhere, but I could sense it was an outsider thought. It could be anything, from wanting me to message her or to think about cuddling etc. It is a strong presence. (obviously I didn't fall for it lol)
Case 2: Last friday I was in class and my ex came in to make a survey. Im not attracted to her and have forgot about her long time ago. Then after she left I sensed something similar. An urge to come back at her, it was like I went back in time and was attracted to her again. I asked myself how the fk could something like that happen, because it seemed insane. This time I felt the need to tell her to stop whatever she was doing (IDK why but I did it)
Case 3: With another girl I've met recently. She has the same kind of presence (very noticeable) A typical case of "can't get her out of my head" I thought it was me but then realized it wasnt me. Im actually a lil scared because she may be stronger than what I think since it's was and is hard to resist

I might experiment with this new girl, act on what I receive from her

Two things to have in mind: I know for a reason that this kind of bond happens more regularly with a certain type of girls. I also know there's attraction between us with the girl in the third case. I know these thoughts about lust and neediness to talk come from her.  What is the real question here is, if anyone with knowledge with this knows, why THESE girls are able to "connect" with me so easily? They surely aren't normal in that sense.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 10:36:35 PM by v12power »

Tags: